WOOF Nulled – WooCommerce Products Filter is a powerful, flexible, easy and powerful WooCommerce Product Filter Plugin that extends the functionality of the WooCommerce plugin to allow your website visitors to search for products by category , product attributes, tags, product categories and prices.
WOOF e-commerce plugin has a lot of extensions: Search Sort by Stats module inside, Colors, Images, Meta Filters, Search by Text, Search by SKU, Range Slider microcategory, Hierarchical Slider, Labels, Sales Checkbox, Stock Checkbox, Etc…
If you are a WP + PHP developer and you want to create something unusual for your project – using the WOOF extension API – WooCommerce Products Filter and default extensions as an example, you have You can create almost any extension for a search form and even a custom byproduct loop template for your own purposes. Maximum flexibility!
- Are you bored with the standard? WooCommerce options?
- Do you wish you could add more Advanced Filters to your clients?
- Wouldn’t it be great to have more functionality and flexibility on your store?
Table of Contents
- 1 Advanced filters help customers discover more!
- 2 Check out this Live Demo!
3 Features WOOF – WooCommerce Products Filter
- 3.1 Represent
- 3.2 Product shortcodes
- 3.3 Products searched by AJAX
- 3.4 Dynamic product retelling
- 3.5 Filter woocommerce products by Meta Data
- 3.6 Search products by SKU
- 3.7 Search products by price
- 3.8 WooCommerce product search text
- 3.9 Step by step product filter
- 3.10 Statistics
- 3.11 Quick search
- 3.12 Messenger products
- 3.13 Search Query Saver
- 3.14 Infinite Scroll
- 3.15 Strong technical support works every day with code snippets!
- 3.16 Achieve more with WOOF – WooCommerce Products Filter
- 3.17 WOOF support includes:
- 4 Changelog: WOOF – WooCommerce Products Filter
- 5 Download WOOF v3.3.0 Nulled Free
Advanced filters help customers discover more!
These are just a few of the many options WOOF brings to your website:
- Product shortcode
- AJAX product search
- Categorical display choices: radios, checkboxes, drop-down menus and more
With the WOOF Plugin – WooCommerce Products Filter, you can go a step further and include even more advanced filters like:
- Filter by SKU
- Color Filters
- Image filters
- Sliders for taxon
- Hierarchy drop-down menu
- Quick search
- Meta filter
And more – you can collect Search Stats on your website to improve your business performance!
Check out this Live Demo!
Take a look at some of the possibilities with the WOOF Demo – WooCommerce Products Filter playing around the site below, see what can be achieved we won’t be disappointed!
Not just for developers, this advanced WOOF plugin will give any user a much higher level of flexibility than the standard display that reserves your WooCommerce store – the best way to extend functionality.
Features WOOF – WooCommerce Products Filter
WOOF can be used as Shortcode, widget. The special shortcode [woof] allows inserting a product filter in any part of your website. Product categories and attributes can be displayed in the search form such as: radios, checkboxes, drop-down menus, multiple drop-down menus, radio buttons in drop-down menus, colors, images, labels, system drop-down hierarchy, range slider properties/category, drop-down checkbox buttons
The product shortcode [woof_products per_page=8 columns=3 is_ajax=1 taxonomies=product_cat:9] allows to display and filter targeted products within a page or as part of post content, and of course filterable products in redirect or ajax mode. Using the custom_tpl shortcode attribute it is even possible to use custom templates giving a wide flexibility in different projects.
Products searched by AJAX
(optional) allows filtering of woocommerce products without reloading the page. Works with 95% wordpress themes and should be tested before release for production site as it depends on current wp theme functionality and built in html code there
Dynamic product retelling
This powerful feature allows to show in the search form the number of relevant variants that will be found if the selected html element is clicked in the filter search form
Filter woocommerce products by Meta Data
Allow to use special function in plugin settings page, add meta field data in search flow (text and number type)
Search products by SKU
WOOF allows to filter your store product website by SKU as part of a large search form, so the special shortcode [woof_sku_filter]
Search products by price
Can be displayed as range slider, to drop down with range selection
WooCommerce product search text
By title, body, excerpt and their combination. A special shortcode [woof_text_filter] can be used which you can insert where you want.
Step by step product filter
This technology allows creating product wizards for customers in your store, where they can step by step choose the products they want to buy
You can always analyze search data and understand what your customers are more interested in, and of course that data will help grow your business.
This technology is specially created for WOOF and allows instant search regardless of product quantity without AJAX or page reloading.
Allow your signed-in customers to sign up for product filter combinations and stay informed if the exact product they want to buy appears in your store. Such a tool can increase store conversions. Use it as a widget, like the shortcode [woof_products_messenger]
Search Query Saver
This extension allows your customers to save search combinations and access them in the future with one click, which makes your customers more informed and attentive about the products your store
Allows loading and viewing of woocommerce products on store and category pages without clicking pagination buttons
- Images can be html-elements filter in search form
- Color can be same as html-elements filter in search form
- Price filter as range slider OR as drop-down menu
- Show hidden search form as BUTTON
- In plugin settings for radio and html-elements checkbox in filter form can be selected different skins
- Ability to create custom product layout template and use it with shortcode [woof_products] in ajax mode and redirect, see custom_tpl and tpl_index attributes
- Any plugin extension can be created (developers only). See the ‘ext’ folder for code examples
- WOOF has a broad API described in CODEX
- WOOF uses native WooCommerce API allowing coexistence and cooperation with plugins Create for WooCommerce
Strong technical support works every day with code snippets!
From the powerful backend editor you can include only what is necessary or more complex than required with large product ranges adding every type of filter imaginable.
With our Advanced Tab, you can add custom CSS to style the plugin to fit the needs of your site because consistency is important!
Custom extensions take your store to the next level and give customers the option to sort by Author, Sales, SKU, or Color.
Using Extensions, you can create custom shortcodes that allow you to display your products in a variety of ways.
With WOOF powering your eCommerce store, your business potential will expand
Customers have advanced capabilities to search and filter by the information they are most interested in.
With WOOF – WooCommerce Products Filter you can do all this and more…
Achieve more with WOOF – WooCommerce Products Filter
Perhaps you are a developer looking for even more flexibility? You can take advantage of the WOOF extension API to create other items or even develop your own Wooproducts loop of templates.
WOOF support includes:
- Availability of the author to answer questions
- Answer technical questions about item features
- Support with reported bugs and issues
- Help with included 3rd party content
Changelog: WOOF – WooCommerce Products Filter
Download WOOF v3.3.0 Nulled Free
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.