Do you want your products to be well-known and sell in large quantities? Make use of a productive pre-sale system in your store!
When a new product or service is set to be released on the market, your customers are filled with anticipation, which makes them more inclined to make a purchase. Unfortunately, this unconscious process is rarely exploited well, and by the time a new product is released, many customers have already lost interest.
With YITH Pre-Order for WooCommerce Nulled, you may immediately see an increase in sales of new or temporarily unavailable items, giving your consumers the option to buy the things they want and receive them just after they go on sale.
Many multinational corporations use a pre-sale scheme to boost sales and build buzz around specific products. Exactly like Apple! So why not put this winning marketing strategy to work on your website right away? To provide this chance, we designed YITH Pre-Order for WooCommerce, a plugin that makes it simple to add a simple pre-order function to your e-commerce business.
This will enable you to develop pre-order ready products and sell them before they are officially launched, as well as set up an automatic email system to notify your consumers when the item is officially released and available for purchase.
It will also be possible to provide discounts to people who purchase an item while it is still in the pre-order stage, which will increase the effectiveness of this technique and your conversion rate. Because of its interoperability with YITH WooCommerce Stripe, this plugin works great with variable products and accepts credit card payments.
Offer your products right now, including ones that aren’t currently available, and keep in mind that every day you go without allowing purchases is a day’s worth of sales that you’ll never get back!
Table of Contents
Features YITH Pre-Order for WooCommerce
- Allow for pre-orders on your website: Set a pre-order date and pricing for things that aren’t yet available, then sell them.
- Pre-order products may be discounted or increased in price: Pre-order with a discount or a fixed or percentage markup.
- Have a complete and up-to-date list of pre-orders: In WooCommerce’s orders page, show orders that are in the pre-order status.
- With personalized text, you can persuade customers to buy: Customize the pre-order button’s text as well as the expiration date.
- Determine when each product’s pre-order period will begin and end: Set a precise start and finish date and time for the pre-order period.
- Works with products that are both simple and variable: You have the option of pre-ordering even a single product variety.
- Put out-of-stock items on pre-order status so you don’t miss out on any sales: Select whether you want out-of-stock items to be turned into pre-orders automatically.
- Provide a clear and up-to-date picture of your clients’ pre-orders: Using a specific report found on the My Account page
- Using bulk actions, you may turn any product into a pre-order: Set groupings of products can be targeted with bulk actions based on categories and/or tags.
- For admins and customers, use the automated email system: Notify administrators when a product’s pre-order time is about to end, and customers when a product becomes available for purchase.
- Prevent the purchase of pre-order and different types of products at the same time: Users will be unable to add the new product to their cart because the system will block them from doing so.
- Use the WPML compatibility to your advantage: With the sophisticated WPML tool, you can effortlessly translate the plugin.
Changelog: YITH Pre-Order for WooCommerce
1.7.6 - Released on 24 August 2021 New: support for WooCommerce 5.5 Update: YITH plugin framework Fix: remove slashes when saving the value of the availability date field 1.7.5 - RELEASED ON 13 JULY 2021 New: support for WordPress 5.8 New: support for WooCommerce 5.5 Update: YITH plugin framework Dev: added filter "yith_wcpo_hide_loop" = 1.7.4 - Released on 09 June 2021 = * New: support for WooCommerce 5.4 * Update: YITH plugin framework = 1.7.3 - Released on 14 May 2021 = * New: support for WooCommerce 5.3 * Update: YITH plugin framework = 1.7.2 - Released on 20 April 2021 = * New: support for WooCommerce 5.2 * Update: YITH plugin framework * Fix: variations of the same variable product weren't taken into account for the option "Prevent adding more than one Pre-Order product to the cart" = 1.7.1 - Released on 08 March 2021 = * New: support for WordPress 5.7 * New: support for WooCommerce 5.1 * Update: YITH plugin framework * Fix: endpoint fix for YITH WooCommerce Customize My Account Page = v1.7.0 - Released on 09 February 2021 = * New: support for WooCommerce 5.0 * New: set "No date" message at product level * Update: YITH plugin framework * Fix: My Pre-Orders responsive table * Fix: infinite scrolling compatibility = v1.6.4 - Released on 15 January 2021 = * New: Support for WooCommerce 4.9 * Update: Plugin framework * Dev: new action "yith_ywpo_clear_pre_order_product" * Dev: new filter "yith_ywpo_infinite_scrolling_events" * Dev: new filter "yith_ywpo_date_format" = v1.6.2 - Released on 05 November 2020 = * New: Support for WooCommerce 4.7 * Update: Plugin framework * Update: Language files = v1.6.1 - Released on 13 October 2020 = * New: Support for WooCommerce 4.6 * Update: Plugin framework * Update: Language files = v1.6.0 - Released on 14 September 2020 = * New: Support for WordPress 5.5 * New: Support for WooCommerce 4.5 * Update: Plugin framework * Update: Language files * Fix: crossed out price issue when using bulk action * Fix: download links for variations weren't being hidden * Fix: Product released e-mail was sent even if order is canceled v1.5.12 - RELEASED ON 21 MAY 2020 New: Support for WooCommerce 4.2 New: Option "Prevent adding more than one Pre-Order product to the cart" Fix: Elementor widget for Availability Date = v1.5.9 - Released on 11 March 2020 = * New: Support for WooCommerce 4.0 * New: Support for WordPress 5.4 * New: Elementor widget - Availability Date * New: Elementor widget - Show Pre-Order Products * Update: Plugin framework * Update: Language files = Version 1.5.7 - Released: Nov 04, 2019 = Update: Plugin Core Update: Language files Fix: Activation license issue VERSION 1.5.5 - RELEASED: AUG 12, 2019 New: Support to WooCommerce 3.7. Update: Plugin Core. Update: Language files. Fix: Availability date of variations wasn't being updated when "Automatic Pre-Order status" option is activated. VERSION 1.5.4 - RELEASED: MAY 29, 2019 New: Support to WordPress 5.2.x Update: Plugin Core. Update: Language files. Fix: When "No date message" option was empty, the string "false" was displayed on Pre-Order variations with no availability date.
⭐See also: List of free Yithemes premium Plugins
Download YITH Pre-Order for WooCommerce v1.7.4 Nulled Free
License Key: 79EC684E-B95B-BD82-2FA1-B06B7A2631B5
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.