Reward or charge your users for utilizing Ultimate Member features and updating their profiles with our Ultimate Member myCRED Addon, which displays their rank and badges in a stunning way on their user profile.
Ultimate Member myCRED is a WordPress-based adaptive points management system that gives you complete control over how points are earned, used, traded, maintained, documented, and presented.
Table of Contents
Features: Ultimate Member myCRED Addon
- Users should be rewarded for changing their profile photo.
- Users should be rewarded for updating their profiles.
- Reward people for joining your site or logging in.
- Users will be charged if they delete their profile photo.
- Limit the number of rewards/charges associated with a single action.
- Ultimate Member credits and charges are appropriately reflected in myCRED.
- Allow users with particular roles to transmit balances to other users from the UM account page (Transfer points to other members)
- Display user balance in their account page
- On their profile, show their balance, badges, or rank.
- Display a lovely progress bar on the user’s profile.
- In the profile tab, you can see all of your myCRED badges (optional)
Changelog: Ultimate Member myCRED Addon
= v2.2.3: February 9, 2022 = * Fixed: Extension settings structure = v2.2.2: December 1, 2021 = * Fixed: Displaying Badge class and title * Fixed: Displaying Level of Badges multiple times = v2.2.0: December 10, 2020 = * Tweak: WordPress 5.6 compatibility (fixed issue with deprecated .load() function in JS = v2.1.9: August 11, 2020 = * Added: Translation file *.pot * Tweak: apply_shortcodes() function support * Fixed: saving mycred_point_types when saving another setting tab = v2.1.8: April 1, 2020 = * Added: Wrappers for points in labels * Added: Multi point types supporting * Changed: Hooks' template wrapper * Fixed: Transferring points without separator = v2.1.7: January 13, 2020 = Tweak: Integration with Ultimate Member 2.1.3 and UM metadata table Added: Support different decimal separator from myCRED settings Added: Ability to change labels via points title Fixed: Sorting by points in Member Directory Fixed: Decimal transfers Fixed: Award points when use Member Directory search + filters Fixed: Award points hook on update user profile Fixed: myCRED badges displaying in tagline Fixed: Slider's range = v2.1.6: November 11, 2019 = Tweak: Compatibility with 2.1.0 UM core Added: Sanitize functions for request variables Added: esc_attr functions to avoid XSS vulnerabilities Added: ability to change templates in theme via universal method UM()->get_template() Version 2.1.5 * Fixed: References for assign badges for the user Version 2.1.4 New: added ability to show user badges in Member directory Fixed: Profile Tabs Version 2.1.3 * Fixed: Badges tab displaying
⭐See also: Summary of Ultimate Member Plugins to support continuous updates
Download Ultimate Member myCRED Addon v2.2.3 Nulled
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.