The WordPress Multisite User Sync/Unsync plugin allows you to sync/unsync users between sites (blogs) in your WordPress Multisite Network.
WordPress Multisite Network Types
- Multi-domains. For example: example.site1, example.site2
- Sub-domains. For example: site1.example.com, site2.example.com
- Sub-directories. For example: example.com/site1, example.com/site2
Table of Contents
Features WordPress Multisite User Sync/Unsync
- When a user adds, updates, or registers on a WordPress Multisite Network site, the user is automatically synced.
- Syncing between users ‘Auto Sync’ and ‘Manual Sync’ are the two type options.
- Syncing Users Automatically ‘All sites,’ ‘Main site to sub sites,’ and ‘Sub site to main site’ are the type options.
- Option for auto-unsync when user deletes: Enable/disable auto-unsync when user deletes.
- Option to exclude User Roles.
- Users who sync/unsync in bulk.
- User who syncs/unsyncs on their own.
- The user that registers on the frontend will be automatically synced.
- User sync/unsync to a single site.
- Sync and un-sync a user across different sites.
- Assist WooCommerce consumers as well.
Third party plugin support
- Advanced Custom Fields (ACF)
- Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) PRO
Changelog: WordPress Multisite User Sync/Unsync
2.0.0 - Exclude User Roles: You can exclude user roles as per your needs. - Improved user sync. 1.5.0 - Maintenance release. 1.4.0 - Feature - Added "All sites" auto user sync type option. - Improved "Settings" and "Bulk Sync" section. - Improved user sync. 1.3.0 - Maintenance release. 1.2.0 - Added "Auto unsync" option. 1.1.0 - Security release. 1.0.0 - Initial release.
⭐See also: Collection of Codecanyon plugin Premium updated daily
Download WordPress Multisite User Sync/Unsync v2.0 Nulled
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.