The Sliper Nulled is a powerful responsive slider Elementor widget for WordPress sites that may assist you in putting all of your creative ideas into action. Without writing a single line of code, you can simply design attractive presentations with flexible options and an easy interface. You may utilize a custom image/text as well as WordPress articles and Woocommerce goods as content sources.
With the customisation section, create the needed block layout by displaying just the essential pieces and organizing them in the desired sequence. The slider is totally responsive and has extra parameters for customizing it for various platforms, including mobile, tablet, and desktop. Along with the standard navigation of arrows or dots, the Sliper allows keyboard navigation, dragging, and flicking.
To meet all of your needs and desires, the slider offers two types of displays: overlay and card. With the customization tools, you can easily alter any header, text, picture, and button. In terms of typeface and style, make all the necessary changes.
The item bundle has 5 ready-to-use templates that will help you get started with the Imager fast and inspire you to develop your own unique project.
The style options for each block element of the Sliper widget are broad and clear, allowing you to personalize anything to your liking. To obtain a unique outcome, change the color, font, background color, border, margins, padding, or apply a CSS filter to photos. All of this may be adjusted simply through the Elementor interface, and no further coding expertise is required.
All recent browsers are extremely compatible with Sliper for Elementor. It makes no difference if your site is viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, or Edge. Everything will look fantastic across all devices and browsers.
Table of Contents
Features: Sliper – Full-screen Slider for Elementor
- Elementor 2.5 and higher are ideal.
- As a content source, it supports WP Posts and WooCommerce items.
- Support for customized content
- Slider layout can be customized.
- 11 Animations for Slide Transitions
- Each slide has its own style.
- Dots, Arrows, Keyboard, Dragging, and Flicking are all options for navigation.
- Structured code that is neat and tidy
- Content style options that are flexible
- Works with all Elementor-based WordPress themes.
- Completely SEO-friendly
- A pot file is included for fast translation into any language.
- RTL direction is ideal.
- Installing is simple and quick.
- Up to WordPress 5+ has been tested and is compatible.
- Fast and Lightweight
- Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Edge were all supported.
- With a contemporary User Interface, it’s simple to use and configure.
- A step-by-step installation guide and a comprehensive user manual are included.
- Support for CodeCanyon purchasers is included for six months.
Changelog: Sliper – Full-screen Slider for Elementor
1.0.5 – 24 March 2022 Removed deprecated _register_controls method 1.0.4 – 21 December 2021 Added custom post types support 1.0.3 – 27 August 2021 Added support for images in custom content Slider initialization on front-end is fixed 1.0.2 – 9 July 2021 Fixed slide background controls Added responsive Slide width and height controls Added responsive Overlay width control 1.0.1 – 11 January 2020 Improved initialization for multiple sliders on the page 1.0.0 – 4 January 2020 Initial release
⭐Similar Suggestion: Glider Nulled – Slideshow & Slider for Elementor
Download Sliper v1.0.4 Nulled Free
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.