Madara is the first and most comprehensive WordPress plugin for creating Manga sites. It’s quick, dependable, and expandable. Data is saved in the cloud, with Amazon S3, BlogSpot, and Imgur as options. You may, of course, save data on your website. It has a contemporary look and includes features like Responsive, Lazy Loading, Infinite Pagination, SEO-optimized, and RTL support.
You may modify the skin of the Manga core plugin by changing the theme, or you can add extra features by exploring our Manga marketplace.
Table of Contents
Features: Madara – WordPress Theme for Manga
- EASY TO USE AND QUICK: You don’t have to worry about coding because we have example data ready to help you save time with a simple one-click setup.
- BUY ONE, GET TWO: Everything is excellent, and the pricing is the best I’ve ever seen. Simply buy one and receive two, which includes the basic MANGA plugin plus the MADARA theme.
- RESPONSIVE: On whatever device, it looks excellent. Adapted to accommodate a variety of screen sizes, including mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- SUPPORT FOR RTL: Don’t worry whether you or your customers read right to left; we serve people all around the world.
- PAGINATION WITH AJAX: Load additional content without refreshing the page, a must-have feature of current websites that should please all manga fans.
- IFRAME FOR TEXT AND VIDEO: Supporting text and video iframes in each chapter to provide extra diversionary alternatives for users is a key feature that sets us apart.
- INFORMATION ON MANGA: Provide enough information to satisfy manga fans’ needs, such as author, genre, tags, rank, and artist.
- WIDGETS OF MANY TYPES: There are a number of widgets and shortcodes that come pre-installed. Widgets come with added features that aren’t seen in other themes.
- FILTER & SEARCH: Search by Category, Tag, Custom Taxonomy, Post Type, Post Date, or any combination of these criteria with this advanced plugin.
- MANY TYPES OF STORAGE: Manga may be kept in a variety of places, including websites as well as servers such as Amazon S3, BlogSpot, and Imgur.
- EXTENSIVE CONCEPTUALIZATION: A full solution for manga sites is provided by a combination of Add-on Market for other themes, import tools, and advanced features plugin.
- OPTIMIZATION FOR SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING: Do you want to boost your search engine rankings, traffic, and awareness? Of course, isn’t that correct? With the core plugin, we have all of the functionality you’ll need to achieve this.
Changelog: Madara – WordPress Theme for Manga
Version 1.7.3 – 2021.10.08 #Add: “Family Safe” button (in Theme Option > Manga General Settings) #Add: option to show “Manga Info” button all the time #Update: new Thumbnail Size in Theme Options > Misc (to be used for Big Thumbnail layout on mobile) #Update: show template overrides status in Manga > Support page #Update: WP Manga Hero Slider can show 4, 5 items per slide #Fix: CSS issues #Fix: various issues with adding and removing chapter images from a chapter, together with WP FTP/SFTP Storage plugin updat v188.8.131.52 – 2021.09.28 #Fix: unable to creat single text chapter #Fix: minor bugs v184.108.40.206 – 2021.09.19 #Add: option to change Item Width on mobile for Archives Item and Related Item (Theme Options > Manga Archives Page & Manga Detail Page > Item Width on Mobile Screen) #Update: move New Chapters notification process to a cronjob, so adding new chapter will be faster #Fix: cannot save User Settings form (in front-end) v1.7.1 – 2021.09.09 #Add: option to delete all images within a chapter, without delete that chapter #Add: option to update “Latest Update” time when adding more images to a chapter #Update: support some features in WP Discuz plugin (admin reply on Chapter Comment), share Chapter URL #Update: option to exclude specific Manga IDs in Front-Page Template #Update: shortcode [manga_heading] to have “heading” parameter #Update: option to specify Site Logo size (to support Google PageSpeed Insights score) – Theme Options > General > Logo Size #Update: language file #Fix: search by Alternative Name in Ajax search widget does not return results #Fix: Ajax Chapter Paged navigation on Safari browser Version 1.7 – 2021.08.15 #Update: improve WP Manga queries #Update: support AMP plugin 2.1.3 #Update: “admin download novel” will generate the same .zip file structure as it is uploaded to Madara #Fix: when edit a chapter, previous chapter values may appear in the fields Version 220.127.116.11 – 2021.08.03 #Add: option to reverse Blog Post navigation links (Theme Options > Single Post > Reverse Navigation) #Add: option to hide Blog Post Featured Image and Post Excerpt in Post (Theme Options > Single Post) #Update: ability to bulk move chapters to different volume #Update: change lazy-load chapters list call, so it can be cached #Update: child theme 1.0.2 to remove WP Widget Block Editor mode #Update: language files for Madara-Core plugin and Madara theme #Fix: minor bugs #Fix: Front-Page template settings in WP 5.8 v18.104.22.168 – 2021.06.05 #Add: option to change Summary Layout in each series #Update: support PHP 8.+ #Update: support Password Protected for all chapters in a series #Fix: some minor layout bugs v22.214.171.124 – 2021.02.20 #Add: option navigation Posts in the same taxonomy term (Theme Options > Blog > Blog Navigation – Same Taxonomy Term #Fix: notice message in Theme Options #Update: clickable parent link for off-canvas mobile menu #Update: require minimum 6 characters for username when registering. Able to change this value using Filter v1.6.5 – 2020.12.10 #Add: option to disable Manga Views (in Manga Settings) #Add: option to disable default Login / Register buttons on Header (in Theme Options > Header) #Add: option to turn off Ajax Manga Search (in Theme Options > Search) #Add: option to order bookmark items by New Chapter Released Date (in Theme Options > Manga General) #Add: option to disable Manga Voting for Guests (in Manga Settings) #Update: comments for chapter will not appear in Manga Comments #Update: remove duplicated database queries, improve performance #Update: add rel=”noopener” to Social Links for security enhancement #Update: Read First/Read Last/Continue Reading buttons are moved to bottom of Manga Detail section on mobile #Fix: title badge appears in SEO title #Fix: Chapter Link in Search Results always has “style=paged” #Fix: Chapters List is hidden on mobile for Novel/Video chapter #Fix: Video Light on/off feature #Fix: Next/Prev buttons do not work properly on iOS/Safari
⭐See also: General free premium WordPress Theme, updated daily
Download Madara v126.96.36.199 Nulled – WordPress Theme for Manga
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.