WooCommerce Active Items Tables (WOOT) Nulled — WooCommerce plugin for displaying shop products in table format (new name is PROTAS). Tables focus your buyers’ attention on the items they want to buy, nothing extraneous, just what the customer wants, and full attention to what is being presented!
As the store owner, you may improve the benefits of your business site by offering structured information to your customers through responsive, gorgeous items and highly featured dynamic tables. Shoes, automobile parts, electrical items, food, media material, digital content, dinnerware, wine, and external-referral products, among other things, can all be provided to customers in a more structured and targeted manner. The site admin has a lot of flexibility and has tremendous capabilities behind the scenes.
WOOT has its own API, which allows you to enhance the functionality of the plugin, such as adding custom columns. The use of product tables on your woocommerce store site boosts conversion!
Table of Contents
Features: WOOT – WooCommerce Products Tables Professional
- constructor for columns
- Column modifications, thumbnail size, column width, and many other options are available (screens below)
- [woot] is a neat shortcode with a lot of properties for flexibility.
- There are a lot of things you can do with the product tables!
- It is possible to display more than 40 preset column fields.
- Custom columns are possible to design.
- Each table has its own set of skins.
On the same web page, several product tables with various skins can be displayed. CSS allows you to make your own skins.
- Product filter builder with a lot of power
- Price, title, content, excerpt, SKU, attributes, taxonomy, meta fields, in stock, on sale, width, height, length, weight, and other filter components are all available.
- Filtration tables at a distance
- Dropdown, multi-drop-down, range sliders, textinput, calendars, and switchers are all examples of filters.
- Mechanism of pre-definition
As in the table, so in the popup, show your consumers a specified and relevant group of products.
- There are 25 different ways to sort items.
- When a user searches for products by title, the shortcode [woot drop down] displays the table below on the textinput. Place it in the shop’s header to help customers locate the products they’re looking for.
- Remote tables are a powerful tool that allows you to disseminate your shop’s products to any other site, even if it’s constructed entirely in HTML without the use of a CMS, allowing you to increase sales and create your own referral network.
- “Gallery” column
To show off the finest of your products, create a smooth CSS gallery. Shortcode [woot gallery] can also be used to denote a product gallery.
- [woot cart] is a shortcode that allows you to create a custom cart page.
- The [woot reviews] shortcode allows you to display a table with reviews for the current product on its own page or on any other page.
- [woot cross sells] is a shortcode that allows you to display a table containing cross-sell products for the current product on its single page or any other page.
- The [woot upsells] shortcode allows you to display a table with upsell products for the current product on its own page or any other page.
- The shortcode [woot variations] allows you to display a table containing product variations for the current product on its own page or on any other page.
- The [woot related] shortcode allows you to display a table of related products for the current product on its own page or on any other page.
- [woot attachments] is a shortcode that allows you to display a table containing product attachments for the current product on its own page or on any other page.
- [woot favorites] is a shortcode that displays a table containing the current user’s favorite products.
- [woot compare] is a shortcode that displays a table with selected compared goods chosen by the current user or predefined by the shop admin.
- The [woot single] shortcode displays a table containing product parameters for any one of the selected products.
- Using the “Favourites” extension, your customers may collect products in one click.
- Allow your consumers to compare products before purchasing them with the extension “Compare.”
- Extension “Attachments” – provide your customers product examples in the form of media files or any other type of documentation. Tables with product attachments on the backend, as well as a suitable API
- Instead of pagination, you can utilize the “Load More” button.
- Using the attribute param author: [woot author=23], you can list products from many vendors.
- Using any contact form plugins, you may create custom columns, such as “Ask manager about the product.”
All product tables can be viewed in a small format on mobile devices (if desired)!
- For each product table, there is a large and flexible collection of choices, including: Hide products that have been added to the cart, Hide products that have been removed from the cart, Hide products that have been removed from the cart, Display cart, Display Sorting Dropdown, Display Sorting Dropdown Fields, Display Sorting Dropdown, Display Sorting Dropdown, Display Sorting Dropdown, Display Sorting Drop a narrow view width, Make use of the “load more” button. Hide the filter form, reveal the print button Order by default, Per page drop-down position, Per page values, Per page default
- Each product column has a set of choices, some of which are basic: Width, font size, font family, color, and background are all factors to consider. On a small screen, hide
- Ability to design bespoke columns tailored to your company’s needs (by PHP code)
- constructor for meta fields
Using the in-built constructor, you may add meta fields data to table columns.
- On click, a product table might be displayed in the popup. With applicable preconfigured tables, show tables in a popup in your shop text content. There is no limit to the number of tables that can be displayed in a popup per page!
- Built-in shopping cart
- On top of the tables, there are shortcodes that may be inserted into site pages.
- Mechanism for caching product tables
- a button to print
- Possibility to add several things to your cart in one click
- Option for a mobile condensed view
- Option to hide things that have been put to your cart
- CSS code editor
- Pagination is the numbering of pages in a book.
- WOOF Compatibility
- MDTF is compatible with this product.
- Suitable for use with WOOCS
- Suitable for use with WOOBE
- UI for Custom Post Types
- Compatible with WPML
- Elementor and Page builder page content support WOOT shortcodes.
- API with a lot of power and sturdiness
- Strong technical assistance that works with a lot of code every day!
In-Built WOOCOMMERCE FIELDS
- Short Description
- ALL ATTRIBUTES
- Product Category
- Product Tags
- PRODUCTS CUSTOM TAXONOMIES
- PRODUCTS META FIELDS
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Sale time from
- Sale time to
- Manage stock
- Stock quantity
- Stock status
- Sold individually
- Product Status
- On sale
- Tax status
- Tax class
- Sold individually
- Attribute visibility
- Shipping class
- Tax status
- Grouped products
- Total sales
- Review count
- Average rating
- Comment count
- Product type
- Date Published
- Date Modified
Changelog: WOOT – WooCommerce Products Tables Professional
v2.0.6 (27 June 2022) - small fixes - 3 new skins: simple, monolith, alico v2.0.5 (30 May 2022) - small fixes - one security fix, thanks to Security Researchers for WPScan - new admin panel - in predefinition added "Favourites only" to show Favourites products as as full powered [woot] table v.2.0.4 (28 Sep 2021) - Closure Notice - Security v.126.96.36.199 (09 Dec 2020) - some fixes for PHP 8.0 compatibility v.2.0.3 (10 Nov 2020) - https://products-tables.com/update-v-2-0-3-v-1-0-3/ v.2.0.2 (25 Sep 2020) - https://products-tables.com/update-v-2-0-2-v-1-0-2/ v.2.0.1 (16 Sep 2020) - fixed attribute 'author' for shortcode [woot] - fixed Vocabulary work for such shortcodes as [woot_grouped] v.2.0.0 (30 July 2020) - release
⭐Similar suggestion: Woo Product Table Pro – WooCommerce Product Table view solution
Download WOOT v2.0.6 Nulled Free
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.