YITH WooCommerce Terms and Conditions Popup Nulled in the checkout page that enable popups display the terms and conditions in a modal window.
Terms and conditions are a fundamental part of each website because they have great advantages both for users and administrators in terms of liability and security. Putting it in a pop-up window reduces the probability for users to leave the page.
Putting Terms and Conditions into your website is one of the best moves a site owner might make, because they can protect a website, especially an e-commerce, from possible legal disputes. Yet, adding Terms and Conditions into checkout page is highly risky because it might induce customers to leave the page and interrupt the transaction. YITH WooCommerce Terms and Conditions Popup gives the possibility to display this type of legal information in a modal window and so make its consultation quicker and simpler, besides offering a better service to your customers without compromising the transaction itself.
Table of Contents
Features: YITH WooCommerce Terms and Conditions Popup
- Choose whether to display the terms and conditions in a pop-up window.
- A popup’s size, design, and entry animation effect can be selected.
- Add a “I accept” button at the popup’s bottom
- compel visitors to scroll all the way down the window in order to accept the terms and conditions
- Manage the Terms and Privacy checkboxes independently or all at once.
- Decide whether to display the Terms and Privacy checkboxes and whether to print them as previously checked or not.
- Check the checkboxes for the Terms and Conditions and the Privacy Statement on the checkout page.
Changelog YITH WooCommerce Terms and Conditions Popup
⭐See also: List of free Yithemes premium Plugins
Download YITH WooCommerce Terms and Conditions Popup v1.3.5 Nulled Free
License Key: 79EC684E-B95B-BD82-2FA1-B06B7A2631B5
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.