Customers may select a particular delivery date for the items they buy with YITH WooCommerce Delivery Date Nulled.
The best time to sell your items is now! Many customers don’t buy the item they desire because they are not home, they are often at work and don’t won’t want to receive it in that specific moment, so they delay the purchase and end up not buying anymore.
This means much less sales for you! Thanks to YITH WooCommerce Delivery Date you will be able to get back to this big share of customers, allowing them to choose when they will receive the object they purchased, which day, which time and using which courier, while the vendor is free to create a calendar displaying the days available and create a minimum time frame they can use to handle shipping.
This plugin is ideal to get back your lost customers and create dedicated services such as home delivery for gifts and products.
Your customers will now be able to choose when they will receive the products they purchased, edit the shipping date later on and decide which courier they wish to use, other than having a clear overview of the estimated amount of days left before an item is received. Admins will have access to a whole range of valuable functions designed specifically for your shipping and delivery service, such as the possibility to set a minimum amount of time in order to cover any required preparation time, edit the shipping date chosen by the customer (who will receive a notification email informing them of the change).
Table of Contents
Features: YITH WooCommerce Delivery Date
- Write down the days of the week when orders will be processed and sent.
- Indicate the most days a carrier will need to deliver the merchandise.
- Give each day of the week its own deadline for processing and shipping orders.
- Possibility of determining the processing time in days based on the amount of the product or category
- Activate the “Quantity Table” mode of the plugin.
- Make various tables according to product categories.
- Decide on a range of processing days for each product and category.
- Indicate how many days you expect the delivery to take.
- Indicate the days of the week that are ideal for delivery.
- Indicate the time windows that are available for delivery for each daily.
- Make a note of the Time Slot charge.
- Put a tax on the time slot price.
- Add a charge to certain timeslots.
- Set a limit on how many deliveries may be booked for the same time period.
- Following the shipment of an order, keep track of all shipping and delivery processes.
- Create and display a message on the single product with the delivery date to the courier and the consumer.
Create a unique icon to be used with the Dynamic Delivery Messages.
- On the order edit page, the admin can change the delivery information.
- By Shipping Date and Delivery Date, the administrator may filter orders.
- WooCommerce Advanced Shipping v1.0.14 integration
Changelog YITH WooCommerce Delivery Date
= 2.1.33 - Released on 04 August 2021 = * New: Support for WooCommerce 5.6 * Update: YITH plugin framework = 2.1.32 - Released on 24 June 2021 = * New: Support for WooCommerce 5.5 * New: Support for WordPress 5.8 * Update: YITH plugin framework = 2.1.31 - Released on 25 May 2021 = * New: Support for WooCommerce 5.4 * Update: YITH plugin framework = 2.1.30 - Released on 06 May 2021 = * New: Support for WooCommerce 5.3 * Update: YITH plugin framework = 2.1.29 - Released on 04 April 2021 = * New: Support for WooCommerce 5.2 * Update: YITH plugin framework = 2.1.28 - Released on 15 March 2021 = * Update: YITH plugin framework * Fix: Calendar event did not save properly v2.1.27 - RELEASED ON 04 MARCH 2021 New: Support for WooCommerce 5.1 New: Support for WordPress 5.7 Update: YITH plugin framework = v2.1.26 - Released on 08 February 2021 = * New: Support for WooCommerce 5.0 * Update: YITH plugin framework * Dev: Added filter ywcdd_number_of_months * Dev: Added filter ywcdd_open_datepicker = v2.1.18 - Released on 17 Sept 2020 = * New: Support for WooCommerce 4.5 * Update: Plugin Framework = v2.1.17 - Released on 12 Aug 2020 = * New: Support for WooCommerce 4.4 * New: Support for WordPress 5.5 * New: German language file * Update: Plugin Framework * Fix: Delivery fields shown even when checkout includes all virtual products = v2.1.15 - Released on 01 June 2020 = * Fix: Timeslot not lockout properly * Update: Plugin Framework v2.1.14 - RELEASED ON 23 MAY 2020 Fix: Fatal error require_once( 'class.yith-delivery-date.php' ); Update: Plugin Framework = v2.1.9 - Released on 19 December 2019 = New: Support for WooCommerce 3.9 Update: Plugin Framework Fix: Unable to save or update Time Slots on backend = v2.1.8 = * Update: Plugin Framework = v2.1.6 = New: Support to WooCommerce 3.7.1 Update: Plugin Framework Update: Language file Fix: Timeslot fee not added in checkout Fix: Impossible select the "same" day on checkout page Fix: Timezone issue in datepicker VERSION 2.1.5 - RELEASED: OCT 01, 2019 Dev: Added filter yith_delivery_date_product_processing_days Dev: Added filter ywcdd_edit_order_date_details Tweak: Check if an invalid date is generated on checkout Tweak: Improve performance script on the checkout page Update: Plugin Framework Update: Italian language
⭐See also: List of free Yithemes premium Plugins
Download YITH WooCommerce Delivery Date v2.1.33 Nulled Free
License Key: 79EC684E-B95B-BD82-2FA1-B06B7A2631B5
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.