Even a beginner will cope with building a mega menu using JetMenu Nulled plugin. The piece will also suit the developers, as it has versatile customization options, great intuitive interface and dazzling functionality!
Its key feature is that one doesn’t need coding skills to build a fascinating menu with JetMenu plugin. Everything can be done just with its pre-built functionality, in a smooth and easy way.
JetMenu frees your potential when it comes to creating uncommon mega menu items. And the process is rather simple, has much in common with building pages with Elementor. Actually, one can add to menu the same modules as when using Elementor and filling up the pages with content.
This great menu plugin will make you want to discover a creative streak in you, as it has so many versatile appearance settings. Add shadows to your mega menu, create dropdown menu items, use adjustable paddings and borders, apply eye-catching badges and use flexible backgrounds to create a truly professional-looking menu, which will create the first impression of your website!
And there are so much more curious features to JetMenu, such as a true abundance of vibrant colors at hand when styling up the menu, multiple icons. The menu created with JetMenu plugin will be fully responsive, sharing the same responsiveness treats with the well-known Elementor content builder plugin.
Table of Contents
Features: JetMenu – Mega Menu for Elementor Page Builder
- Mega menu export and import options: Take the menu style and other settings and save them as a JSON file, which you can subsequently import into another site’s menu.
- Menu for mobile devices: Create a mobile menu that is independent of the desktop, with different menu items and content styles for the desktop and mobile.
- Previously developed style settings can be saved and applied: Create and store a variety of menu style presets to use in a variety of menu settings.
- Submenu: Subroenoj stores accept any material, multimedia, contact information, dynamic content, and templates.
- For mega menus, AJAX loading is used: Get the MegaMenu content to load as soon as possible; either plain menu sub-items or Mega submenus are available.
- Menu of hamburgers: In a toggling view mode, the menu may be displayed on a desktop, tablet, or mobile device.
- Different pages have their own menus: Assign different menus to different pages or areas of the site, each with its own content and layout.
- menu that runs vertically: Set the menu vertically on the site’s side panel, so it runs from top to bottom.
- a menu that is horizontal: Add the MegaMenu’s horizontal layout and position the items from left to right, or center them.
Changelog JetMenu – Mega Menu for Elementor Page Builder
v2.2.1 - 02.08.2022 * Fixed: minor JS/PHP issue v2.1.7 - 23.03.2022 * Fixed: minor JS/PHP issue v2.1.6 - 10.02.2022 * Fixed: minor JS/PHP issue v2.1.4 - 19.11.2021 * Fixed: minor JS/PHP issue ## 2.1.3 - 22.10.2021 * Fixed: minor JS/PHP issue ## 2.1.2 - 08.10.2021 * Fixed: minor JS/PHP issue v2.1.1 - 04.09.2021 * Added: Additional style options for mega widget * Fixed: minor JS/PHP issue v2.1.0 - 09.09.2021 * Added: Revamp Menu feature * Updated: JetMenu refactoring and reengineering code * Updated: Brand new Mega Menu widget * Updated: Admin panel UI * Fixed: minor JS/PHP issue ## 2.0.9 - 03.03.2021 * Fixed: Elementor 3.1.2 compatibility issue v2.0.8 - 18.11.2020 * Updated: JetDashboard Module to v2.0.4 * Added: Woocommerse compatibility integration module v2.0.7 - 3.11.2020 * Updated: JetDashboard Module to v2.0.2 * Added: Use cache for tempate content option * Fixed: iconpicker control iconset visible bug * Fixed: RTL megamenu container position relative to item * Fixed: WPML menu language swither for mobile menu * Fixed: Elementor custom fonts console error v2.0.6 - 6.10.2020 * Updated: JetDashboard Module to v2.0.0 v2.0.5 - 20.07.2020 * Added: Sub items dropdown layout for mobile view * Added: Close After link navigation option for mobile menu * Added: item attr compatibility for mobile menu items * Added: keyboard compatibility for mobile menu instance * Updated: Mobile view toggle button loader * Fixed: minor JS/PHP issue v2.0.4 - 24.04.2020 * Added: Menu item icon svg option * Fixed: minor JS/PHP issue v2.0.3 - 13.04.2020 * Updated: Ajax get menu item request. 12 hour transit cache has been added * Fixed: minor JS/PHP issue v2.0.2 - 06.04.2020 * Added: Show Sub Menu Trigger option for mobile menu, now you can choose, which element could be a sub item trigger, menu item or submenu icon * Added: Toggle position option for mobile menu(slide-out layout), now you can choose toggle global position on window screen( default, fixed-left, fixed-right ) * Added: Mobile menu items padding option to elementor widgets * Added: Mobile menu elementor templates style options to elementor widgets * Added: Mobile menu items state style options to widgets * Fixed: minor JS/PHP issue
⭐See also: Collection of CrocoBlock plugin Premium updated daily
Download JetMenu v2.2.4 Nulled Free
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.