Tasty Recipes Nulled distinguishes your blog from the competition by prominently appearing in recipe searches, luring in new people, and turning them into satisfied, devoted blog readers.
Table of Contents
Features: Tasty Recipes
- Features that will excite your readers
- Display user reviews: To give quick confirmation of how fantastic your recipes are, display reader ratings that are fan favorites at the top of each recipe card.
- Convert units: The reader can quickly switch between metric and US customary units. Nothing to adjust or set up. You only need to flip a switch to begin the conversion!
- Integration of videos step-by-step: Tasty Recipes will automatically provide guided recipe data that is compatible with the most recent in smart home technologies when you simply add YouTube or Vimeo URLs to your recipe specifications.
- Full nutritional information: Tasty Recipes has areas for all nutritional information, including information on calories, saturated fats, and everything in between. If you use Nutrifox, you can benefit from our smooth integration to have this information added immediately.
- Shortcut to recipe: Long, in-depth blog entries can be skipped over by your visitors if you enable our “Jump to Recipe” option. With just one click, this tool immediately guides users to the clear, straightforward recipe data they want.
- Unique buttons for sharing, printing, and saving: You may quickly add the buttons you choose to your recipe card, including Print, Pinterest, Slickstream, and Mediavine Grow.me.
- Simple recipe scalability: A single click will scale a recipe to 1x, 2x, or 3x. Without requiring any additional preparation (or math) from you, Tasty Recipes intelligently and automatically scales your recipes.
- Checkboxes for ingredients: Add ingredient checkboxes to each of your recipe cards quickly and effortlessly. Your Tasty Recipes settings allow you to enable ingredient check-offs so that your viewers may do that while they cook!
- Ingredients copied to the clipboard: Your viewers will appreciate how simple it is to copy the ingredients from your recipe and add them to their preferred list app with just one click.
- Adaptive design: Readers desire instant access to your recipes. Be sure that your recipes include the same features that readers would expect on desktop computers and that they display well on mobile and tablet devices.
- Printing choices: Print what you require and conceal the rest! Additionally, choose the exact size of the text.
- Include customized translations: Use a scalable translation file to change Tasty Recipes so that it corresponds to the language of your website.
- Features that you’ll adore
- Dependable SEO
- Lightweight performance
- Single-click social interaction
- Assistance for guided recipes
- Recipe formatting options
- Integration of images and video
- Page builder assistance
- Proactive growth
- Earn money with delicious links
- Change to delicious recipes in minutes.
- Minutes to install
- Personalized card designs
- Convert and import recipes
- Assistance to developers
- Template for custom recipe cards
- Different licenses
Changelog: Tasty Recipes
= v3.7.2 (June 21, 2022) = * Fixes issue in some fractional conversions between metric and US customary. = v3.7.1 (May 24, 2022) = * Updates placement of 'Description Color' in settings page. * Fixes issue with video input field not displaying the video on Snap recipe card template. * Adds support for primary, secondary, and icon color setting on Snap recipe card template. = v3.6.4 (April 5, 2022) = * Adds support for embedding YouTube Shorts URLs. = v3.5.0 (October 13, 2021) = * Adds ingredient checkboxes. * Adds improved print controls and card styles for print. * Switches to `body-color.color` on all recipe cards for inline nutrition details. * Bold card changes: hides the 'Description' heading; moves Cook Time, Prep Time, Additional Time to 'Other Details' * Recalculates recipe ratings after wpDiscuz comment submission. * Introduces a `tasty_recipes_nutrifox_display_style` filter to make it possible to change the Nutrifox display style when a custom card is used. * Introduces a `tasty_recipes_use_yoast_schema` filter to allow Tasty Recipes schema to be used even when Yoast is active. = v3.4.0 (August 30, 2021) = * Adds unit conversion support to all recipe card templates. * Adds button support to all recipe card templates. * Adds support for displaying Nutrifox data directly in the recipe card, instead of as a label. * Persists the original fraction type (vulgar vs. standard) when using unit conversion UX. * Adds settings and per-recipe controls for enabling/disabling scaling. * Adds per-recipe control for enabling/disabling unit conversion. = v3.3.1 (August 3, 2021) = * Includes ratings data in the Create conversion process. * Enhances Thrive theme compatibility. * Properly format amounts as fractions when only unit conversion is used. * Avoids appending the unit for the second quantity. * Ensures the secondary color applies to the background color on the Modern Compact card. = v3.3.0 (June 4, 2021) = * Adds US customary to metric conversion. * Adds recipe converter for Mediavine Create. * Fixes editing and the print button when a Tasty Recipe block is nested in a parent block. * Saves the Tasty Recipes rating when Mediavine Trellis submits a comment. * Hides the print button in the editor. = v3.2.3 (May 12, 2021) = * Adds an `id` attribute to the tasty-recipe-video-embed element. = v3.2.2 (April 1, 2021) = * Fixes issue where changes to prep time could be lost when clicking '+ Time' to add an additional time. * Hides the copy icon for print view. * Adds toolbar buttons for Creating and Editing in the block editor. * Fixes deprecation notice for `wp.serverSideRender`. = v3.2.0 (March 22, 2021) = * Adds an Elementor widget. * Adds basic Thrive Architect compatibility by enabling 'Add Recipe' button in WordPress Content Module. * Adds 'Additional Time' feature. = v3.0.2 (December 18, 2020) = * Ensures our 'Pin' button works when Tasty Pins is active. * Adds support for migrating old WPRM data. = v3.0.1 (November 30, 2020) = * Introduces a `tasty_recipes_updated_recipe_rating` action which fires when a recipe's rating is updated. * Fixes issue where a backslash would be added to a recipe card social description with apostrophes. * Ensures rating stars appear when the comment form doesn't have a `.comment-form` class. * Ensures 'Jump To Recipe' quick links don't render for excerpts. * Ensures paragraph tags are removed from the schema description. * Minifies SVG sprite and CSS when printing with recipe card. * Adds a `title=""` attribute to the Nutrifox iframe. * Supports another Mediavine endpoint.
Download Tasty Recipes v3.7.2 Nulled Free
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.