You’ve built a fantastic WooCommerce store and want to show it off to your local customers? Then this plugin will meet your requirements: Make a WooCommerce PDF catalog from your whole store or just a certain product category. Directly inside your business, fully adjustable, and simply stunning! There’s no requirement for HTML or CSS; everything may be done right from the admin interface!
There are around 30 different layouts to choose from.
5 Different Category Layouts
Layouts for 6 Products
Catalogue in PDF format
PDF Catalogue by Category
PDF Catalogue in Cart
Catalog of Sale Products in PDF Format
Include a cover page.
Add a table of contents to your document.
Include an index.
Include a QR code for your products.
Additional text can be added before or after your goods.
Include some sophisticated options.
Subcategories are displayed.
When displaying subcategories, exclude parent products.
Padding Select a container
Select a location for the Links.
Make a unique header (half or 1/2 + 1/2, or 1/3 + 1/3 + 1/3).
Make your own footer (1/2 or 1/2 + 1/2, or 1/3 + 1/3 + 1/3).
Colorize the backdrop
Make a border
Select a text size
Select a line height.
Select a text alignment.
Select a picture size
Select a vertical alignment.
Elements can be shown or hidden (Image, Title, Price, Description, SKU, Categories, Tags, QR-Code)
[pdf catalog text=”text” category=”full OR Category-ID”] Shortcode-Support [pdf catalog text=”text” category=”full OR Category-ID”] There are page numbers on each page.
Documented in detail
Changelog: WooCommerce PDF Catalog
- NEW: Catalog Builder Backcover image
- NEW: Added Language codes to PDF Class Name
- NEW: Sort products by custom post meta
- NEW: Change the cache regenerate reccurence
- NEW: Force PDF Download
- NEW: PDF Catalog Builder files Caching
- NEW: Added an option to support RTL
- NEW: Shortcode now tries to get current product category
- FIX: PDF Preview only rendering on PDF admin panel
- FIX: Added ID to meta key filter
- NEW: PDF Catalog Builder
- NEW: Added poppins font
- NEW: Exclude products which contain a category
- FIX: PHP Notice
- NEW: Added DIV wrappers for pdf catalog Type AND categories
- NEW: Added Mulish Font
- NEW: Filter Hook for Product image size:
- FIX: Index letter not working
- FIX: German translation
- FIX: PHP Error on category class
- NEW: Product Tag PDF Export support
- FIX: Split chunks enabled by default now
- FIX: ToC Alignment of categories & subcategories
- FIX: ToC Level 1 and 2 not bold or italic anymore
- FIX: QR code size not working
- FIX: Barcode size not working
- NEW: Custom Backcover image per category
- FIX: Backcover always showed
- FIX: Custom meta keys / ACF not showing correctly or duplicate
- FIX: Backend preview could not be closed
- FIX: Custom tabs broke layout
- FIX: Send catalog not working
- NEW: Added support for our Ultimate Tabs plugin
- NEW: Added Translation files for
Italian, German, French, Spanish, Dutch
- NEW: Upgraded Font Awesome to 5.15.3 and added an option to disable loading
- NEW: Added shortcode explanation in plugin settings > buttons
- NEW: When debug mode enabled caching is turned off
- NEW: Added a filter on price HTML
apply_filters('woocommerce_pdf_catalog_product_price', $price, $this->product );
- FIX: Exclude parent categories not showed the paret categories itself
- FIX: Attributes table supports variations
- FIX: Cart variations exported now also
- FIX: Updated MPDF library to support PHP 8.0
- NEW: Support for our Single Variations plugin to export variations as own
products in the PDF and leave out the variable main one
- NEW: Email Sending: When select field hidden + category catalog it sends current catalog PDF
- FIX: IMPORTANT
Removed the ? parameter from URL parameter in order to support variation links
Please save your tracking link WITHOUT starting ?
- FIX: Email sending select field not opened when only one choice
- FIX: Updated POT & PO files
- FIX: Sale & Wishlist catalogs not working
- NEW: Add link parameters like UTM Campaign parameters to track usage
- NEW: Option to hide / Show weight or dimensions
- NEW: Added 2 options for QR and Bar Code Size
- FIX: jQUery load deprecated
- FIX: Back to Table of content not working
- FIX: Updated POT / PO files
- FIX: Moved updater into weLaunch framework