Only specialists can sell any product with the appropriate payment method.
Successful businesspeople, as I’m sure you know, never skip a beat, and the digital market is no exception.
However, did you realize that several aspects of the purchasing process are frequently overlooked or omitted?
Have you ever considered whether it would be more beneficial or suitable to allow your consumers to select one payment method over another when purchasing particular products?
You’d undoubtedly get more bang for your buck if you could only buy certain things with credit cards rather than bank transfer or Paypal, but…
For the time being, this is not possible, and you will undoubtedly lose out on this opportunity.
To be blunt, you can’t give up so easy if the first rule of company is to not miss anything and improve every single process, especially in sales.
You’ll be relieved to learn that the features of our plugin Payment Method Restrictions for WooCommerce effectively address this issue.
Here’s what you could start with:
Through particular rules that you will define in a matter of seconds, you will be able to exclude or allow specific payment methods.
For example, you could only accept credit card payments for purchases over a specific amount, or you could only accept PayPal payments for certain products. You might even associate various banks with different products for payments made via bank transfer.
View our screenshots and test out the live demo. It’s not to be missed!
Table of Contents
Features: YITH WooCommerce Payment Method Restrictions
- Create restrictions for all payment gateways that have been enabled.
- For each limitation rule, specify one or more requirements.
- When one or more of the following situations occur, disable the payment gateway:
- One or more products from those chosen have been added to the cart.
- One or more goods from the specified categories are in the cart.
- One or more goods from the tags you chose are in your cart.
- The total amount in the cart is less than, equal to, or greater than the amount specified in the rule.
- The user is from one of the countries listed.
- The user is assigned to one of the roles listed.
- Determine if geolocation limitations work based on IP address or billing country.
- Automatically change the bank account to be utilized based on the user’s purchase conditions.
- Use a personalized message at the checkout to let customers know there isn’t a payment gateway available.
- Allow shop owners to control payment restrictions.
Changelog: YITH WooCommerce Payment Method Restrictions
1.3.0 - RELEASED: 07 OCTOBER 2021 New: Support for WooCommerce 5.8 Update: YITH plugin framework 1.2.1 - RELEASED: 27 SEPTEMBER 2021 Update: YITH plugin framework Fix: debug info feature removed for all logged in users 1.2.0 - RELEASED: 17 SEPTEMBER 2021 New: Support for WooCommerce 5.7 Update: YITH plugin framework Fix: Geolocalization rules made when shipping country is enabled 1.1.25 - RELEASED: 12 AUGUST 2021 New: Support for WooCommerce 5.6 New: Option to set geolocation rules by shipping customer address Update: YITH plugin framework 1.1.24 - RELEASED: 28 JUNE 2021 New: Support for WooCommerce 5.5 New: Support for WordPress 5.8 Update: YITH plugin framework 1.1.23 - RELEASED: 15 JUNE 2021 Update: YITH plugin framework Fix: Prevent error on in_array functions 1.1.22 - RELEASED: 10 JUNE 2021 New: Support for WooCommerce 5.4 Update: YITH plugin framework Fix: Get correct bank transfer number for Bank Transfer gateway 1.1.21 - RELEASED: 10 MAY 2021 New: Support for WooCommerce 5.3 Update: YITH plugin framework 1.1.20 - RELEASED: 12 APRIL 2021 New: Support for WooCommerce 5.2 Update: YITH plugin framework 1.1.19 - RELEASED: 08 MARCH 2021 New: Support for WooCommerce 5.1 New: Support for WordPress 5.7 Update: YITH plugin framework 1.1.18 - RELEASED ON 09 FEBRUARY 2021 New: Support for WooCommerce 5.0 Update: YITH plugin framework Fix: removed error logs 1.1.17 - RELEASED ON 13 JANUARY 2021 New: Support to WooCommerce 4.9 Update: Plugin-fw 1.1.16 - RELEASED ON 01 DECEMBER 2020 New: Support to WooCommerce 4.8 Update: Plugin-fw Dev: fixed deprecated statement (ready) from jQuery 1.1.15 - RELEASED ON 04 NOVEMBER 2020 New: Support to WooCommerce 4.7 New: Support to WordPress 5.6 Update: Plugin-fw
⭐See also: List of free Yithemes premium Plugins
Download YITH WooCommerce Payment Method Restrictions v1.1.20 Nulled
License Key: 79EC684E-B95B-BD82-2FA1-B06B7A2631B5
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.