Media Grid Nulled is a one-of-a-kind plugin that allows you to easily construct endless flexible, filterable, and paginated portfolios using the masonry engine.
Using sophisticated approaches, you may construct your own layouts, dynamically or manually mixing any media type and adapting to any container!
Table of Contents
Features: Media Grid – Wordpress Responsive Portfolio
- Portfolios with no layout restrictions are available indefinitely (freely shape up items to build grids)
- Grid builder with visual drag&drop and mobile mode
- Dynamic grids, repeating your base layouts, and shifting pieces are all options.
- Make grids out of any public post on your website, combining it with Media Grid elements or utilizing photos from the WP Media Library.
- Grid cloning in a single click
- There are six different pagination mechanisms to select from (included infinite-scroll and numbered buttons)
- Deeplinking solution for SEO: lightbox tracking, filters, search, and pagination (tracking browser history change)
- Objects are shaped entirely with CSS (superfast)
- Choose from a wide range of item types, all of which come with complete media support:
- single images
- video support in the image slider
- Slider for images inline
- Self-hosted videos on Youtube, Vimeo, and Dailymotion (lightbox and inline)
- Spotify, Mixcloud, Soundcloud, and self-hosted audio are all good options (lightbox and inline)
With the ability to use video as a background, inline text may be used.
- Custom content in a lightbox
- Fetching material from posts or custom post types
- Filtering mechanism for items (optionally searches through pages)
- Grid filter by default (shortcode parameter)
- 675 icons to personalize item overlays and enhance filters
- Searching for objects in the grid using custom tags is now possible (optionally searches through pages)
- Pagination of filtered results
- Filters and search can be positioned at the top, left, or right of the grid.
- Support for animated GIFs
- AJAX-based lightbox that supports HTML and shortcodes.
- 2 different lightbox modes (text or media focused)
- 5 different content layouts for lightboxes
- 6 different command styles for the lightbox
- 3 entrance/sliding lightbox effects
- There is no limit to the length of material that may be added to a website without affecting the page’s loading
- Option to match the height of the contents to the text
- Zooming mechanism for images (for single image item type)
- The modal mode is a mode that allows you to change
- There are no limits to the number of custom characteristics an item may have, and icon association is optional.
- Use of the item’s data for proper social sharing (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+)
- There are 16 different current loaders to pick from.
- Ken Burns effect for things is an option.
- Wizard for creating shortcodes
- Native integration with Elementor, WPBakery Page Builder, and Divi Builder
- The title of an item may be moved behind a picture using a shortcode (attached or detached)
- Font-size and font-family control, full colors, gradients, margins, and borders
- Override the pagination mechanism and grid aspect via shortcode instructions.
- With 10 preset styles, you can get started right away with just one click.
- Adapts to any container and is fully responsive.
- XML sitemap for items to send material and photos to search engines
- Integration with WooCommerce, including an optional “add-to-cart” button that supports quantity and changeable goods.
- Incorporation of Disqus or Facebook Comments in the lightbox is an option.
- With WPML certification and Polylang compatibility, the site is completely multilingual.
- “Right-click” protection for images
- With the Overlay Manager add-on, you may create an unlimited number of overlays.
- Using the Advanced Filters add-on, you may create an unlimited number of filters.
Changelog: Media Grid – Wordpress Responsive Portfolio
⭐See also: Collection of Codecanyon plugin Premium updated daily
Download Media Grid v7.3.1 Nulled Free
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.