You don’t want your material to spread without your consent, thus WP Content Copy Protection & No Right Click (PRO) Nulled protects the content of your articles from being duplicated by other web site authors.
Table of Contents
Features: WP Content Copy Protection & No Right Click PRO
- Protect your content from copying and selecting. This plugin makes it simple to secure your content without shouting at your viewers.
- No one is able to download photographs from your website.
- There is no context menu or right-click option.
- When you save photos or right-click on them, you’ll get a warning message, an image ad, or an HTML ad.
- Disable the CTRL+A, CTRL+C, CTRL+X, CTRL+S, or CTRL+V keys.
- Control panel that is both advanced and simple to use.
- If you desire, no one can right-click photographs on your site.
- The use of htacsess rules
- Overlay protection using jquery is supported.
- With a right-click or context menu, you may have complete control.
- When the user does a right click on photos, text boxes, links, plain text, etc., show alert messages.
- Copy protection can be turned off for the home page or individual postings by the administrator.
- Copy protection may be turned off for admin users.
- Image security that is aggressive (experienced users will find it nearly hard to steal your photographs!!)
- All major theme frameworks are supported.
- All major browsers are supported.
- IE9, IE10, Firefox, Google Chrome, and Opera were all used to test this.
- Removes the ability to drag and drop images.
- Works on smart phones and iPhones – solved since October 2, 2015, and updated on November 13, 2015.
- Per page or post, you may establish several degrees of protection.
Changelog: WP Content Copy Protection & No Right Click PRO
⭐Similar Suggetion: Content Protector for WordPress Nulled – Prevent Your Content from Being Copied
Download WP Content Copy Protection & No Right Click PRO v13.4 Nulled Free
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.