The WooCommerce Cart All In One Plugin is a strong plugin that helps to improve the functions of the WooCommerce Store’s cart. The plugin also gives users with a number of handy tools for designing all of the related features, such as Sidebar Cart, Menu Cart, Sticky Add To Cart button, and Checkout on Sidebar Cart, all of which will improve the efficiency of your WooCommerce store.
Table of Contents
Features: WooCommerce Cart All in One – One click Checkout – Sticky|Side Cart
- Display in the sidebar cart Pop-up cart in the sidebar with all of the cart page’s functionality. Customers can use the sidebar cart to add coupons, pick quantities, delete goods, and check out. This option aids in reducing checkout time and increasing your store’s conversion rate.
- Menu Cart: Include a shopping cart icon in the menus. Customers may see their cart simply hovering their mouse over the navigation bar.
- Ajax Add To Shopping: Allows customers to add things to their cart without reloading the page from single product pages or quick view pop-ups. Aside from that, the user has the option of excluding certain products or categories from the ajax add to cart process.
- Offer a customized Add to Cart button for changeable products. Customers can choose variations and add things to their cart on archive sites rather than traveling to individual product pages.
- Sticky Add To Basket Button: show the Sticky Add To Cart button on single pages to boost the rate of clients adding things to cart by allowing them to do so without having to scroll the bar to find the add to cart button. There are also options for hiding the Sticky add to Cart from certain products or categories.
- Add recently viewed products to WooCommerce stores to remind customers of what they’re interested in and make it easier for them to buy the items they want. The shortcode can be used to add recently viewed products to single product pages or anywhere else.
- Checkout directly from the sidebar cart: The checkout process is incorporated into the sidebar cart. Customers can check out without visiting to the checkout page by using the sidebar cart. Customers will be more likely to complete orders quickly as a result of this feature, which will increase sales.
Changelog: WooCommerce Cart All in One – One click Checkout – Sticky|Side Cart
v1.0.8 - 2022.09.09 - Fixed: Compatibility issue with Elementor: menu cart removed after removing a cart item from sidebar cart - Fixed: Applied coupon not automatically removed after removing a cart item which is required to the coupon - Added: Vietnamese translation v1.0.7 - 2022.05.28 - Updated: Deprecated _register_controls notice from Elementor 3.6 - Updated: Display product price on variation popup - Updated: Open sidebar after non-ajax add to cart event - Added: Import/export settings - Added: Auto close sidebar after x(s) with no events v1.0.6 - 2022.03.29 - Updated: Update support class v1.0.4 - 2022.01.15 - Updated: Compatibility with WC 6.1 /**1.0.3 - 2021.11.13**/ - Updated: Compatibility with WooCommerce Stripe Gateway by WooCommerce v:5.7.0 - Updated: Compatibility with Payment Plugins for Stripe WooCommerce by WooCommerce v:3.3.12 v188.8.131.52 - 2021.06.11 - Fixed: Can't get checkout form on Sidebar Cart on ajax Update 184.108.40.206 - 2021.04.09 - Added: Display style of products price on Sidebar Cart List Products - Added: Display applied coupons on Sidebar Cart Footer - Updated: Display style of variation pop-up - Updated: Compatibility with Stripe For WooCommerce of Payment Plugins, firstname.lastname@example.org v:3.2.15 - Fixed: Style of loading icon - Fixed: Find variation on Sticky Add To Cart and variation pop-up
⭐See also: Collection of Codecanyon plugin Premium updated daily
Download WooCommerce Cart All in One v1.0.8 Nulled Free
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.