XT Floating Cart for WooCommerce Nulled improves consumer buying experience and motivates them to complete the deal by clicking the “checkout” button. Increase conversions by 40% and decrease cart abandonment by 40%!
Your website will appear more appealing, with a WooCommerce Side Cart symbol with item count displayed on all pages and a sliding cart visible when the consumer clicks it.
Allow consumers to place orders without having to reload the page by enabling a full checkout form within the Floating Cart.
Free Shipping Progress Bar, Coupons, Upsell / Cross-sell, PayPal Button, Ajax Add To Cart, Auto Height, and many more features are available.
Table of Contents
Features: XplodedThemes Floating Cart for WooCommerce
- Customizer with Live Preview
- Activate the Fly To Cart motion.
- Coupons should be enabled.
- Activate Cart Totals
- Turn on Total Savings.
- Activate the Express Checkout Form.
- Activate the Cart Menu Item
- Activate Auto Height
- Suggested Products (Related / Cross-Sell / Upsell) should be enabled.
- Activate the Free Shipping Bar
- Choose from a variety of morph slide animations.
- Support versions, bundles, and composites are all available.
- In one click, you may clear or restore your whole cart.
- Within the basket, show product characteristics.
- Change the width and height of your cart.
- Make use of Google Fonts
- Custom Backgrounds / Colors
- Icons (SVG, Image, and Font Icons)
- Choose from 11 different loading spinner animations.
- Exclude certain sites from showing the shopping cart.
- Options for Device Visibility
- On single product pages, ajax add to cart is available.
- Within Quick View Modals, ajax add to cart
- Choose from the Checkout and the View Cart buttons.
- The cart can be triggered when the mouse is hovered over.
- Subtotal or Total should be displayed.
- Support for RTL
- Security Patches & Automated Updates
- Email Priority & Help Center Support
Changelog: XT Floating Cart for WooCommerce
Download XplodedThemes Floating Cart for WooCommerce v2.6.9 Nulled
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.