This is a Wordpress plugin that allows you to make as many maps as you like, complete with interactive and colored markers, continents, countries, and regions.
Table of Contents
- 1 Features: Interactive World Maps
- 2 What is the best place to put it?
- 3 Changelog: Interactive World Maps
- 4 Download Interactive World Maps v2.4.9 Nulled
Features: Interactive World Maps
Display Various Regions
You’ll be able to display hundreds of different types of maps, all of which are already included:
- The entire globe is seen on this map.
- It’s either a continent or a subcontinent. (Africa, Europe, the Americas, Asia, and Oceania, as well as all of their subcontinents)
- A country that is divided into regions.
- The name of a state in the United States of America.
- Metropolitan areas are used to partition the United States.
- A United States state separated into urban areas.
- It’s a country. (Virtually every country in the globe is represented, with the most popular being the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Brazil, India, and Australia…)
Add Markers or Color Regions
Active colored zones can be added to the map and displayed in two ways:
- As Regions – It will color the entire region, such as a continent, subcontinent, country, country province, or state in the United States.
- As Markers – In the selected regions, which can be a city, a state, or a nation, it will display a colored bubble.
You can add interaction to the active zones by doing the following:
- On hover, a tooltip with the information you supply will be displayed by default.
You’ll be able to personalize the appearance of your maps:
- Background color;
- Box border width and color;
- Inactive regions color;
- Individual colors for each active region;
- Markers size;
- Width and Height of the map;
Maps can be placed anywhere on your website.
The maps can be included in posts, pages, and even sidebar widgets using a shortcode. You may also use a simple php script to integrate the maps into your template.
It will load with the maximum width available in the container div if no width is supplied. It will, for example, load and adapt to multiple sizes for phones, iPads, and laptops. If you resize the window after it has been loaded, it will not change size.
Compatible with all devices and browsers
Because the maps are made in SVG and do not require flash, they will display in Mac products.
CSS Tricks Made Simple
There are a few capabilities that the Google Geochart API does not provide by default, but the plugin provides a ‘Custom CSS Generator’ to help create some of these features, such as hover color change effect, typeface icons as markers, and changing border color, to name a few.
What is the best place to put it?
This add-on is ideal for:
- Create maps to display locations and link to pages about a specific location on travel websites.
- Display a map of destinations/countries visited on a traveler’s website.
Create maps of the cities and countries where multinational corporations operate.
- Small Businesses – Display the location of the company on a country map.
- Non-Governmental Organizations (NGO’s) – Make a map of NGO projects all across the world.
- Infographics — Display easy-to-understand maps with a variety of data.
- And there are a slew of more! Be inventive!
Changelog: Interactive World Maps
⭐Similar suggestion: Advanced Google Maps Plugin for Wordpress
Download Interactive World Maps v2.4.9 Nulled
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.