WooCommerce Simple Auctions Nulled is the most reasonable sale answer for WordPress and WooCommerce.
With the WooCommerce Auctions expansion you can undoubtedly make an Ebay clone with ordinary, intermediary and converse auctions, close by selling customary store items.
WooCommerce Simple Auctions is a simple to utilize apparatus that permits you to get a total WordPress sell off arrangement that is not difficult to introduce, run and use.
With the WooCommerce Simple Auctions module, you can set up a closeout site for WordPress and begin offering in under 30 minutes (if you have a prepared installment processor).
Table of Contents
Features WooCommerce Simple Auctions – WordPress Auctions
- Works with the most recent WordPress and WooCommerce (and prior forms)
- Consistent coordination into WooCommerce through its snares – You get another sort of WooCommerce item – sell off
- Capacity to check credit/installment card subtleties
- Works with any installment door upheld by WooCommerce
- Typical, opposite and fixed closeout, intermediary/programmed offering
- Decide beginning cost, increment value, hold value, purchase now
- Set beginning and end times for auctions
- Effectively control how you need your closeout to be shown – along with items or independently
- My initial consummation, future, most recent, included, as of late saw, sale and irregular sale gadgets
- Email notices (with editable email formats) for bid notes, closeout wins, installment updates, bombed offers, no-purchase hold, sell off finished, administrator bid warnings administrator (non-bid, client sell off notice, client notice closeout notice, closeout end early email notice
- Closeout item with sell off symbol (name) on thumbnail
- On the off chance that the client signs in and wins the sale, the thing has a triumphant identification on the thumbnail
- Single item page with new tab “Sale history”
- Client’s page “My Auction”, Listed Auction Page wherein the client set a bid (for both dynamic and won auctions)
- Sale sifting and arranging in item postings (wp-administrator)
- Sort pre-closeout by current bid, date, purchase presently value, action, end date (early end), start date (as of late began)
- Closeout items have symbols that portray diverse sale status: dynamic, completed, completed and paid, fizzled (wp-administrator)
- Sale action (shortcode), closeout watchlist include (shortcode and gadget)
- Sale History in wp-administrator – CSV and Excel trade available to be purchased history with sortable sections
- Ajax live updates for current sale and closeout history
- Sale from virtual or downloadable items
- Manual bid expulsion
- Manual sale or programmed resale if no bid or not paid on schedule
- WPML viable, PO document accessible for interpretation in lang/dir
- Job Based Bidding and Payment Method Verification (through expansions) – permit explicit client jobs (for example online client job) to offer
- Permit clients to make and present their auctions and you as the site proprietor can charge
Changelog WooCommerce Simple Auctions – WordPress Auctions Nulled Free
** v2.0.18 ** - Fix: WPML bug - Fix: WPML product count - Fix: wpdb prefix missing in auctions winners report - Fix: JS small fix v2.0.17 - Fix: auctions winners WPML bug - Fix: WPML bugs - Add: auction close only when buy now order is in processing status v2.0.16 - Fix: auctions winners report fix ** Version 2.0.14 ** - Fix: cache issue - Fix: fatal error when updating order status v2.0.13 - Fix: bid input box decimal and thousand separator problem - Fix: elementor error if there was no elementor pro (or pro elements) v2.0.12 - Fix: template loading - Fix: elementor fixes - Add: added wp_cache for some queries to avoid duplicate queries v2.0.11 - Fix: removed custom meta field that did not have any purpose - Fix: optimizations v2.0.10 - Fix: problem with normal and proxy bidding on same page addon - Fix: load wp-admin css only on edit post screen v2.0.9 - Fix: JS strict problem - Fix: login redirect to my account - Fix: bid increment decimal separator issue ** Version 2.0.8 ** - Fix: sort problem - Fix: decimal problem - Fix: optimizations ** Version 2.0.7 ** - Fix: meta fields caching fix - Fix: auction activity date range bug ** Version 2.0.6 ** - Fix: fatal error in Elementor widget - Fix: lost password redirect - Fix: checkout redirect - Fix: deprecated function - Fix: buy now quantity fix - Fix: cache delete on auction finish - Fix: code cleanup ** Version 2.0.5 ** - Fix: [won_auctions] shortcode problem - Fix: warnings - Add: show currency sign and format as defined in WooCommerce settings in bid input v2.0.4 - Fix: php error - Fix: ajax bid check ** Version 2.0.3 ** - Fix: elementor fatal error - Add: added new shortcode [won_auctions] for logged in user v2.0.1 - Fix: translations - Fix: default products widget in Elementor - Fix: code quality check - Fix: [auctions_watchlist] shortcode - Fix: auction base page sorting issue - Fix: add / remove from watchlist ** Version 2.0.0 ** - Add: Elementor support - Add: fully tested with PHP8 and WooCommerce 5.0 - Fix: mysql improvements = v1.2.40 = - Fix: shortcode problem - Fix: watchlist remove problem = v1.2.39 = - Fix: WPML buy now bug - Fix: breadcrumbs bug - Fix: rest api problem - Fix: typos - Add: woocommerce_simple_auction_end_auctions_meta_callback hook - Add: small performance improve
⭐See also: Collection of Codecanyon plugin Premium updated daily
Download WooCommerce Simple Auctions v2.0.18 Nulled Free
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.