WP All Import Pro Nulled is a WordPress plugin developed by Soflyy (WP All Import). WP All Import Pro allows you to import hundreds of thousands of records, even on shared hosting.
The #1 Import Plugin for WordPress & WooCommerce. Complete, granular control of your data with an easy-to-use drag-and-drop interface
Table of Contents
Features WP All Import Pro – WordPress XML & CSV Importer Plugin
- Simple drag and drop interface
- Run scheduled auto import
- Import photo galleries, categories, custom fields and more
- Works with any file structure, no need to edit or rearrange data
- Any file type, any file structure: No need to rearrange your data, just upload your files to WP All Import and it will sort
- Complete customization: Fine-grained control over each piece of data
- Import large amounts of data: No matter how big your site is or how much data you need to import, WP All Import can handle it.
- WPML & Polylang: Importing data into a multilingual site has never been easier, with support from the WPML and Polylang teams.
- Not just articles, everything: Import and export WooCommerce products, products, orders, categories, real estate listings, image galleries…
- WooCommerce, ACF, Users: Import user data into any theme or plugin, including WooCommerce customers, plugin memberships, and more.
- Scheduled Imports: Run scheduled automatic imports or set up cron jobs.
Changelog WP All Import Pro Nulled Free
4.7.3 improvement: changed Manage Imports page button labels to be more precise improvement: assign 'Uncategorized' term to posts imported without a category assigned improvement: add support for taxonomies that return objects instead of IDs improvement: check if import file still exists before trying to load it improvement: remove commented code that could cause false positives for security scans bug fix: jQuery error related to 'destroy' method bug fix: rare issue that prevented content image URLs from being updated during import bug fix: option to mark missing products as out of stock doesn't work with cron bug fix: taxonomies section drag and drop doesn't save after rearranging fields bug fix: can't save code to Function Editor bug fix: conflict with Advanced Ads plugin v4.7.2 bug fix: 'Set missing records to out of stock' option doesn't work when 'Delete products that are no longer present in your file' option enabled bug fix: do not invalidate hash when FTP settings change bug fix: drag-and-drop hierarchical taxonomies doesn't work ( WordPress 5.9 ) improvement: respect filename matching options with images in content v4.7.1 security fix improvement: add support for extremely long image source URLs improvement: invalidate 'skip records that haven't changed' hash when using the 'instead of delete' options bug fix: file cleanup fails on PHP 8 = v4.6.5 = - New Feature: Import files from FTP - improvement: deprecate \'High Speed Small File Processing\' import option - improvement: allow multiple import IDs to be passed to WP-CLI - improvement: sort imports by friendly name - improvement: improve import speed when matching WooCommerce products by _sku custom field - bug fix: \'Change image file names\' setting used when \'Use images currently in Media Library\' is selected - bug fix: existing Reviews content type conflicts with WooCommerce Reviews - bug fix: \'Use images currently in Media Library\' option tries to match images in content section - bug fix: periods removed from cron job keys when saving plugin settings - bug fix: references in \'pmxi_posts\' table for terms imported via \'Taxonomies\' imports removed on plugin deactivation - bug fix: invalid images in post content downloaded as HTML pages - bug fix: chromium scroll anchoring causes screen jumping effect - bug fix: pagenum query argument causes broken link on import complete screen - bug fix: WPML translations matching don\'t work for product variations in some cases - bug fix: unable to match existing comments/reviews by custom field - bug fix: unable to import existing files from sub folders - bug fix: disabling \'Keep images currently in Media Library\' invalidates hashes when \'Images\' aren\'t set to be updated - bug fix: changing image options in add-ons using Rapid Add-On API doesn\'t invalidate hashes - bug fix: post created/updated/deleted counts disappear from \'Import in Progress\' page upon import completion
⭐See also: WP All Export Pro – Export WordPress to CSV, Excel, and XML
List of WP All Import Pro Addons
- WP All Import – WooCommerce Add-On Pro v3.3.4
- WP All Import Pro ACF Add-On v3.3.8
- WP All Import Pro Link Cloaking Add-on v1.1.5 Final
- WP All Import Pro User Import Add-On v1.1.8
Download WP All Import Pro v4.7.8 Nulled Free
Download WP All Import Add-On
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.