If you have a WooCommerce store, WooCommerce Multi Currency Nulled is a must-have plugin for you. WooCommerce Multi Currency Enable your customers to convert between currencies and help your store accept payments in multiple currencies. The exchange rate can be set manually or automatically.
Plugins WooCommerce Multi Currency can automatically get the customer’s geolocation and display the price in the currency of the customer’s country.
⭐Similar suggestions: Aelia Currency Switcher For WooCommerce – WooCommerce Plugin
Table of Contents
Features: CURCY – WooCommerce Multi Currency – Currency Switcher
Flexible plugin with many options for frontend display, exchange rate options update
- Automatically update exchange rates: The plugin automatically updates the exchange rate. You can set the time for automatic updates: every 30 minutes, 1 hour, 6 hours, 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 1 week, 1 month.
- Exchange rate email update successful: The plugin will send a notification email whenever it updates the exchange rate.
- Set the exchange rate manually: The plugin also allows to set the exchange rate manually.
- Exchange fee: Every time you exchange money from one currency to another, the bank or money transfer operator may apply a currency exchange fee. The difference between the exchange rate they decide to apply and the real exchange rate traded in the market is the currency exchange fee. WooCommerce Multi Currency Allows you to add exchange fees permanently to the exchange rate.
- Price format: Configure how prices are displayed on the UI. Example: $100; $100; 100.00 $; 100.00 $
- Custom currency symbols: You can customize the currency symbol. For example, US Dollar can be displayed as USD, USD, $USD
- Fixed price: WooCommerce Multi Currency allows you to set up custom prices in different currencies in each product. The fixed price will override the price calculated according to the exchange rate.
- Hidden currency: The plugin allows you to hide currencies that you don’t want displayed in the frontend.
- Choose the exchange rate server: You can choose to update the exchange rate from VillaTheme.com, Google Finance, Yahoo Finance. More exchange rate servers will be added in the future.
- Using SESSION: The plugin will use sessions instead of cookies to save the selected currency.
- Conversion tool currency price: A converter appears below the product price. Allows customers to convert prices between currencies.
WooCommerce Multi Currency can automatically detect customer principal based on their country or language.
Important: Please note that autodiscover features may not work properly with cached websites/servers. Please try the free version to check if it works well on your site.
- Detect currency base on client’s country: The plugin will detect the customer’s country based on their IP address, then select their currency to display the price.
- Currency by country: You can choose which currency will be shown to customers from which country.
- Approximate price: With this feature, the price will be displayed in the default currency. But accordingly, there will be approximate price displayed in customer principal. Help customers know how expensive/cheap the product is.
- Automatically select currency based on language Polylang: The plugin will choose the currency to display the price based on your website language. For example, if there are 2 languages on your website, English and Spanish, you can choose to display prices in GBP in the English website and in EUR in the Spanish website.
- Automatically select currency based on language WPML: Similar to Polylang, but the price will be selected based on the language of WPML.
WooCommerce Multi Currency allows you to choose the payment currency. You can choose one or more payment currencies.
Important: Please note that to display a payment gateway on a payment page, it must support your default currency.
Example: If you have the South African Rand ZAR as your default currency, you cannot enable PayPal on your checkout page. Because PayPal doesn’t support ZAR, even if you used Multi-Currency to change ZAR to USD on the front end.
- Allow multi-currency payments: Customers can buy in the selected currency. To use this feature, you need an enabled payment gateway on your website that supports the customer’s selected currency.
- Selected payment currencies: The plugin allows you to choose the payment currency. For example, you can display prices in 4 different currencies on your store, but only accept payments in 2 currencies.
- Show currency-based payment methods: You can choose which payment gateway will appear on the currency-based payment page.
- Currency Payment on Cart page: Change the currency on the Cart page to check the currency.
The plugin gives you shortcodes to display currency exchange, exchange rate widgets on the front end.
Currency picker widgets with different UI styles.
The exchange rate shortcode allows you to display the exchange rate directly on the user interface.
[woo_multi_currency_rates currencies=”GBP,EUR”] This shortcode will spread the exchange rate between GBP, EUR and your default currency on the front end. You can change to other currencies by changing the currency code GBP, EUR
[woo_multi_currency_exchange price=”100″ currency=”EUR”] Example I have USD as default currency, this shortcode will show EUR amount converted from 100 USD.
Plugins can be displayed on the front-end as widgets or currency bars.
- Currency bar design: – Enter your currency bar title, by default Choose your currency. – Select the currency bar position left or right. – Style: there are 5 types for you to choose the currency code, currency symbol, flag, flag + currency code, flag + currency symbol. – Conditional tags: choose which page where the bar should appear using WooCommerce tags.
- Widget design: You can customize the widget title and available widget style to be selected.
- Custom flags: Some countries use the same flag, this option will help you to show the country’s permissions.
- Custom CSS: Are all these options not enough? You can add your own CSS to design widgets and currency bars.
- Collapse the currency bar: Allows minimizing the currency bar on the front-end. Currencies will appear as one currency and fully visible when the customer hovers over it.
Plugins are developed in optimal settings. After successful installation, you just need to select the currency you need and click Save. All support requests will be answered within one business day.
Changelog: CURCY – WooCommerce Multi Currency – Currency Switcher Nulled Free
v2.1.36 - 2022.05.20 - Fixed: Compatibility issues with WooCommerce TM Extra Product Options By ThemeComplete v2.1.35 - 2022.05.14 - Fixed: Compatibility issues with TeraWallet and UddoktaPay Gateway - Fixed: Compatibility issues with Lumise - Fixed: Fixed price(regular) not showing properly in some cases - Fixed: Error when changing order currency(order edit) if fixed price is enabled but order product item does not have fixed price in target currency v2.1.34 - 2022.05.10 - Fixed: Unable to dismiss renew message in 2.1.33 /**2.1.33 - 2022.05.09**/ - Fixed: Deprecated _register_controls notice from Elementor 3.6 - Fixed: Compatibility issues with TerraWallet - credit not converted if order status is manually switched to paid statuses after payment; cashback conversion - Fixed: Compatibility issues with Visual Products Configurator by ORION - linked options not converting - Fixed: WPML - get fixed price of original product if the translated product does not have fixed price but the original product has - Added: VillaTheme support - ability to hide recommended plugins list under the plugin settings - Added: "Sync checkout currency" option - make currency changed by "Change currency follow" option remain for the current customer session as if it's switched by the customer via currency switcher widgets v2.1.32 - 2022.04.07 - Fixed: Compatibility issues Flexible Shipping by WP Desk - do not convert INF - Fixed: Compatibility issues with Visual Products Configurator by ORION - Fixed: Compatibility issues with Woo Discount Rules plugin by Flycart(discount applied twice when "Display multi currencies" option is enabled in some cases) - Fixed: View changelog from plugins page when a new version is available v2.1.31 - 2022.03.29 - Fixed: Compatibility issues with WooCommerce Name Your Price by Kathy Darling - Fixed: Compatibility issues with LearnPress – WooCommerce Payment Methods Integration - Fixed: Coupon is not automatically applied after changing order currency - Updated: VillaTheme support v2.1.30 - 2022.03.19 - Updated: Support Class v2.1.28 - 2022.03.11 - Fixed: Compatibility issues with Learnpress as some hooks are duplicated - Fixed: Compatibility issues with Bookly - Fixed: Compatibility issues with TeraWallet - Improved: Currency sidebar UX on mobile - Added: Option to use Geo API as Inherited from server v2.1.27 - 2022.03.03 - Fixed: Fixed price fields of shipping not showing in the previous version v2.1.26 - 2022.03.02 - Fixed: Compatibility issue with Learnpress(since 4.1.5) - Improved: Currency bar UX - Improved: WP rocket compatibility - mandatory cookies filter - Added: Option to expand currency selector on clicking instead of hovering - Added: Option to choose which currency should show to web crawler tools - Added: Ability to choose dropdown icon type for dropdown currency selector shortcodes/widgets v2.1.25 - 2022.01.15 - Fixed: Deprecated is_ajax in WC6.1 - Fixed: Compatibility issues with WooCommerce Payments plugin - Fixed: Compatibility issues with Woo Discount Rules plugin by Flycart(prices in discount table not converted in some cases) - Fixed: Compatibility issues with PPOM for WooCommerce by N-MEDIA - Najeeb Ahmad - Fixed: Compatibility issues with Polylang - Added: TranslatePress Multilingual compatibility - Option to setup currencies by languages v2.1.24 - 2021.12.14 - Updated: Added Trademark name v2.1.23 - 2021.12.11 - Fixed: Compatibility with Woo Discount Rules: fixed regular price is not used to calculate discount if "Calculate discount from" option(Woo Discount Rules settings) is set to Regular price - Fixed: Cuex API - Fixed: Some strings not translatable - Fixed: Analytics net sales in some cases - Fixed: Some compatibility issues with WPC Product Bundles for WooCommerce plugin by WPClever - Fixed: Price format of EUR may have be incorrect due to WooCommerce Payments plugin - Updated: SCSS - Updated: Show converted amount of Stripe fee and payout if order currency is different from Stripe paid currency v2.1.22 - 2021.10.22 - Fixed: Incorrect price shown by calculate_extra_price_ajax_handler ajax(WooCommerce Extra Product Options Pro by ThemeHigh) - Fixed: Compatibility issue with Yith frequently bought together, OrderBumps: WooCommerce Checkout Offers - WooFunnels - Fixed: Shipping issue with CDEK + Aramex shipping methods - Fixed: PayPal Card Processing method(WooCommerce PayPal Payments) enabled in WooCommerce payments settings but not available to select in the plugin settings/Checkout - Added: Compatibility with Catna – WooCommerce Name Your Price and Offers(convert price + support fixed price for Name your price fields) - Added: WooCommerce Boost Sales new feature - dynamic price and discount for bundle v2.1.21 - 2021.09.20 - Fixed: Error with PHP version before 7.4 - Fixed: Duplicated add-to-cart action if switching currency(by js) after adding a product to cart(submit) /**2.1.20 - 2021.09.16**/ - Fixed: [woo_multi_currency_exchange] shortcode not working with currencies that have 0 decimals - Fixed: Incorrect prices shown in product price switcher for variable products when using fixed price /**2.1.19 - 2021.09.15**/ - Updated: PHP required /**2.1.18 - 2021.09.02**/ - Fixed: Add ajax nonce check for Bulk fixed price feature - Fixed: Some issues with WooCommerce PayPal Payments plugin from WooCommerce - Updated: Make all payment methods selectable for "Checkout currency" and "Currency by Payment method" options in plugin settings/Checkout regardless of the default currency /**2.1.17 - 2021.08.16**/ - Fixed: Shipping tax conversion issue in some cases - Fixed: WooCommerce Booking resource not converting - Fixed: WooCommerce Product addons compatibility issue - Fixed: Flexible shipping cost not converting - Fixed: Conversion issue with Smart bundle for WooCommerce plugin - Fixed: Conversion issue with PPOM for WooCommerce plugin - Fixed: Incorrect approximate price of cart elements(if enabled) if the current currency is not the default currency - Fixed: "Use cache plugin" option changes multiple shortcodes on a page to one layout - Updated: Compatibility with WP 5.8 and WC 5.5 - Added: Auto fill EU countries when using "Get country by currency" button - Added: Button to fix the issue with orders missing currency rates info - Added: ETH, LTC, ZWL v2.1.16 - 2021.06.19 - Fixed: Shipping formula not converting in some cases v2.1.15 - 2021.06.18 - Fixed: Shipping class costs conversion - Added: Support fixed price for Shipping class costs v2.1.14 - 2021.06.15 - Fixed: Division by zero in price filter of some themes v2.1.13 - 2021.06.11 - Fixed: Compatibility issue with WooCommerce Free Shipping Bar when enabling cache compatibility functions in both plugins - Fixed: Division by zero when using price filter in some cases - Updated: Order stats from other currencies are converted to default currency in WooCommerce Analytics(revenue/orders) - Added: Multilingual support for the title of currencies bar - Added: Import/Export fixed price - Added: View report in other currencies v2.1.12 - 2021.06.02 - Fixed: Currency back to default on Pixel phone - Fixed: Compatibility issue with Polylang - Added: Support fixed price for min amount field of Free shipping and cost field of Flat rate shipping - Added: Change WooCommerce price filter step according to currency - Added: Shortcode [woo_multi_currency_product_price_switcher] - Added: Compatibility with Woo Discount Rules from Flycart including Bulk discount(percentage+fixed), Product adjustment(percentage+fixed), Cart adjustment(percentage discount only) v2.1.11 - 2021.03.09 - Fixed: WooCommerce subscription - renew subscription + fixed price issue - Fixed: Advanced product fields for WooCommerce pro - Min cart subtotal rule issue - Fixed: Yith dynamic pricing and discount - Quantity discount rule - Fixed: Use cache plugin option not working with currency rates table shortcode - Fixed: Restricted currency issue with update_order_review ajax - Fixed: Wrong order currency issue with WooCommerce 2Checkout Payment Gateway plugin when sending link for payment - Fixed: Compatibility issue with Visual product configurator plugin - Fixed: Change order currency by admin - Fixed: Wrong price in Facebook feed created by WooCommerce Product Feed Pro plugin from WebAppick - Fixed: 404 error of translated products with WPML when using one domain per language - Added: Compatibility with WooCommerce Product Add-ons from WooCommerce - Added: Option to round-up final price after applying the price format rules - Updated: Compatibility with WP 5.7 and WC 5.0 v188.8.131.52 - Fixed: Change currency in some cases - Fixed: session_write_close - Fixed: Check update request - Fixed: Change currency when change billing or shipping address compatible with auto detect currency by country - Updated: New Approximate position - Updated: Fixed price for WCFM - WooCommerce Frontend Manager (WC Lovers - 6.5.4) - Updated: Option compatible with cache plugin via AJAX
⭐See also: Collection of warehouses CodeCanyon plugin Free daily update
Download CURCY – WooCommerce Multi Currency v2.1.36 Nulled Free
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.