Create pages that load quicker and perform better in search engines.
Table of Contents
- 1 Designed to provide results
- 2 In your hands is an advanced code editor.
- 3 You may rely on these technologies
- 4 Build your own or use stock blocks.
- 5 picostrap
- 6 Layouts for Advanced Responsive Websites
- 7 Features: LiveCanvas – Pure HTML & CSS WordPress Builder
- 8 Changelog: LiveCanvas – Pure HTML & CSS WordPress Builder
- 9 Download LiveCanvas v3.1.0 Nulled Free
Designed to provide results
LiveCanvas is a WordPress plugin that allows you to create beautiful web pages that successfully express your message while being lightweight.
There is no additional CSS or JS bloat: just plain Bootstrap 5.
In your hands is an advanced code editor.
If you dislike page builders in general, LiveCanvas is the only one that generates super-clean, Bootstrap 5 compatible HTML5 code that you can fine-tune using the built-in live code editor.
You may rely on these technologies
With no vendor lock-in, LiveCanvas allows you to utilize standard Web languages like HTML and CSS in your designs, allowing you to become a better web designer rather than a “plugin piler.”
Build your own or use stock blocks.
LiveCanvas allows you to visually create beautiful web pages by merging HTML snippets, which we refer to as “blocks.” It allows you to get started right away by utilizing pre-made blocks or creating your own. Your imagination has no bounds!
The strength of SASS combined with the flexibility of the WordPress Customizer
Layouts for Advanced Responsive Websites
Deliver your message to your audience effectively using any device.
While working on your project, LiveCanvas makes it simple to visually examine what’s going on at each breakpoint.
Rather than fixing innumerable bugs afterwards, use the power of Bootstrap 5 to build things properly from the start.
Features: LiveCanvas – Pure HTML & CSS WordPress Builder
- Small Footprint: A full, turnkey solution for web page creation that is also quite light. There are no other plugins needed.
- Excellent Workmanship: WordPress with the Picostrap Theme provide a sturdy, simple basis for websites. There is no additional JS or CSS in the LiveCanvas plugin!
- Handcuffs must be removed!: The majority of WordPress themes and page builders compel you to reason in accordance with their reasoning. You’ve come to enjoy a greater amount of liberty. Coders are welcome to attend!
- The frontend is the only thing that matters: To modify words and pictures, simply click on them. It’ll be a lot more enjoyable than tinkering with the backend to figure out which buried option panel alters the label.
- First and foremost, ensure your safety by editing your history: LiveCanvas makes effective use of the normal WordPress revisions system: you can always undo your work if you make a mistake.
- Shortcodes should be used: Extend your toolset with all of the usual suspects: insert your favorite, well-known shortcodes into your custom-designed pages with ease.
- Visual prototyping in a hurry: Creating a simple approach for prototyping and perfecting fantastic mobile-ready web sites.
- HTML refinement and editing: Take all the HTML and CSS code samples you can find on the Internet and try them out in LiveCanvas. You don’t have any defined boundaries.
- Make your own building bricks: Create a local library of custom HTML snippets that you can use in future projects.
- Make a Header and a Footer: You can build your header and footer inside LiveCanvas instead of using regular WordPress widgets if you like.
- Animations that are cool: Experiment with all of the HTML and CSS code samples available on the Internet and try them out in LiveCanvas. You don’t have any defined boundaries.
- Unsplash Photo Library: At your fingertips is a limitless, free source of high-quality photos. All inside is a fantastic source of inspiration. LiveCanvas
Changelog: LiveCanvas – Pure HTML & CSS WordPress Builder
3.1.0 30 Aug 2022 Supports Color Opacity classes Polylang compatibility: allows translating of template partials (Header & Footer) Options to disable the built-in readymade blocks and sections in the editor get_posts shortcode now can use also slug to identify the elements Bugfix: on latest wp, button switch for lc appeared before post is saved Bugfix: activation on multisite: if it’s not main site, activation button links to unauth page Template partials menu is always shown in backend, also if custom header / footer not enabled, to encourage use of recallable partials Bugfix: CSS Editor was not reacting to font size change Enhancement: main labels eg to launch editor are now translatable Bugfix: On win11, number inputs now appear correctly Bugfix: with Picostrap MDB, color widgets are now properly painted Enhancement: suggest to publish CPTs before using get_post shortcode in side notice Fixed function lc_post_is_using_livecanvas, so editing link appears on frontend and backend to edit LC CPTs All LiveCanvas CPTs now have codemirror and the edit with LC button, and corrrectly keep highlighted the side menu Fixed a bug that could change template on CPTs when editing with LC Fixed a bug that could prevent readymades window to open upon launching the editor 3.0.5 27 Jun 2022 PHP8 compatibility fixes for ajax shortcode preview and video embed change Responsive spacing tools Hover preview on custom blocks as in custom sections Various minor enhancements 3.0.0 9 Jun 2022 Readymade Pages Library Integration Page Clone Feature Code editor now supports EMMET syntax Added new Media Blocks Added new Wireframing Sections Simplified Client UI opt-in feature SVG icon properties have now background, circle option, shadow and padding settings Iframes: added lazyload setting License activation management Keyboard shortcuts and documentation link in Options Menu Multisite compatibility enhancements Blocks/Sections accordion autoscroll enhancement Various minor fixes 2.3.6 23 Mar 2022 Admin UI allows disabling LC on selected Post Types History Bugfix Allows unfiltered XML import so LiveCanvas pages can be seamlessly moved with the XML import/export WP feature License Code Bugfix Search Form Readymade Header fix Added Accordion Custom View for get_posts 2.3.5 1 Mar 2022 Code editor: updated Beautify libraries Must Use Compatibility Fix Editing bar responsive fixes Minor editor JS bugfixes (fixes reload on some systems) Negative values on all margins (if using Bootstrap5) 2.3.0 16 Feb 2022 New Links Editing window Enhanced compatibility with third party plugins while launching the editor Negative Margin Top Widget (if using Bootstrap5) New Blocks available in WordPress Integration: Simple Contact Form and AJAX / PHP Custom Form New Forms API & Example Forms (documentation here) Minor Fixes and Upgrades 2.2.0 7 Dec 2021 New readymade sections Added mp4 video block Faster loading fix Menu shortcode second level fix Adds wp-media-id class to responsive images Updated PUC library Fixes editing on cover components Message to alert user about OB problem ("The page loading seems to fail. This is generally due to peculiar host environments. Please reach support for advice.") Backend Option to disable ob handling Supports BootScore via options override 2.3.0 16 Feb 2022 New Links Editing window Enhanced compatibility with third party plugins while launching the editor Negative Margin Top Widget (if using Bootstrap5) New Blocks available in WordPress Integration: Simple Contact Form and AJAX / PHP Custom Form New Forms API & Example Forms (documentation here) Minor Fixes and Upgrades 2.2.0 7 Dec 2021 New readymade sections Added mp4 video block Faster loading fix Menu shortcode second level fix Adds wp-media-id class to responsive images Updated PUC library Fixes editing on cover components Message to alert user about OB problem ("The page loading seems to fail. This is generally due to peculiar host environments. Please reach support for advice.") Backend Option to disable ob handling Supports BootScore via options override 2.1.1 19 October 2021 Bugfix: template for lc_cpts is picked from child theme, parent theme, or built-in template 2.1.0 7 October 2021 Responsive images: Width, height and SRCSET on local & unsplash images Code bar resizing fix Bugfix: output buffering conditional fix Better css reset for contextual menus ux Loads readymades locally 2.0.5 28 June 2021 Save to Library feature: save custom sections and blocks from the frontend editor's contextual menus Better compatibility with extra plugins that leverage shortcodes Better compatibility with extra plugins that filter the content "violently" via PHP output buffering Gutenberg Blocks are now being actively parsed (requires PicoStrap5 1.0.1 - or commenting row in picostrap/includes/cleanup.php to restore loading GT styles) = 2.0.0 = 28 May 2021 Compatibility with Bootstrap 5, when used with Picostrap5 = v1.8.4 = 15 Jan 2020 Allow scrolling the preview while having the HTML or CSS editor on screen Updated to Bootstrap Icons 1.3 [BUGFIX]: Added in get_posts block: output_featured_image_class="card-img-top" Fixed plugin author tag [BUGFIX]: delete container [BUGFIX]: after editing text in asome boxes, scrolling was getting yanky Learndash compatibility fix = 1.8.2 = Better export to HTML: inlines your custom Bootstrap build, and calls AOS for animations if necessary Added to readymade headers: a header with search field New default LC Footer with dynamic pages & posts listing New dynamic pages block in Blocks > Wp Integration New shortcode to pull custom field values in Blocks > Wp Integration BUGFIX: Preview position in readymade sections Browser ENH: Readymades: Header & footer sections are shown only when appropriate, by default BUGFIX: tabber padding on post loop, images and image bg panels 1.8.1 5 Nov 2020 Picostrap Theme compatibility fix 1.8.0 14 Oct 2020 New features: New Blocks added: Icons and text, Cards HTML Code Editor: added button to Go to parent element to easily navigate all your code Inline SVG icons: extensive support in all prebuilt HTML Link target field added to Image and SVG icon editing panels so you can assign links to icons and images To broaden compatibility with more BS4-based WordPress themes, a new backend option has been added to Enforce a built-in single template Enhancements: UnSplash image search now allows for image format choice Property groups in properties panel are now an accordion Properties panel: the class field is enlarged on focus New keyboard shortcuts Added HTML lazy loading in gallery readymade sections Shortcodes are now parsed in gt_blocks Editor, when launched, adds a class to body of page beinge edited: “livecanvas-is-editing" Bugfixes: Better onboarding theme recommendation message Image closing tag in posts loop shortcode In the Preview, some classes like are now "blacklisted" - so that elements stay clickable separately Sometimes saving error(b) was reported even if saving went good After deleting elements, properties panel is closed Adding a row to container, the title row gets lc-block where it should
Download LiveCanvas v3.1.0 Nulled Free
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.