WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips Professional adds a PDF invoice to your clients’ order confirmation emails automatically. It comes with a basic template (more templates are available from WP Overnight) as well as the ability to modify/create your own. In addition, the WooCommerce order admin allows you to download or print invoices and packing slips.
Table of Contents
Features: WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips Professional
- Credit Notes and Proforma Invoices in PDF format may be emailed, printed, or downloaded.
- Give the PDF document unique titles and filenames.
- At appropriate order states, send order notification emails (with or without PDF documents) to defined email recipients (suppliers, warehouse managers, etc.).
- Export PDF files in bulk based on a date range and state (save as ZIP with individual files or to Dropbox)
- To the WooCommerce emails of your choice, you may attach up to three static files (for example, a terms and conditions document).
- Separate numbering systems and/or formats should be used for proforma invoices and credit notes, or the standard invoice numbering system could be used.
- Without having to build a special template, you may customize the shipping and billing address format to incorporate more custom fields, font sizes, and so on.
- Use the plugin with WPML and Polylang multilingual configurations.
- Save all of your invoices to Dropbox for easy access. Simply enable the plugin, authorize with Dropbox (which takes only 2 clicks), and the invoices will be immediately uploaded. You have the option of submitting all sent documents (to the store admin or the customer), uploading the PDF files individually based on order status, or a mix of both. You may also export invoices and packing slips in bulk directly from the WooCommerce order listing.
Changelog: WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips Professional
2.12.0 (2022-03-17) New: Setting to change the labels for the document number & date New: hook to prevent uploading files to the cloud (wpo_wcpdf_custom_cloud_service_allow_upload) UI: Fill in the document icon sheet with white 2.11.2 (2022-03-07) Tweak: improved styling for static file uploads Translations: Updated Spanish, Dutch & template (POT) Updated updater to 2.1.2 Marked tested up to WooCommerce 6.3 2.11.1 (2022-02-17) Fix: duplicate invoice numbers being generated when the setting "Create automatically for" was overlapping with attachments for order status emails Templates: New action hook before the document label (wpo_wcpdf_before_document_label) Development: several layout & integration tweaks for upcoming PDF preview functionality Marked tested up to WooCommerce 6.2 2.11.0 (2022-01-31) New: Setting to auto-generate document for selected order status(es) New: "Disable for" setting for the packing slip document New: more detailed error logging during bulk export Fix: More reliable check for custom templates missing Proforma and Credit Notes Fix: Allow non-historical text settings when using WPML Fix: Support for child order documents other than Credit Note Fix: Added a missing document init hook in Pro document abstract Templates: Updated Proforma & Credit Note template with new hooks & functions (Simple) Tested up to (and compatible with) WooCommerce 6.1 & WordPress 5.9 2.10.1 (2021-12-08) New: Root folder setting for FTP upload Fix: Various improvements/fixes to the FTP/SFTP upload & connection test Fix: Remove unused tightenco/collect package Translations: Updated French Updated bundled updater to 2.1.1 2.10.0 (2021-10-27) New: Allow license activation directly via bundled updater (optional) New: SFTP/FTP upload option for cloud synchronization Fix: Notices on legacy WPML/Polylang document settings translations Fix: Dropbox connection on staging sites using LocalWP Fix: Select refunds by refund date instead of order date when bulk exporting Credit Notes Fix: Settings scripts not loading on sites with branded or translated plugin name for "WooCommerce" Tweak: Reduce database calls for Keep PDF feature Tweak: Delete temporary file after cloud upload Translations: Improved internationalization of the plugin Translations: Updated Spanish, Portuguese & French Tested up to (and compatible with) WooCommerce 5.9 2.9.2 (2021-08-05) New: Show warning if filename is not unique Fix: don't add cloud bulk actions if not enabled 2.9.1 (2021-07-29) Fix: Fallback for servers without the PHP intl extension Tweak: Add the prefix 'item-' to the default PDF order items class 2.9.0 (2021-07-26) New: Support for refresh tokens for Dropbox (long lived access tokens will be deprecated from September 30, 2021) New: filter to increase bulk export chunk size New: Add cloud service bulk actions for all documents Tweak: Use document date instead of upload date for Dropbox folder structure Fix: prevent notice for incorrectly registered languages Fix: remove deprecated jQuery 2.8.0 (2021-05-25) New: Option to configure document language for non-multilingual setups New: Filter for custom date type in bulk export (wpo_wcpdf_export_bulk_date_type_options) Fix: export ordering when using date type other than order date Translations: Added Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese & French Translations: Updated translation template and bundled translations Tested up to (and compatible with) WooCommerce 5.4 2.7.4 (2021-04-13) Fix: From date option missing in bulk export (ZIP) Fix: jQuery deprecation notices Hooks: allow overriding credit note button visibility (wpo_wcpdf_show_credit_note_button) Hooks: programmatically trigger cloud upload (wpo_wcpdf_cloud_storage_upload_document) Translations: Added Portuguese 2.7.3 (2021-02-05) New: WPML & Polylang support for Custom Blocks (Premium Templates) Fix: Dropbox error on PHP 7.2.5 or lower Fix: Errors on bulk export page when ZipArchive library is not installed Fix: Error in invoice number column for orders with multiple refunds but no credit note for all of them Fix: Keep PDF on server for orders with multiple refunds but no credit note for all of them Fix: Width of totals in Proforma Invoice and Credit Note when using the Simple template Tested up to (and compatible with) WooCommerce 5.0
⭐Similar Suggestion: WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips CodeCanyon
Download WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips Professional v2.12.0 Nulled
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.