Smart Slider 3 PRO Nulled is a new WordPress plugin that uses an intuitive editor interface to create a variety of slide effects. Smart Slider 3 includes a large number of functions that will allow you to create and add to your website all kinds of sliders and blocks with different types of elements, videos, fonts, images, etc.
Smart Slider Pro is a powerful plugin. It offers a really impressive amount of features with which you can create almost any type of animated sliders.
⭐Recommendations: LayerSlider (Kreatura) – Versatile WordPress Slide Plugin
Table of Contents
Features Smart Slider 3 Pro – Responsive WordPress Slider
- Design faster with hundreds of pre-made slides ready to be updated with your words and images.
- Enter visually stunning templates with our collection of 180+ professionally designed slides.
- Image optimization: You can optimize and preload your images to improve the loading speed of your website.
- SEO Friendly: The HTML structure ensures the best results for search engine ranking positions.
- New controls: Refine new arrows, bullets and thumbnails with new customization options.
- Lightbox Options: Allows images and videos to display in Lightbox for a better user experience.
- Text animation: Text animation gives you the opportunity to animate the text itself with words or characters
- Dynamic height: Dynamic slide height adjustment gives you perfect experience on any device.
- Actions and events: Trigger custom events in response to actions like click or scroll events.
- Device-specific preferences: Your slider can be enjoyed on any device, be it mobile, tablet or desktop.
- Expert settings: Expert mode opens up many options, giving you more control.
Changelog Smart Slider 3 PRO Nulled Free
⭐Recommendations: Slider Revolution – Responsive WordPress Responsive slider plugin
Download Smart Slider 3 PRO v18.104.22.168 Nulled Free + Demos
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.