Royal Slider for WordPress is a touch-swipe responsive image gallery and HTML content slider plugin. The plugin is mobile-friendly and allows you to create entirely bespoke slideshows and css3 banner rotators with images, videos, and HTML content on each slide. You can also use WooCommerce products to dynamically populate data from Flickr or featured articles of any post type. CSS3 and HTML5 best practices were used to create this site. You can choose between vertical or horizontal thumbnails, lazy loading, and fullscreen mode for your photo gallery. Carousel also accepts videos from YouTube and Vimeo, allowing you to create video galleries.
RoyalSlider prioritizes performance, accessibility, and stability, as well as giving the greatest possible experience for users on any device. It doesn’t have a slew of fancy transition effects, but the ones it does have function as quickly and smoothly as modern technology allows. The script modular architecture allows you to remove elements of the main JS file that you don’t need to further optimize it.
Table of Contents
- Handle for touch swipe navigation in iOS (all versions), Android 2.3+, Internet Explorer 10 and 11, Blackberry, and other operating systems and browsers that support touch or pointer events.
- CSS3 transitions for mobile devices that are hardware-accelerated.
- Everything is responsive and can be scaled dynamically, including the HTML in slides and thumbnails.
- Videos from YouTube and Vimeo are included in the slideshow.
- Smart lazy-loading – preloads photos that are close by.
- Memory management – eliminates unused slides from the DOM automatically.
- Slide transitions can be moved or faded.
- Search engines index even lazy-loaded photos that have been SEO optimized.
- For navigation, use vertical or horizontal thumbnails, bullets, or tabs.
- Down to mobile, the layout is responsive.
- Custom effects (fade, move top, move right… or none) for HTML blocks.
- Each slide has image and/or HTML content.
- Full-screen mode is available thanks to HTML5’s inbuilt full-screen functionality. Ideal for displaying high-resolution images in a picture gallery.
- Multiple sliders per page are allowed, even if the skins are different.
- 4 distinct skins that may be easily customized with CSS. Included are Photoshop files.
- Slider files are only included in posts that use a slider.
- Smart autoplay that pauses on hover and ends when the user takes the first action.
- Deeplinking (permalinks) allows you to connect to any slide from any URL.
- Touch thumbnails picture scroller based on physics that can be inserted anywhere on the website.
- Thumbnails should all be the same size and scrollable in one line. Tabs can be any size, but they cannot be scrollable.
- Keyboard navigation is an option, and there’s a lot more…
- Support for touch in Internet Explorer 10.
RoyalSlider has been tried on a Mac, a PC, an iPad 2, an iPhone 4, an HTC Desire, a Lumia 920, a Surface, a Blackberry PlayBook, and even a Kindle Keyboard ;). Please contact me through my personal page or start a ticket on the help forum if something isn’t working properly on your device.
- Editors will find the admin area straightforward to use, while developers will find it customizable.
- With the usual WordPress layout and inline help, the admin section is simple to use.
- Using a shortcode, a PHP function, or a widget, you may easily embed content.
- Bulk picture uploading, which is compatible with the WordPress 3.5 media management.
- Sliders are cached automatically, so they won’t slow down your site.
- In just a few clicks, you can create magnificent galleries using photographs from your Flickr account.
- NextGEN gallery plugin (both v2.0+ and v1.x) is completely integrated with RoyalSlider.
- In the plugin admin, you may use the slide markup editor to create your own markup for slides. There are more than 30 variables, including title, description, date, url, image, and so on.
- Add responsive blocks to each slide using an animated blocks editor – add blocks-captions to each slide and adjust their text inline. Please keep in mind that this is not the primary function of RoyalSlider, and I recommend keeping animation to a minimum to ensure the greatest experience for users on mobile devices.
- For each animated block, customize the move and fade effects, duration, ease, and delay.
- In the admin, you may get a live preview of the slider.
- Use the WordPress media uploader or input a website to add images.
- Works with php5 and WordPress 3.3+. Because HTML5 technologies are used on the Slider admin page, Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer 9+ are required. The slider itself is compatible with Internet Explorer 7 and up.
⭐Similar Suggestion: Master Slider – Plugin WordPress Touch Slider
Download RoyalSlider v3.4.1 Nulled – Touch Content Slider for WordPress
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.