Use YouTube Live’s strong live streaming or any prepared video from YouTube, Vimeo, or your own server.
- Allow your participants to ask questions and have them answered during the webinar, either in your video or through the question and answer option.
- Visitors may watch a webinar from any mobile device or tablet thanks to fully responsive websites.
- Gather the names and email addresses of participants and enter them into your third-party email provider.
- Email reminders that are fully customized to ensure that your participants do not miss the webinar.
- Replays are available as an option for those who missed their time window.
Table of Contents
Features: WebinarPress Pro – WordPress Webinar Plugin
- Organize live webinars using Google Hangouts, YouTube, or Vimeo (MP4 video files, iframes and RTMP streams are also available in the Pro version)
- Customize the look and feel of each webinar page.
- Shortcodes may be used to add a registration or login form to any page on your website.
- Webinar pages that are responsive and mobile friendly
- When people join up, collect their name and email address.
- Send out automated reminders that are tailored to your specific requirements.
- After you’ve signed up, you’ll be sent to confirmation pages.
- Before the event begins, display a countdown page.
- Check how many people are watching your webinar live.
- Attendees can be exported as a text or CSV file.
- Allow guests to ask questions live during the session and preserve a record of them.
- During your live webinar or rebroadcast, give away a prize.
- Have a recording accessible for registrants who were unable to attend the live webinar.
- It goes with practically any theme.
- Webinars that are automatically recorded
- Webinars that are recurring, evergreen, ‘just in time,’ and ‘on demand’
- Fields for custom registration
- Webinars for a fee
- Webinars for members
- During your webinar, you’ll be able to see the names of those that attended.
- During webinars, there is a live chat option.
- Attendees should raise their hands.
- During the webinar, display features that encourage people to take action.
- Widgets providing information about past and forthcoming seminars
- Emails sent out for webinars
- Pages for registration that are unique
- Confirmation pages that are unique
- Replays that are automatically generated
- WooCommerce integration is available.
- WooCommerce Memberships integration
- Mailchimp integration is available.
- Aweber integration is available.
- Integration with ActiveCampaign is a must-have for any marketer.
- Mailpoet 2 and 3 integration
- Drip is included.
- GetResponse is integrated with GetResponse.
- Enormail is integrated.
- Zapier integration is available.
- Your webinar settings may be imported and exported.
- Allow participants to download the webinar to their Outlook or Google calendars.
& more connections and functionality are on the way!
Changelog: WebinarPress Pro – WordPress Webinar Plugin
Download WebinarPress Pro v2.24.38 Nulled – WordPress Webinar Plugin
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.