Are you tired of losing customers due to a complex and ineffective booking system? Would you like to receive a bigger number of bookings and optimize your ability?
YITH Booking for WooCommerce is the plugin you are looking for!
Built under direct request by our many customers, YITH Booking and Appointment for WooCommerce Premium Nulled integrates a regular e-commerce store built using WooCommerce with a simple booking system which can be used by both customers and vendors: this is ideal for all of those professionals who cannot base their business on sales alone.
YITH Booking for WooCommerce is a plugin developed for estate agencies and travel agencies, but not just for them! Hairdressers, doctors, business consultants and all of those who can benefit from a booking system for travels, items or dates should try it out!
YITH WooCommerce Booking also allows you to perform targeted searches on your website, using advanced search filters such as data, number of bookings, location, and services. You will have a clear and effective view of the bookings in your website and have the chance to arrange your requests using a number of filters such as date, period, checkout date, name, family name and much more! You will also be able to export the bookings in your website in CSV, ICS, or PDF and see the full schedule of your work!
Table of Contents
Features: YITH Booking and Appointment for WooCommerce Premium
- production of bookable items
- Create many bookable goods and services
- Permit bookings in months, days, hours, or minutes.
- Activate the calendar’s date selector.
- Configure the default date in the calendar (today, today plus one, first available, or a custom date).
- Make a “Full day” reservation.
- With the Google Maps API, specify the location
- Your bookable items can display a Google Map by using the associated shortcode.
- Set the reservation cost for each product or service (price per month, day, hour, minutes, etc.)
- Fix the price or adjust it based on the amount of persons.
- Set reductions for weekly or monthly reservations are optional.
- Set a “last-minute” discount if desired.
- Optional: determine standard costs for clients to pay or develop special costs for particular items (cleaning fee, taxes, etc.)
- Set the conditions for booking, including the maximum number of reservations per unit, the minimum and maximum booking duration, the permitted start dates, the time between bookings, etc.
- Set a minimum and maximum number of guests needed for reservations, if desired;
- Optional: Set the minimum/maximum number of individuals needed for each kind using the “people” option (e.g. min 1 adult, max 2 kids, etc.)
- Set various pricing for each category of people by using the “people” option (for instance, adults pay $30, children pay $15, persons over 60 pay $20, etc.).
- You can choose to link your bookable items to either free or paid services.
- Optional: Prior to booking, users must seek confirmation (the admin need to confirm the requests manually)
- Decide if people may cancel a reservation and how long they have to do so.
- Rules of availability
- Establish the default availability for each service or item that can be ordered;
- Set a product to be fully bookable, or enable/disable particular days or timeslots.
- Make rules to alter the default availability and enable/disable particular months, days, or time periods (e.g. disable bookings for the whole month of December or for all Sundays; prevent appointments on Saturday evenings from 3 pm to 7 pm, etc.)
- Prices and costs
- based on certain time periods, raise or lower costs
- dependent on the number of weeks in the year, raise or lower pricing
- dependent on days, raise or lower costs
- based on time slots, raise or lower rates
- Price adjustments based on the amount of customers
- based on the specified person type, increase or reduce costs
- dependent on the length of the booking, increase or reduce rates
- Create “additional expenses” (tourist tax, sign-up fees, etc.) for booking pricing and apply them to bookable items.
- Decide if the price will be fixed or based on the number of participants.
- Choose between a set price (10€ tax for a weeklong booking) and a price that is compounded by the length of the booking (10€ each day for a week, for a total of 70€).
- Create as many services as you like that will appear in the booking as included.
- Create optional or obligatory paid services to raise the cost of the reservation
- Add services to items that may be ordered.
- Decide if the cost of the service will be a set amount (such as 25 euros for cleaning) or a multiplied amount per person (such as 5 euros for cleaning per person).
- Decide whether or not to display a quantity selector for each service.
- Give your consumers the option to look for products depending on the services offered
- Create as many labels as necessary to indicate the various person kinds that can make a purchase of the item or service.
- Establish pricing guidelines and link them to each specified person type.
- Unlimited resources can be created and assigned to bookable items (staff, equipment, accessories, etc.)
- Create a label for the resource and add an icon or picture to identify it.
- Set the amount of each resource that is accessible.
- Decide which days and times the resource can be reserved. Establish sophisticated availability rules to enable/disable resources during certain days, months, or time periods.
- Add a supplementary fee to each resource.
- Decide if the consumer can select more than one resource, only one, or whether all resources must be assigned automatically.
- Make resource choices required.
- Select the drop-down or list resource layout for the booking form.
- search engines
- Unlimited custom search form creation
- Activate/deactivate the search field
- Activate the “Location” field.
- enable category and tag searches
- Activate the date picker and the “Date” field.
- Activate the “People” field.
- Activate the “Services” field.
- Decide whether to employ a vertical or horizontal arrangement.
- Select whether to take people to the store page or display the results in a modal window.
- Change the colors of the search button.
- Utilize the various shortcodes to select where to display the search field.
- Booking page for the product
- Decide whether to display the booking form to logged-in users exclusively or to all users.
- Use the widget or select the booking form position.
- Full-site editing support: display the booking form on the single product page or any customized page by using the bookable product form block.
- Decide on a date format.
- Decide on a time format.
- Select the calendar layout (start and end date in the same line or one under the other)
- Choose between a drop-down and a fixed calendar layout.
- Select how many months you want to submit to the calendar.
- Determining whether to display services, their costs, and their descriptions prior to the “Book now” button
- Select whether to display service descriptions on the page or only when the tooltip is hovered over.
- Choose whether to display an error message when a user hits the “Book now” button without filling out the required data, or to deactivate the “Book now” button until the fields are finished.
- Select whether or not to display totals.
- on loop, hide the “read more” button
- Select the expenses that will be utilized to determine the price displayed in the store.
- Format pricing in dd/mm/hh.
- When making reservations with multiple units of 7, change /7 days to /week.
- Change all the labels
- Add a “book now” button in place of the “add to cart” button.
- When consumers click the “book now” button, take them to the Checkout page (without showing the Cart page)
- In the Cart and Checkout pages, add a label to indicate the purchase of a “bookable” product or service.
- Price totals may be displayed on the cart and checkout pages.
- Admin tools
- View all of your reservations under the relevant tab.
- View your reservations in the attached calendar.
- Sync the reservation calendar with those of other services like Airbnb, Booking.com, and VRBO (HomeAway)
- Connect the reservation calendar to Google Calendar.
- Manually create reservations and assign them to people or orders.
- Optional: after a certain amount of time, automatically reject “waiting confirmation” bookings.
- Optional: after a certain amount of time, automatically finish a “paid” booking.
- Users may leave a deposit for a reservation and complete the payment at a later time thanks to integration with YITH Deposits and Down Payments.
- WooCommerce’s integration with YITH Multi Currency Switcher enables customers to pay for bookable items in their own currency (allows automatic price conversion through Multi Currency exchange rates)
- Display bookable items on your pages using the following Gutenberg block: pick the goods you want to see based on their categories, tags, featured products, and ratings.
Changelog YITH WooCommerce Booking
4.1.0 - Released on 9 September 2022 New: support for WooCommerce 6.9 Update: YITH plugin framework Update: language files Fix: no booking found message in search form results Fix: deposit form issue when using the booking widget on mobile Tweak: improved Google Calendar background synchronization when synchronizing all bookings 4.0.3 - Released on 11 August 2022 Update: YITH plugin framework Update: language files Fix: price shown in services in combination with WPML Multicurrency Fix: price conversion of totals in bookable product page in combination with WPML Multicurrency Fix: support for PHP 8.1, due to changes to static variables in inherited methods Tweak: fixed number of people in CSV export 4.0.2 - Released on 8 August 2022 Update: YITH plugin framework Update: language files Tweak: improved integration with YITH WooCommerce Deposits and Down Payments 4.0.1 - Released on 5 August 2022 Update: YITH plugin framework Update: language files Fix: missing minified version of JS files of modules Fix: issue with unavailable dates on first loading in Bookable products, when the 'Update non-available dates on loading (AJAX)' option is enabled Tweak: fixed double arrow shown in time select in combination with Proteo theme 4.0.0 - Released on 2 August 2022 New: use modules to enable or disable features based on your needs New: use resources and share them among multiple bookable products New: option to set fields' font size New: support for WooCommerce 6.8 New: bookable product form block, to allow showing the booking form on the single product page by using blocks for themes with full-site editing New: set border and border-radius in 'Booking form' block Update: YITH plugin framework Update: language files Fix: support to YITH WooCommerce Deposits & Down Payments Fix: time-to-start shown in bookings list takes into account the site timezone now Tweak: show price in booking form also when the product is not available Tweak: improved layout bookable product options Tweak: improved bookable product tabs Tweak: support to themes using theme.json file to load fonts when previewing Booking Gutenberg blocks Tweak: improved booking form block Tweak: show fields based on actual settings on the bookable product edit page Tweak: improved booking form style Tweak: improved info shown in orders containing bookable products Tweak: improved Gutenberg blocks' style 3.8.0 - Released on 18 July 2022 New: support for WooCommerce 6.7 Update: YITH plugin framework Update: language files 3.7.0 - Released on 21 June 2022 New: support for WooCommerce 6.6 Update: YITH plugin framework Update: language files Tweak: improved support for YITH WooCommerce Request a Quote by disabling request a quote button in bookable products that require confirmation Dev: new filter 'yith_wcbk_min_date' 3.6.0 - Released on 17 May 2022 New: support for WordPress 6.0 New: support for WooCommerce 6.5 New: support to YITH WooCommerce Multi Vendor 4.0 Update: YITH plugin framework Update: language files Fix: issue when updating default availability in bookable products translated with WPML Fix: availability rule issue when using 'generic dates' and 'from date' is greater than 'to date' Tweak: applying no cache getting available dates Dev: new filter 'yith_wcbk_args_for_get_bookings_in_time_range' Dev: added new parameter to 'yith_wcbk_searched_categories' filter 3.5.0 - Released on 7 April 2022 New: support for WooCommerce 6.4 New: send booking emails based on the order language in combination with WPML Update: YITH plugin framework Update: language files Update: Dompdf Fix: issue with utf-8 special characters when creating PDF files Fix: search form issue in results when searching for specific people in combination with WPML Fix: issue in search result links with 'full day' bookable products when duration is greater than one Tweak: include Email settings to let translation Dev: new filter 'yith_wcbk_get_product_not_available_date_ajax_referer' Dev: new filter 'yith_wcbk_admin_user_info_html' 3.4.0 - Released on 8 March 2022 New: support for WooCommerce 6.3 Update: YITH plugin framework Update: language files Fix: service issue with Bookable products that require confirmation Fix: date-picker issue with time zones with negative offset Tweak: hide tooltip in services if the description is empty Tweak: shop/hide 'Service info layout' option in panel based on the above options for showing prices and descriptions for services Tweak: improved integration with YITH WooCommerce Deposits and Down Payments, by calculating total amount in bookings by summing deposit and balance amount Dev: added 'yith_wcbk_booking_get_sold_price' filter Dev: added 'yith_wcbk_booking_get_sold_price_item_total' filter 3.3.0 - Released on 14 February 2022 New: support for WooCommerce 6.2 Update: YITH plugin framework Update: language files 3.2.1 - Released on 10 February 2022 Update: YITH plugin framework Update: language files Fix: issue with scheduled actions, checking pending and completed bookings Fix: issue with time increment based on duration when a minimum duration is set Fix: date issue in 'end date' when 'Check min/max duration' option is disabled and 'Update non-available dates on loading' is enabled Tweak: message when services list table is empty Dev: new filter 'yith_wcbk_before_set_search_products_query' Dev: new filter 'yith_wcbk_email_placeholders' Dev: new filter 'yith_wcbk_booking_service_get_pricing_show_duration_period' Dev: new filter 'yith_wcbk_check_ajax_referer_on_get_booking_data' 3.2.0 - Released on 18 January 2022 New: support for WordPress 5.9 New: support for WooCommerce 6.1 Update: YITH plugin framework Update: language files Update: plugin framework Fix: avoid date issue when genereting lookup tables with databases with timezone different from UTC Fix: fatal error ( Argument 1 passed to YITH_WCBK_Availability_Rule::map_from_old_version() must be of the type array, object given ) Fix: wrong booking total shown on product pages (compatibility issue with WPML Multi Currency) Fix: fatal error "Call to a member function update_status() on bool" Fix: WPML integration Tweak: fixed warning with PHP 8 for 'wakeup' magic method visibility Dev: New filter 'yith_wcbk_ics_event_rows' to customize ICS event rows Dev: new filter 'yith_wcbk_booking_form_totals_list' 3.1.2 - Released on 7 December 2021 Update: YITH plugin framework Update: language files Fix: enable days in calendar if time-slots are set through availability rules, for bookable products with time 3.1.1 - Released on 2 December 2021 Update: YITH plugin framework Update: language files Fix: 'Booking form' block functionality on frontend Fix: vendor name shown in 'New booking' email for vendors Tweak: delete events on Google Calendar when trashing bookings if the 'on booking deletion' sync is enabled; re-sync them when untrashed Tweak: calculate price based on Search Form params also when results are shown in the Shop page 3.1.0 - RELEASED ON 1 DECEMBER 2021 New: support for WooCommerce 6.0 New: 'Booking form' Gutenberg block Update: YITH plugin framework Update: language files Tweak: improved service quantity style Tweak: added 'counters' in statuses shown in Bookings' List Tweak: avoid issues due to line separator when parsing iCal files Tweak: fixed time-zone issue with time shown in Booking details on admin side Dev: added 'yith_wcbk_admin_booking_status_actions_show_complete_action_if_paid' filter, to allow showing the 'complete' action button when the booking is paid in Bookings' List 3.0.2 - RELEASED ON 24 NOVEMBER 2021 Update: YITH plugin framework Update: language files Fix: order search when creating booking on admin side Fix: issue when selecting service quantity and duration in mobile, using the bookable product form widget Fix: availability calculation when using default availability in combination with availability rules Fix: price conversion in search form results in combination with YITH Multi Currency Switcher for WooCommerce Tweak: fixed redirection after confirming/rejecting booking through actions in emails Tweak: fixed calendar redirection in Vendor's calendar in combination with YITH WooCommerce Multi Vendor Tweak: fixed dates set by default after clicking on search form results Tweak: improved link in search form results to include parameters also when dates are not selected Tweak: fixed date-picker initialization when adding a new date range to Availability rules 3.0.1 - RELEASED ON 10 NOVEMBER 2021 Update: language files Tweak: prevent widget issues on mobile with different themes using z-index in sidebar Tweak: improved date-picker style Dev: added filter 'yith_wcbk_product_form_widget_mobile_move_to_footer', to allow disabling the feature that moves the 'Bookable product form' widget to the footer in mobile
⭐See also: List of free Yithemes premium Plugins
Download YITH WooCommerce Booking v4.0.3 Nulled Free
License Key: 79EC684E-B95B-BD82-2FA1-B06B7A2631B5
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.