With TokenICO, you can effortlessly presale the token projects you develop. A presale contract is included in the TokenICO, and it operates by deploying it on the blockchain network.
Important note: Each sale is subject to a 3% service commission. In other words, a BNB service commission of 0.03 will be given to us when you sell 1 BNB.
You purchase the plugin if it is appropriate for you; if it is not, you do not purchase it. Please don’t waste time in the comments trying to debate it; this is how we wish to provide our service. If it suits you, purchase it; if it doesn’t, don’t.
Why are we taking a 3% service commission deduction?
We will keep the contracts current and safe, and we will create new contracts. You will be able to pre-sell in a variety of ways. Furthermore, when you purchase our software, you have the ability to generate an infinite number of pre-sales. On sites that offer this service, you must pay a charge each time you wish to create a pre-sale. As a result, our add-on is always more beneficial.
Features: TokenICO – Cryptocurrency presale (ICO & IDO) plugin for WordPress
- You can make as many presales as you like.
- All Ethereum-based blockchain networks allow you to sell tokens that conform with ERC20 or BEP20 specifications.
- Special modifications, such as the minimum and maximum sales amount per individual, are simple to implement.
- You can get paid in the native currency of the network where you’re broadcasting the pre-sale.
- You may set up a presale with features like automatic transfer after purchase or request after the presale has ended.
- All sales are tracked and logged, and you may keep track of them here.
- It works with a variety of wallets. Support for WalletConnect is also available.
- When the total sales are attained or the expiry date is reached, the purchases are closed.
⭐See also: Collection of Codecanyon plugin Premium updated daily
Download TokenICO v1.1.2 Nulled – Cryptocurrency presale (ICO & IDO) plugin for WordPress
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.