Hide My WP Nulled is the number one security plugin for WordPress. It hides your WordPress from attackers, spammers, and theme detectors. Over 26,000 satisfied customers use Hide My WP.
The Hide My WP plugin also hides your wp login URL and renames the admin URL. It detects and blocks XSS, SQL Injection security attacks on your WordPress site.
Table of Contents
- 1 Features Hide My WP – Amazing Security Plugin for WordPress
- 2 Trusted network
- 3 Intrusion detection system
- 4 Continue reading still more!
- 5 Changelog Hide My WP – Amazing Security Plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
- 6 Download Hide My WP v6.2.6 Nulled Free
Features Hide My WP – Amazing Security Plugin for WordPress
- Hide your wp-login.php path
- Hide wp-admin folder and all its files (for untrusted users)
- Change the WordPress theme directory, remove Theme Info from the stylesheet, replace the default WP classes and finally minify it!
- Change plugin directory and plugins hash name
- Change wp–includes folder, upload URL, AJAX URL, etc.
- Change the WordPress query URL:
- Change the author permalink (or disable it!)
- Change or disable feeds
- Hide all other WordPress files!
- Disable WordPress archives, categories, tags, pages, posts, etc.
Hide My WP is the most popular security plugin on the Envato market. Wpwave has a large community of businesses based on WordPress. wpwave’s amazing volunteers allow us to collect and analyze anonymous data from their IDS database. These data are very valuable for any security company.
WPwave can instantly discover any common vulnerabilities in the network and protect wpwave customers automatically! Since everything is done in the background, you don’t need to do anything! Without a doubt, this is the simplest, fastest and most effective technique to protect WordPress based businesses!
Intrusion detection system
Using Hide My WP is one of the only WP-optimized Intrusion Detection (and Prevention) systems where you don’t even need to find a vulnerability. IDS automatically monitors the site and finds potentially dangerous requests based on a variety of patterns.
It assigns a number (Impact Factor) to each request indicating how dangerous it is. You always have access to all the details of the attacker: who they are, where they come from and how they are trying to hack your site! As and if they should block or not.
Continue reading still more!
- Easily replace any word in your html output file!
- Easily change/hide any URL or file with Replace URL!
- Notifies you when someone is talking bad about your WordPress site (including visitor details like IP, user-agent, referrer, and even username!)
- Compress html output and remove comments in source code
- Remove WordPress meta information from header and feed
- Change default WordPress email sender
- Custom 404 page!
- Remove unnecessary menu layers
- Clean up the body layer
Changelog Hide My WP – Amazing Security Plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
6.2.6 (July 17, 2022) Fixed Multisite Issues. Auto Configuration option in Permalinks tab issue fixed Notice added for htaccess write permission. v6.2.4 (October 26, 2021) - Fixed security vulnerabilities reported by Envato. - Minor Bug fixes. v6.2.3 (January 15, 2021) - Tested up to WordPress 5.6 - Bug: Fixed IDS Log entry when IDS is disabled. - Bug: Fixed Gutenberg saving issue related to Rest API. - Bug: Fixed issues in admin settings. - Bug: Fixed robots.txt file rewrite issue. = v6.2.2 = - Bug: Fixed export file path issue - Bug: Fixed site crashes issue while activating plugin. - Bug: Fixed WP Rocket white labelling issue. - Removed Deprecated functions. - Redesign Dashboard boxes. - Added option to put IDS in "alert" mode. - Improve Instructions for renaming 'wp-admin' path. v6.2.0 – July 10, 2020 - Support for hide Elementor page builder - Hide Online Detectors option - Allow Specific Countries - Export settings to a file - Improve ip lookup service - Blocked IPs Listing with options to whitelist & delete - Bug: "Open Wizard" link is incorrect when wp-admin path is renamed - Bug: Plugin version incorrect - Bug: Conflict with WP Rocket plugin - Bug: High privacy breaks the site - Deprecated: Replace `_wpnonce` option v6.1 – 08/01/2020 Feature: IDS - Delete All Log for IP Address Feature: Support for PHP 7.2 and 7.3 Bug: Cron job stuck Bug: Deprecated: Function create_function() Bug: hide_my_wp plugin name still visible in URL Bug: PHP notice undefined variable rules Bug: Incompatibility with Elementor v2.6 Bug: Dashboard fixes are shown with a blank line in b/w Bug: PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information Bug: Purchase code doesn't work for first time installation via Wizard Bug: Wrong link to plugin settings Bug: REST API rename issue Bug: whatcms.org detecting WordPress Bug: Trust Network Bugs
⭐Similar Suggestions: Wordfence Security Premium – WordPress Security Plugin
Download Hide My WP v6.2.6 Nulled Free
Note: Don’t need enter license
Download Hide My WP Ghost Premium For WordPress v7.0.02 Nulled
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.