The best and fastest Product Filter for WooCommerce plugin for WooCommerce shops, with great features for both you and your customers.
Table of Contents
- 1 Features: Product Filter for WooCommerce – XforWooCommerce
- 2 Customize Filters and Term
- 3 Changelog: Product Filter for WooCommerce – XforWooCommerce
- 4 Download WooCommerce Product Filter v8.3.0 Nulled CodeCanyon Free:
Features: Product Filter for WooCommerce – XforWooCommerce
- One click demonstration of WooCommerce Product Filter! Easy setup and quick start!
- Works with any WooCommerce Shop!
- Add product filters to WooCommerce shortcodes – [products], [featured_products], [sale_products], [best_selling_products], [recent_products], [product_attribute], and [top_rated_products]
- Works in custom pages using WooCommerce shortcodes
- Automatically use product data and display only remaining filter terms
- Filter by any criteria, attribute, taxonomy, price, offer, meta key, or other product data. Range filters are available for taxon and meta key and this includes the appropriate numeric ranges
- INSTOCK Transformation Products – Check out the demos
- Can handle custom filter presets per category, brand or other taxon
- product filter is available on top of products or as a widget filter in the sidebar. Multiple filter groups can be added simultaneously to any page
- Responsive mode for all filter groups. Show filters in the mobile/handheld sidebar and on top filters for desktop or any other configuration
- Add infinite load pagination. Add pagination to WooCommerce shortcodes
- There is a product finder module that can be added anywhere with shortcodes
- Demos include Auto Parts Store, Electronics Store, Green Bio Store, and a stylish filter setup. Demo comes with purchase. Our support staff installs them for you for free
- Works with any page builder that supports WooCommerce shortcodes [products] and such! → https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-shortcodes/
- Admin this page is super fast and easy to use. It includes Filter Analysis directly from your website
- Full WPML Support Multi-language translations and other plugins
- Automatic Support for WordPress Themes – Airi, Anakual, Antive, Astra, Atelier, Avada, Bazar, Beaver Builder Theme, BeTheme, Blance, BoxShop, BusinessHub, Camelia, CiyaShop, Cristiano, Divi Theme, Electro, Enfold, Flatsome , Grotte, Halena, Impreza, JupiterX, Kalium, Kallyas, Legenda, MediaCenter, Merchandiser, Movedo, Nantes, Nitro, Nozama, OceanWP, Phlox, Porto, Ronneby, Royal, Salient, ShopKeeper, ShopKit, SNS Evon, SNS Vicky, Stockie , Storefront, TheGem, TwentyEighteen, TwentyFifteen, TwentyFourteen, TwentyNineteen, TwentySeventeen, TwentySoreteen, TwentyThirteen, XS, Twentytwmart, Uncode …
- Private Booking Support Forum for Live Help – Visit https://help.xforwoocommerce.com
- Easy plugin integration. Works with WooCommerce Shop and Product Archives.
- Fully integrated with WooCommerce shortcodes. Supports Visual Composer elements too!
- Gutenberg is also supported! Use WooCommerce Gutenberg Product Blocks with Product Filters!
- In-stock support – The most comprehensive In-stock/Out of stock changeable product support.
- Filter by Any Criteria – Price filter, order, category, attribute, taxonomy filter, inventory filter, discount filter, rating, range, meta key filter and search filter available.
- AJAX is also supported for seamless filtering.
- Amazing Admin User Interface – Set up your filters in minutes using the Filter Preset Manager.
- Fully Customizable – Customize filter terms, thumbnails, colors, checkbox layouts, select boxes and more!
- Range Filter – Available for price and classification, including attributes. Use numeric ranges in your filter.
- Filter apply – Show only the remaining terms in your filter, narrowing the filter criteria.
- Analytical Filtering – Get insights into what your customers want!
- Sidebar and Widget Product Filter for WooCommerce – Full support for all themes in sidebar mode.
- Automatic Updates – Get instant updates via WordPress with just one click! Simply enter your purchase code in the Product Filter Subscription.
- Translation ready and full WPML backing!
Unlimited filters and filter layouts
Say goodbye to time-consuming searching and sorting! With this amazing plugin, your customers can filter your products by any criteria – Category, Attributes, Features, Tags, Price, Stocks and Taxonomy. Each filter criterion is configurable, giving you maximum control over what your customers are filtering and what results they see. Layout options include Single Row, Multiple Rows, Masonry, Filter Sidebar and Full Screen Filter. You can also create unlimited filter presets and use them with the Product Filter shortcodes or to override your Store / Product Archive filters.
Awesome user interface
Product Filter for WooCommerce is seamlessly integrated with WooCommerce interface and super friendly drag and drop Product Filter Manager giving you a whole new level of flexibility and usability. Choose from a wide range of clean and modern style options, or mix and match styles, to find the look and function that perfectly suits your online store. Customization using CSS is easy, so you will be able to achieve excellent results with very little coding skills and seamlessly integrate the WooCommerce Product Filter into your web store.
Customize Filters and Term
This long awaited feature is finally here! The Product Filters for WooCommerce just got so much better… Now you can customize each of your filters using the Filter Style Customizer. Display filters as Text, Image, Thumbnail, Thumbnail with Text, Selectbox, or insert custom HTML.
Enjoy unlimited layout possibilities, styles, colors and thumbnails, and make your own product filter! With the Deadline Customizer, you can customize your term values, like filtering by price or ordering products by page. Filter by price, stock, taxonomy, discount filter, custom taxonomy, attributes, tags, characteristics and more! Choose which terms to display, how to sort them, hierarchical, with multiple choices ON or OFF and with IN and AND filtering, enable or disable applicable filtering, choose term relationships, use images for presentation your variations (color, size, etc.) and more!
Filter apply for best results
Applied filtering means that if you have active filters, the remaining terms in your filter will take these into account. This creates a more premium browsing experience for your customers as they can instantly narrow down their search criteria! You can choose to hide terms that don’t exist or show them in different styles. This Place WooCommerce Head and Shoulders of Product Filter on Competitors. For more information on how to get the most out of apply filtering, check out the WooCommerce Video tutorial Product Filter for WooCommerce.
Widget Filters inside Sidebar
If you are using WooCommerce Product Filter in your web store sidebar, the Product Filter Widget is also included. All filter types and range filters are also supported in Product Filter for WooCommerce. Filter Widget The product supports loading filter presets for the widget, AJAX, adding custom actions to redirect filter results to specific pages in your store, as well as all the other features. original filter performance. The Product Filter widgets will integrate seamlessly in your sidebar.
Product Filter AJAX and AJAX Widget
If you don’t want the page to reload every time a filter action is performed, you can also use the amazing AJAX loading functionality, so that the filter results are displayed instantly, right in front of your customers’ eyes! AJAX loads super fast in both shortcodes, widgets and using Store/Archive Products. Please note that AJAX is not supported in all themes. Consult the plugin documentation or plugin author to confirm that AJAX will be available for your needs.
Find out what your customers are looking for in your store! Detailed filter analysis gives you a complete overview of common filtering terms with WooCommerce Product Filter – an invaluable tool for any business and store manager. Improve your store experience and, ultimately, earn more! Find out at a glance, presented with beautiful graphics, what your customers want most so you can tailor your merchandise and products to their preferences.
Make your filters even more flexible with price ranges, attributes, or classifications. Product Filter for WooCommerce offers four different styles – White, Flat, Modern and HTML5. Range filters support sorting methods and special suffixes/prefixes that, combined, can be used for numeric ranges of any kind! See the documentation for how easy it is to set up and customize scopes.
Product subject to change and Filter In Stock / Out of Stock
Product Filter for WooCommerce works with your product variations and displays featured images for the currently active filters. In Stock and Out of Stock for mutable products are also supported, so your customers can choose to browse only In stock, available products, to avoid disappointment. These filters can also be used with product variations and their attributes: when filtering for certain attributes, such as size or color, some variations may be marked as Out row. Product Filter for WooCommerce covers it all!
Translation is ready
Running your online store in multiple languages? No problem! Product Filter for WooCommerce is fully translatable and WPML compatible. Check the WPML site to confirm: https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/
iPad and iPhone support
Big or small, desktop or handheld, Product Filter for WooCommerce is fully compatible and responsive! Product Filter for WooCommerce greatly improves the browsing experience on tablets or phones, helping…
Changelog: Product Filter for WooCommerce – XforWooCommerce
Download WooCommerce Product Filter v8.3.0 Nulled CodeCanyon Free:
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.