Shipping tracking, product shipping, and delivery date estimations are all made simple with WooCommerce Shipping Tracking Nulled by vanquish!
Please check your spam folder if you do not get the notification email.
Table of Contents
- 1 Live Demo
- 2 Report on url monitoring
3 Features: WooCommerce Shipping Tracking By Vanquish
- 3.1 Documentation
- 3.2 Certainly Your Own Business
- 3.3 Various tracking companies, shipping companies, date cultures, and custom text are all available!
- 3.4 HTML Snippet For Email And Order Details Customization
- 3.5 Once completed, a tracking widget will be displayed showing each shipping step taken up to the current date in every Order detail page!
- 3.6 All Woocommerce Outdoor Emails And The Order Details Page Have Tracking Information
- 3.7 Tracking Code Email Notification
- 3.8 Germanized professional invoice email
- 3.9 Field Of Daily And Timely Delivery
- 3.10 CSV Import in Bulk
- 3.11 Automatically Importing In Bulk
- 3.12 Custom Messages in Multiple Languages
- 3.13 Quick Login Menu
- 3.14 Most Admired Shipping Line
- 3.15 For Shipping Prices, Get a Delivery Estimate
- 3.16 Prospects For Us Products With Automatic Shipping
- 3.17 SHORTCODE TRACKING FORM vanquish WooCommerce Shipping Tracking
- 4 Changelog: WooCommerce Shipping Tracking by vanquish – CodeCanyon
- 5 Download WooCommerce Shipping Tracking v31.8 Nulled CodeCanyon:
Report on url monitoring
Please let me know if any of the tracking urls stop functioning!
Features: WooCommerce Shipping Tracking By Vanquish
Customers can simply track their orders using WCST. You’ll be able to identify a shipping company and a tracking number with each order. The tracking information (business URL and tracking number) will be shown immediately in the “Order Fulfillment” email and on the “View Order” website by WCST.
To monitor their order, your clients only need to click on the WCST-generated URL. The tracking URL will immediately redirect to the corporate page (if available, if approved by the firm) where the user may follow the delivery status using the related tracking code.
Note that the Vanquish WooCommerce Shipping Tracking plugin, like WordPress, requires a minimum PHP version of 7.0.
Certainly Your Own Business
More than 40 delivery businesses have been discovered by WCST. You can’t seem to locate the one you’re looking for? Don’t be concerned!!
Vanquish’s WooCommerce Shipping Tracking plugin lets you to create your own custom shipping businesses (name and tracking URL). To do so, go to WooCommerce -> Shipping Tracking -> Add Custom Shipping Companies. Customize Your Company Page
Various tracking companies, shipping companies, date cultures, and custom text are all available!
For each order, WCST allows you to attach one or more tracking codes and delivery firms.
It is also possible to select a delivery date and a personalized text for each shipment. Both store administrators and consumers can simply track shipment times this way!
HTML Snippet For Email And Order Details Customization
With an on-site timeline, you can keep track of how far your delivery has progressed.
Vanquish WooCommerce Shipping Tracking also allows you to see the status of your shipment along with a timeline right on your website. To do so, just utilize the [track shipping in site] shortcode from the special menu inside the Order Detail Message.
Once completed, a tracking widget will be displayed showing each shipping step taken up to the current date in every Order detail page!
Optionally, you can display the “follow in site” widget in any page. To do that, simply use the following shortcode with a special “track_in_site” parameter: [wcst_tracking_form track_in_site=”true”]. It will display a form where once the user has entered the tracking code, the “in-site tracking” widget will show the shipping progress.
Note: Although AfterShip will try to recognize the shipping company using only the tracking code, this method may fail in some situations. Simply supply the corporate tracking code in this format: tracking code company slug ### to prevent detection.
dhl ### 29795032 is an example.
Companies that track slugs may be located at https://www.aftership.com/couriers. Simply click on the one you want; the slug may be found at /curriers/string.
Note that the AfterShip service supports this capability. It is necessary to have at least one free profile (whereby you can only achieve 100 shipping tracking per month). The plugin settings page has instructions on how to connect to the AfterShip profile (it’s only two steps!). Without any other code, the service will automatically recognize the carrier from the tracking code (if supported).
All Woocommerce Outdoor Emails And The Order Details Page Have Tracking Information
After the tracking information is recorded on the order admin page, the order details page will display all of the information. Furthermore, the information will be included in every woocommerce emails sent out based on purchase status. When the status is set to “finished,” tracking information is only incorporated in emails by default; however, you can opt to reveal the information on other websites. Select the status(es) where the information must be incorporated in the email under General settings.
You may even create your own states!
Customers will have access to all required information in this manner!
Tracking Code Email Notification
By simply selecting the tracking code he wants the user to be reminded of, the admin may also send an activity notification email. Once he’s made his selection, he just clicks the Update Order button, and the plugin will send an email with the tracking numbers he’s chosen. The special settings menu may be used to alter the tracking code email template. To personalize the message, you can also use the shortcode to show the user’s first and last name!
Germanized professional invoice email
The WooCommerce Shipping Tracking by Havoc plugin now has Germanized professional invoice email support, allowing it to provide tracking information in invoice emails according on the current order state.
Field Of Daily And Timely Delivery
Do you want to provide the consumer the option of choosing a delivery date and time? You can now!
The title, description, and labels are all entirely configurable! Support for several languages!
Furthermore, the WooCommerce email includes delivery dates and times!
Last but not least, on the checkout page, you may choose a date that takes into account the product’s expected shipment time as well as the shipping method’s projected arrival time!
CSV Import in Bulk
You can import order tracking data from a.csv file into WCST!
Each order’s shop administrator can additionally input one or more delivery details.
Fallwing columns must be present in the CSV file:
- order id: This is the order’s numeric identifier.
- Order status: this field can be left empty. The order status will be set to the supplied value if it is specified. wc-pending, wc-process, wc-on-hold, wc-complete, wc-aborted, wc-refunded, wc-failed are all valid values.
- It’s possible to leave force email notification blank. If you specify a value, the plugin will send the woocommerce notification eamil back to you. Values that can be utilized include: end email customer refunded order, send email customer invoice, send email customer processing order, send email customer processing order, send email customer processing order, send email customer processing order, send email customer processing order, send email customer processing order, send email customer processing_
- Dispatch date: This field can be left empty. Values must be separated by personality if there are several submission dates. The date should be in the format yyyy-mm-dd. For instance, 2019-06-29 | 2019-04-20
- Custom text: This field can be left empty. Values must be separated by | personalities in the case of multiple custom text. NOTE: FROM CUSTOM TEXTS, REMOVE ALL. Custom text 1 | custom text 2 are two examples of custom text.
- details about the tracking: The following format is required: company id: tracking code. Multiple transport values must be separated by personality in the event of multiple transport values. DHL: #315R | GLS: 1324SR7 is an example.
Automatically Importing In Bulk
You may set the plugin to automatically import the Order Shipping Tracking Form from a url that refers to a.csv file if you want to. Simply enter the.csv file url path (such as a DropBox file link or a https url) and choose the batch import job interval!
NOTE: The wp schedule event WordPress function is used to schedule the event (). Only if someone visits your WordPress site will it start a scheduled import at the set time. The wp schedule event reference page has further information.
Custom Messages in Multiple Languages
WPML is supported by vanquish’s WooCommerce Shipping Tracking, allowing shop administrators to define HTML Snippets for any installed language.
The shop admin may add a message for a language by simply selecting the translated language in the WPML picker, entering the content, and save!
Quick Login Menu
Using the “Quick Assign” option, store administrators may now assign shipping details to an order without having to change each one individually. You may enter shipping details for an order, set its status, and optionally resend a status notification email to the client using this menu with just a few clicks!
Most Admired Shipping Line
On the preferences menu, you can optionally select a “preferred” shipping firm. This will be pre-selected when you submit your tracking code!
For Shipping Prices, Get a Delivery Estimate
You may define shipping estimates by precalculating each defined shipping rate using the WooCommerce function, Table Rate Shipping for WooCommerce, or Table Rate Shipping for WooThemes.
Prospects For Us Products With Automatic Shipping
Another important aspect of the WCST plugin is the estimated shipment date (shipping date: date the package was delivered to the carrier). The estimated delivery date may be shown on product pages by store admins using a shortcode or a setting to display estimated dates automatically (in the plugin settings menu). This is determined automatically using the “Estimation Rule” that applies to that product.
The plugin can show a specified shipment date or a date range when the product will be shown.
In addition, if the product is out of stock, the anticipated delivery date will not be shown!
After each item is presented in the products table, the estimated date may be provided in the Cart / Checkout pages as an option. Simply activate the specific option found in the plugin settings menu to do this.
Last but not least, you may have a custom label displayed before the anticipated date (translatable using WPML)!
How does it work? It’s that easy! There are simply two steps to follow:
THE FIRST STEP IS TO SET UP ESTIMATED DATES.
A shop admin can establish numerous “Estimation Rules” using the “Estimated Shipping Configurator” in the “Shipping Tracking” menu.
He has the option of selecting one of the following for each of them:
- Select the product, category, or tag to which the rule applies from the drop-down menu.
- The day on which the items are shipped/delivered to the courier is known as the shipment/shipment date.
- If the order is placed during that hour, it will be shipped the same day (if the date is a dispatch/shipping date).
- The anticipated date will be determined beginning from the first available submission date following the delay time if this value is selected (expressed in days).
- Days when shipments cannot be made due to holidays or non-working days.
SECOND STEP: On the product page, use the shortcode (or use the auto estimate date option).
The store admin may use the unique [wcst show estimated date] shortcode to display estimate day shipping on the product page, on the description or short description, or on any tab.
Instead, the shop administrator can set the option to automatically display the estimated date (in the plugin options menu).
The date of discovering a “Establishment” rule that fits the item will be calculated by the plugin. The WooCommerce Shipping Tracking by Vanquish plugin will automatically determine when the item may be dispatched the next business day.
In addition, a new column has been introduced to the product list that displays the product’s Estimated Shipping Rule.
SHORTCODE TRACKING FORM vanquish WooCommerce Shipping Tracking
The tracking form may be shown in any post/page using the unique shortcode [wcst tracking form], enabling the user to pick the shipping company (using the select menu), input the tracking code, and be taken to the shipping company’s tracking website.
Changelog: WooCommerce Shipping Tracking by vanquish – CodeCanyon
⭐See also: Collection of Codecanyon plugin Premium updated daily
Download WooCommerce Shipping Tracking v31.8 Nulled CodeCanyon:
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.