Your clients may pay a down payment to reserve goods or services with YITH WooCommerce Deposits and Down Payments Nulled and then pay the remaining sum later.
Table of Contents
Feauters: YITH WooCommerce Deposits and Down Payments
- deposits available
- Turn on the deposit feature for all goods.
- Only allow the deposit option for certain goods.
- Set up several deposit choices for each of the product’s variations.
- Make the deposit choice either required or voluntary.
- Amount your fixed deposit.
- Decide on a percentage deposit depending on the item’s cost.
- Make complex rules to specify various deposit amounts for particular items or categories.
- Select the deposit or balance order to apply shipping fees.
- Options are weighed.
- Stop the issuance of balance orders
- Create balance orders with a “Pending Payment” status, then enable online payment from users.
- Make balance orders with a “On hold” status, then manually process payments (e.g. customers pay in cash in your shop)
- Generate a single balance order that contains all of the goods in an order that has multiple deposits, or create separate balance orders for each product.
- Turn on the option to ask consumers to pay the remaining payment.
- Specify a date on the calendar for the remainder payment to be made.
- Ask for the balance to be paid within a certain number of days after the deposit being made.
- Customers may choose to receive a return of their deposits if the balance is not paid.
- Choices for customization
- On the shop pages, conceal the “Pay deposit” button.
- Display personalized messages on product pages.
- Decide where to place the customized notifications.
- Make the labels unique.
- When a consumer makes a deposit on a purchase, send the store administrator an email automatically.
- Automatically email a client who made a deposit on a purchase
- Automatically send emails to consumers asking them to pay the balance since their deposits are about to expire.
- Modern choices
Changelog: YITH WooCommerce Deposits and Down Payments
2.1.0 - Released on 8 September 2022 New: support for WooCommerce 6.9 Tweak: improved product notice handling Tweak: make sure to enqueue assets also when page contains legacy [product_page] shortcode Tweak: forced MySQL format for date options Update: YITH plugin framework Fix: plugin screen ids 2.0.0 - Released on 09 August 2022 New: redesigned plugin UX in frontend and backend New: deposit rules New: shipping handling for balance orders New: integration with YITH WooCommerce Stripe New: integration with YITH Booking and Appointment for WooCommerce New: integration with WooCommerce Multilingual & Multicurrency with WPML (multicurrency support) New: added option to hide Pay Deposit button in loop Update: YITH Plugin Framework Tweak: improved balance due date, now shown to customers on every step of the purchase Tweak: improved integration with YITH WooCommerce Product Bundles Tweak: improved integration with YITH WooCommerce Composite Products Tweak: improved integration with YITH Event Tickets for WooCommerce Tweak: refactored default content for emails to the customer Dev: major refactoring of the plugin code Dev: added new yith_wcdp_balance_expired action Dev: added new yith_wcdp_refund_processed action Dev: added new yith_wcdp_after_populate_support_cart action Dev: added new yith_wcdp_expiration_notice filter Dev: added new yith_wcdp_will_expiration_be_notified filter Dev: added new yith_wcdp_deposit_expiration_timestamp filter 1.17.0 - Released on 03 August 2022 New: support for WooCommerce 6.8 Update: YITH Plugin Framework 1.16.0 - Released on 06 July 2022 New: support for WooCommerce 6.7 Update: YITH Plugin Framework Fix: Integration with Even Tickets (generation of tickets with the suborder status) Dev: added new filter yith_wcdp_deposit_expiring_email_recipient 1.15.0 - Released on 16 June 2022 New: support for WooCommerce 6.6 Update: YITH Plugin Framework 1.14.0 - Released on 17 May 2022 New: support for WordPress 6.0 New: support for WooCommerce 6.5 Update: YITH Plugin Framework Fix: deposit email not sending when order in processing status 1.13.0 - Released on 05 April 2022 New: support for WooCommerce 6.4 Update: YITH Plugin Framework Fix: fixed wrong string domain Dev: new filter 'yith_wcdp_print_deposit_order_item_after_order_item_meta' Dev: new filter 'yith_wcdp_print_quick_deposit_action_after_order_item_meta' 1.12.0 - Released on 07 March 2022 New: support for WooCommerce 6.3 Update: YITH Plugin Framework Update: French language Dev: added default value to yith_wapo_v2 option Dev: updated JS files & plugin framework 1.11.0 - Released on 09 February 2022 New: support for WooCommerce 6.2 Update: YITH Plugin Framework Fix: issue with dynamic pricing Fix: system incorrecly assigning shipping to items when method is selected by customer Dev: new filter yith_wcdp_condition_deposits_expiring 1.10.0 - Released on 04 January 2022 New: support for WooCommerce 6.1 New: support for WordPress 5.9 Update: YITH Plugin Framework Fix: Dynamic integration Fix: Improved orders per-status count, when there are only balance orders in a specific status 1.9.0 - Released on 15 December 2021 New: support for WooCommerce 6.0 Update: YITH Plugin Framework Fix: dynamic integration Fix: updated product add-ons integration Fix: issue displaying totals in 'New customer deposit' email Dev: added new hook 'yith_wcdp_virtual_deposit_order_status' 1.8.0 - Released on 09 November 2021 New: support for WooCommerce 5.9 Update: YITH Plugin Framework 1.7.0 - Released on 11 October 2021 New: support for WooCommerce 5.8 Update: YITH Plugin Framework 1.6.1 - Released on 27 September 2021 Update: YITH Plugin Framework Fix: debug info feature removed for all logged in users 1.6.0 - Released on 23 September 2021 New: support for WooCommerce 5.6 Update: YITH Plugin Framework Fix: prevent possible error when suborder is deleted Fix: possible error with older version of PHP 1.5.0 - Released on 17 August 2021 New: support for WooCommerce 5.6 Update: YITH Plugin Framework Tweak: new admin panel style Tweak: major code refactoring Tweak: removed legacy framework functions Tweak: avoid to print Pay Deposit button when product is not purchasable Fix: added a check to prevent errors when doing a refund with PDF Invoice enabled Fix: balance emails sent when balance already paid 1.4.6 - Released on 26 July 2021 New: support for WooCommerce 5.5 New: support for WordPress 5.8 Update: YITH Plugin Framework Tweak: improved compatibility with YITH Event Tickets for WooCommerce 1.4.5 - Released on 18 June 2021 New: support for WooCommerce 5.4 Update: YITH Plugin Framework Fix: total calculation after add to cart processing Dev: added new yith_wcdp_balance_subtotal filter
⭐See also: List of free Yithemes premium Plugins
Download YITH WooCommerce Deposits and Down Payments v1.12.0 Nulled Free
License Key: 79EC684E-B95B-BD82-2FA1-B06B7A2631B5
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.