Table of Contents
- 1 The most cost-effective and advanced option for converting WooCommerce into a POS system for your physical store.
- 2 The POS register and your WooCommerce store are perfectly integrated.
- 3 In one installation, there are an infinite number of retailers and POS registers.
- 4 A comprehensive and versatile dashboard allows you to keep track of orders and revenue for each store and POS register.
- 5 A sleek and configurable login page provides direct access to the POS register.
- 6 A fun and easy-to-use POS register interface that works for any sort of store and product.
- 7 From the POS interface, you can create products and manage inventory.
- 8 Manage discounts, coupons, markups, and shipping on products and orders, as well as add notes.
- 9 Saved shopping carts can be retrieved later to finish the order.
- 10 On the same order, enable numerous and split payment methods.
- 11 After the order has been paid, issue personalized sales receipts that may be printed or downloaded as a PDF file.
- 12 In a separate tab, view all orders placed through a given POS register and get the register closure report.
- 13 Scan the products (using an SKU-based search) or use our YITH Barcodes plugin to scan the products.
- 14 Features: YITH Point Of Sale For WooCommerce (POS)
- 15 Changelog: YITH Point Of Sale For WooCommerce (POS)
- 16 Download YITH Point Of Sale For WooCommerce (POS) v1.3.0 Nulled
The most cost-effective and advanced option for converting WooCommerce into a POS system for your physical store.
You have two options if you require a POS to make physical sales. The most frequent and most expensive approach is to purchase a dedicated POS terminal (prices range from €250 to €1000) and pay a monthly membership fee for a specific POS program. So, only one POS terminal would cost you €500 per year on average. You’ll have to multiply this amount by two, three, five, and so on if you require more registers.
Instead, thanks to the integration of our POS plugin, you can use WooCommerce, a free software, to turn your computer or tablet into a versatile cash register that is both affordable and easy to use.
It makes no difference what kind of business you have: whether it’s a supermarket, a bar, a clothes store, or a beauty salon, you’ll be able to handle your Point of Sale with several registers. Create cashiers, create products, sync orders, add markup, discounts, and coupon codes, design receipts, track each register’s income, and the payment methods used… and a lot more
The POS register and your WooCommerce store are perfectly integrated.
YITH Point of Sale is WooCommerce-native and connects to your store via the WooCommerce REST API. All orders placed using the frontend POS register, as well as any other information about product stock, customers’ details, and so on, will be automatically synchronized to the database of your WooCommerce installation.
In one installation, there are an infinite number of retailers and POS registers.
The plugin allows you to create an unlimited number of stores (if you’re in charge of a chain of stores or franchising) and registers (if you’re in charge of a franchise) (as in a supermarket with more departments and dedicated registers). You may add several cashiers to each register, design receipts, set up categories and products, enable certain payment methods, and more.
A comprehensive and versatile dashboard allows you to keep track of orders and revenue for each store and POS register.
You may rely on a dashboard that allows you to analyze the sales trend and revenue of each Point Of Sale, and to filter this information by store, cash register, and date, thanks to the interface with WooCommerce Admin panel. You can also get a list of the cashiers with the most sales as well as the payment methods they accept.
A sleek and configurable login page provides direct access to the POS register.
Allow cashiers to access the registers without having to go through the backend of your e-commerce site, thanks to a special login page that can be configured from the admin panel.
A fun and easy-to-use POS register interface that works for any sort of store and product.
With a carefully designed style, we’ve created a straightforward and easy-to-use POS registration interface. As a result, regardless of the type of items or services sold, the perspective may be tailored to any business activity.
From the POS interface, you can create products and manage inventory.
You may add new products, modify prices and stock right from the POS register view, and sync this data with your e-commerce store database. You may also use the multi-stock option to assign various stock values to each Point of Sale.
Manage discounts, coupons, markups, and shipping on products and orders, as well as add notes.
Complete order management, including the ability to apply discounts, promo codes, markup, and add notes to any product and order placed at the cash register.
Saved shopping carts can be retrieved later to finish the order.
The ‘Suspend and save’ button on a cash register allows you to temporarily freeze a shopping cart and save it in a separate tab so you can open a new order. You’ll be able to retrieve the frozen cart and continue from where you left off afterwards!
On the same order, enable numerous and split payment methods.
The ability to split the payment of the order into different payment ways is something that just a few of the available WooCommerce POS plugins can achieve and is a must-have for clients. You may provide your customers the option of paying half with cash and half with a credit card thanks to this feature.
After the order has been paid, issue personalized sales receipts that may be printed or downloaded as a PDF file.
Create and personalize the sales receipt that can be printed after the order is completed using the integrated builder. Each register can have its own receipt template, which you can customize in terms of size, text, logos, and more.
In a separate tab, view all orders placed through a given POS register and get the register closure report.
With our plugin, you can keep track of all orders placed at the POS register on a dedicated page, as well as download or print a register closure report that includes all orders and sales.
Scan the products (using an SKU-based search) or use our YITH Barcodes plugin to scan the products.
Allow the cashier to search for products by SKU or barcode created by our YITH Barcodes plugin to expedite and streamline the checkout process.
⭐Similar Suggestion: WooCommerce Point Of Sale (POS) Plugin
Features: YITH Point Of Sale For WooCommerce (POS)
- Through the Wizard setup, you may create a store in only a few steps.
- You can do the following for each store:
- Billing information (shop name and VAT), address, contact information, and social media links should all be included.
- Activate or deactivate the Store
- particular POS Registers can be added and enabled/disabled
- Check the status of the current logged-in Registers (closed/open) and Cashiers.
- Numerous receipt templates can be customized
- Each store’s stock management on a product level
- Select one or more Store Managers and Cashiers from the drop-down menus.
- During the Store setup, create new user accounts.
- You can make as many POS Registers as you want.
- For each Register, you can enable or disable various payment methods.
- For each Register, show all products or only selected products or categories.
- Display all goods at once or by category
- permit scanning of product barcodes
- certain Cashiers to be assigned
- enable receipt printing
- select from a variety of personalized receipt templates
- permit the report on register closure
SCREEN AT THE POSITION TERMINAL
- Mobile-friendly: Save the POS page to your smartphone and open it like any other app.
- Screen for registering:
- Make the login page your own.
- Upload a Store logo to appear on the login page and the registration screen.
- Discount keys that are pre-programmed
- Colors on the Register screen can be customized.
- Product viewing and filtering (all, on-sale, featured)
- Product titles, SKUs, and barcodes can all be used to find products.
- Activate the barcode scanner: all you have to do now is scan the barcode to add the product to your shopping cart.
- From the Register screen, create a new product (if added by the Manager it could be saved for future sessions as well)
- During the Register session, associate the current order with an existing user or create a new user account.
- Before finalizing the payment, double-check the customer’s billing and shipping details.
- Carts can be saved and frozen, and notes can be added to them. You’ll be able to get them back later and let the customer complete the transaction.
- Actions in the shopping cart:
- Remove everything from the current cart.
- Change the price of each item in the cart.
- Notes can be added to the cart or to each individual item in the cart.
- Discounts and levies are applied.
- Make use of coupon codes
- Add on the cost of shipping.
- Allow clients to pay for the same order using multiple payment methods.
- Total due, total paid, balance, change, and smartly computed amounts are all displayed on a simple and easy payment interface.
- Option to view in full screen
- Activate or deactivate the sound of a product being added to the cart.
- You can either contribute cash in hand when you open a Register or throughout the session.
- View all Store orders organized by date and filterable by register in the Register report. You can go back to the order details and print the receipt.
- View a POS register’s current earnings, including login time, cashiers logged in during the session, total cash on hand, and total sales by payment type.
- Closure of the Register: close the Register and download a closure report containing today’s profit figures and notes. Stats for cashiers: time since login, number of orders created, total sales, and report download.
STATS AND ORDERS ON THE DASHBOARD
- The WooCommerce Admin plugin has an integrated dashboard where you can:
- Show data for a specific time period.
- Orders and sales can be filtered by store.
- Orders and sales can be filtered by POS register.
- Show the total number of orders, the net total, the average order value, the average number of products per order, the total number of products sold, the total number of new users, the total number of loyal customers, and the total number of coupons used.
- Compare data to those from a previous period of time or the previous year.
- Display sales data by day, week, or month.
- Use a line chart or a bar chart to display sales.
- Display revenue by method of payment.
- Revenue by cashier is displayed.
- Orders that were ‘placed through a POS system’ or ‘placed online’ will be filtered.
- Show the store, POS register, cashier, and payment methods used in the order information.
Changelog: YITH Point Of Sale For WooCommerce (POS)
1.3.0 - RELEASED ON 28 OCTOBER 2021 New: support for WooCommerce 5.9 Update: YITH plugin framework Tweak: added conditional check to avoid fatal errors when cashier or user is removed Tweak: use specific info in the global var 'yithPOS' for payment gateways to avoid including all object properties 1.2.0 - RELEASED ON 11 OCTOBER 2021 New: support for WooCommerce 5.8 Update: YITH plugin framework Tweak: improved performance when filtering online or POS orders 1.1.1 - RELEASED ON 27 SEPTEMBER 2021 Update: YITH plugin framework Update: language files Fix: debug info feature removed for all logged in users Fix: itemized taxes in customer and register reports 1.1.0 - RELEASED ON 10 SEPTEMBER 2021 New: support for WooCommerce 5.7 Update: YITH plugin framework Update: language files Tweak: improved performance when filtering online or POS orders 1.0.20 - RELEASED ON 10 AUGUST 2021 New: support for WooCommerce 5.6 New: improved register and customer report with itemized taxes, tax total, net sales Update: YITH plugin framework Update: language files Fix: timezone issue when retrieving order count in cashier info and order stats on register closing Fix: rewrite rule issue with URLs starting with 'pos' Tweak: improved performance when retrieving order stats Tweak: improved performance when fetching categories in 'add product' form Tweak: added 'address 2' field in billing details Tweak: allow vertical scrolling for modals in small screens Dev: added yith_pos_search_results_product_name filter to allow filtering the product name in search results Dev: added yith_pos_search_use_exact_sku filter to allow filtering by using the exact SKU or not when searching by SKU is enabled Dev: added yith_pos_search_by_title_arg filter to allow filtering the title argument in query when searching by SKU and title 1.0.19 - RELEASED ON 1 JULY 2021 New: support for WordPress 5.8 New: support for WooCommerce 5.5 Update: YITH plugin framework Update: language files Fix: issue with timezone when retrieving order count in register stats Fix: coupon discount total shown in order details based on tax settings Tweak: search by SKU showed multiple results Dev: added yith_pos_search_by_sku_arg filter to manipulate the query on search value 1.0.18 - RELEASED ON 10 JUNE 2021 Update: YITH plugin framework Update: language files Fix: 'robots' meta for standard site pages 1.0.17 - RELEASED ON 3 JUNE 2021 New: support for WooCommerce 5.4 Update: YITH plugin framework Update: language files Fix: search by barcode Tweak: added "noindex" and "noarchive" to "robots" meta tag to avoid search engine indexing for the POS page Dev: added yith_pos_query_custom_barcode_search filter 1.0.16 - RELEASED ON 10 MAY 2021 New: support for WooCommerce 5.3 Update: YITH plugin framework Update: language files Fix: order item price when applying coupons Fix: timezone issue when showing dates Fix: search by barcode Dev: added yith_pos_wc_settings filter 1.0.15 - RELEASED ON 15 APRIL 2021 New: support for WooCommerce 5.2 Update: YITH plugin framework Update: language files Fix: issue when filtering products by category on barcode scanning Tweak: set register status to 'publish' when it's restored from trash Tweak: sort variations by the custom ordering set on product edit page Dev: added yith_pos_register_manager_get_totals filter Dev: added yith_pos_cart_generated_order filter Dev: added yith_pos_product_variations_query_args filter
⭐See also: List of free Yithemes premium Plugins
Download YITH Point Of Sale For WooCommerce (POS) v1.3.0 Nulled
License Key: 79EC684E-B95B-BD82-2FA1-B06B7A2631B5
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.