ShopMe Nulled is our newest Wordpress theme. On one one, it has a clean, elegant design, while on the other, it has a strong, adaptable back-end. Because of its adaptability, it may be used for any form of online store. The theme comes with all of the necessary ecommerce features, such as a sophisticated theme settings panel, Revolution and Layer sliders, deals of the day, WP Bakery Page Builder, fast view, 6 homepage layouts, cookie management, limitless product blocks, and 6 header layouts, among others. To enjoy the theme, simply click here. MULTIVENDOR WCVENDORS, WCMp, YITH MULTI-VENDOR, AND DOKAN ARE ALL COMPATIBLE WITH THE WOOCOMMERCE THEME!
Table of Contents
Features: ShopMe – Multi Vendor Woocommerce WordPress Theme
- Design that may be used for several purposes
- Layout that is both responsive and retina-ready;
- (IE9+) cross-browser compatibility
- HTML code that is valid;
- Marketplace with a variety of vendors;
- Combatability of WCMp;
- Combativeness of Dokan;
- Combatability of WCVendors;
- Multi-vendor compatibility with woocommerce;
- 6 different homepage layouts;
- Theme Panel with a lot of power;
- There are no limits on the number of colors, backdrops, or patterns that may be used;
- Layouts that are boxed and wide;
- 6 distinct headers
- Sliders for Revolution and Layers;
- Support for several languages;
- Support for many currencies;
- There is a sample of data;
- There are four distinct types of product boxes;
- Compare and wishlist goods;
- Header that is sticky;
- Drop-down menus, side menus, and mega menus are all available.
- Show 3 products per row, 4 goods per row, 5 products per row, and 6 products per row;
- Hover over the second product picture to see it;
- Page with a grid/list of categories;
- Module for daily deals;
- Ajax Search in Real Time;
- a three-level category;
- Page of a product with or without a sidebar;
- On a product page, share icons;
- Cloud Zoom and a lightbox are provided for this product;
- On the product page, you may create an unlimited number of custom tabs.
- Product ratings and reviews;
- Popup for quick product viewing;
- Block of recently browsed goods;
- You might also be interested in block;
- Cloud of tags;
- Twitter stream;
- Form for subscribing to the newsletter in use;
- Tooltips and hover effects;
- There are over 600 Google web fonts to choose from.
- There are three different sorts of blogs:
- Cookie management;
- Touch-enabled product carousels and sliders are available.
- Older versions of Internet Explorer will receive an alert message.
- 35 PSD files that are fully layered and structured;
- documents in great detail;
- Excellent support for the subject;
- Updates are always free.
Changelog: ShopMe – Multi Vendor Woocommerce WordPress Theme
15 April 2022 – v1.6.2 UPDATED: - plugins 2 September 2021 – v1.6.1 UPDATED: - plugins FIXED: - widgets for WP5.8 2 September 2021 – Version 1.6.1 UPDATED: - plugins FIXED: - widgets for WP5.8 23 January 2021 – Version 1.6.0 FIXED: - Fatal error 21 January 2021 – Version 1.5.9 FIXED: - small issue 21 August 2020 – Version 1.5.5 FIXED: - conflict with LayerSlider 17 August 2020 – Version 1.5.4 UPDATED: - Woocommerce files - Revslider - Layer Slider - Page Builder - WP5.5 compatibility 20 April 2020 – Version 1.5.3 UPDATED: - Woocommerce files - Revslider - WOOF - Layer Slider - WOOBE 13 February 2020 – Version 1.5.2 UPDATED: - WooCommerce files 14 January 2020 – Version 1.5.1 FIXED: - plugins checker 3 January 2020 – Version 1.5.0 FIXED: - plugins checker 13 December 2019 – Version 1.4.9 UPDATED: - Woocommerce templates - Page Builder - Revslider - Filter - Envato market FIXED: - small issues ADDED: - Theme verification 30 May 2019 – Version 1.4.7 UPDATED: - Page Builder 27 April 2018 – Version 1.4.6 UPDATED: Plugins woocommerce files FIXED: - ajax conflict with Revslider
⭐See also: Theme repository Themeforest Shared for free, updated daily
Download ShopMe v1.6.2 Nulled Free
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.