Table of Contents
Allow users from all around the world to see your website in their native tongue!
So, your online business is finally off the ground, and you’re starting to sell to people all over the world, not just in your own country.
Even if you translate your website’s pages, your users will need to figure out where on the site they can see your products in their native language.
This drastically reduces the conversion rate for any country, thereby nullifying any work you put into explicitly targeting a region of the world where you want to focus your efforts and data research.
You may also choose to differentiate some of the content on your sites, such as prices and shipping fees, but if you don’t know where your visitors are coming from, you may be obliged to show everyone the identical version of your website.
You can instantaneously and automatically redirect people from any nation to the appropriate version of your website using YITH GeoIP Language Redirect for WooCommerce, and you can do so for every single page and even particular files.
Take a look at all of the advantages our plugin has to offer, and enhance your sales all over the world! You will have complete control over the source of your users and will be able to handle it in a simple and immediate manner.
Features: YITH WooCommerce GeoIP Language Redirect
- For your website, create one or more redirect rules.
- Select the nation for which the reroute rule is in effect.
- Select the HTTP status code that should be assigned to each redirect rule.
- Create a redirect based on the following criteria:
- your website’s URL
- URLs that are unique
- regular expressions match custom URLs
- all of your website’s posts (or just one of them)
- all of your website’s pages (or just one of them)
- all of your website’s categories (or just a specific one)
- all of your website’s tags (or just a specific one)
- all of your store’s products (or just a specific one)
- the archive page for the shop
- Choose one of the following URLs as your destination:
- a unique URL
- a blog article from the site
- a screenshot of a website page
- a product information page
- a detail page for a category
- a tag page with more information
- Select the devices to which the redirect rules must be applied:
- each and every device
- Only redirect users who are visiting the page for the first time (after that, they will no longer be redirected, they will regularly access the selected page unless the cookie has expired)
- Allow users from a specific country to avoid being rerouted.
- Allow one or more IP addresses to be routed but not others.
Changelog: YITH WooCommerce GeoIP Language Redirect
1.3.0 - RELEASED ON 07 OCTOBER 2021 New: support for WooCommerce 5.8 Update: YITH plugin framework 1.2.1 - RELEASED ON 27 SEPTEMBER 2021 Update: YITH plugin framework Fix: debug info feature removed for all logged in users 1.2.0 - RELEASED ON 10 SEPTEMBER 2021 New: support for WooCommerce 5.7 Update: YITH Plugin Framework 1.1.8 - RELEASED ON 11 AUGUST 2021 New: support for WooCommerce 5.6 Update: YITH Plugin Framework 1.1.7 - RELEASED ON 08 JULY 2021 New: support for WordPress 5.8 New: support for WooCommerce 5.5 Update: YITH Plugin Framework 1.1.6 - RELEASED ON 10 JUNE 2021 New: support for WooCommerce 5.4 Update: YITH Plugin Framework 1.1.5 - RELEASED ON 12 MAY 2021 New: support for WooCommerce 5.3 Update: YITH Plugin Framework 1.1.4 - RELEASED ON 22 APRIL 2021 New: support for WooCommerce 5.2 Update: YITH Plugin Framework 1.1.3 - RELEASED ON 14 MARCH 2021 New: support for WordPress 5.7 New: support for WooCommerce 5.1 Update: YITH Plugin Framework 1.1.2 - RELEASED ON 21 FEBRUARY 2021 New: support for WooCommerce 5.0 Update: YITH Plugin Framework 1.1.1 - RELEASED ON 14 JANUARY 2021 New: support for WooCommerce 4.9 Update: plugin framework 1.1.0 - RELEASED ON 11 DECEMBER 2020 New: support for WooCommerce 4.8 Update: plugin framework
⭐See also: List of free Yithemes premium Plugins
Download YITH WooCommerce GeoIP Language Redirect v1.1.4 Nulled
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.