HBook Nulled is a robust and adaptable plugin that is ideal for anybody running a hospitality-related business: hotels, B&Bs, vacation rentals, campgrounds, and so on.
In seconds, you can add availability calendars, table pricing, and booking forms! Customers will be able to book directly on your website, and you will be able to manage your bookings from the WordPress dashboard.
Table of Contents
Features: HBook – Hotel booking system WordPress Plugin
- Client-friendly interface
- HBook plugin will use your theme’s style, so it will blend in with your website design.
- Integrate HBook shortcodes or blocks into your own theme pages to keep your website in order.
- From the first search for a hotel until the final confirmation of the reservation, everything went well.
- Offer your clients add-on services that may be added to their reservation.
- Allow customers to select how they pay: you may provide several payment options (deposit or full payment) as well as various payment ways – online (with credit card or PayPal) or offline (with cash) (bank transfer, on arrival…)
- Clear pricing: Instill trust in your guests by presenting a breakdown of all prices, including fees.
- Flexible to your company’s needs
- Stripe and PayPal are two options for online payments. Examine all of the various payment options.
- Our sophisticated booking rule system, which allows you to specify any type of price, makes complex pricing conceivable.
- When a booking fits the parameters you’ve defined, give a discount (ex: longer stay, specific season, etc…)
- Vouchers can be used to encourage repeat clients or to provide a discount to family members or relatives.
- Fees can be pre-programmed to be applied to the reservation automatically. It may be configured in a variety of ways to meet a range of tax scenarios.
- Request a security deposit to protect yourself in the event of damage or loss.
- Charge and reimburse your customers: Stripe allows you to save credit card information and charge or refund your customers right from HBook.
- Admins will like this setup.
- To show booking forms, availability calendars, or prices tables anywhere on your site, use shortcodes or blocks.
- Customizable booking form with a drag-and-drop form builder that allows you to specify the client information you wish to collect.
- Text that can be modified: any text displayed by the plugin can be readily changed.
Ready for multilingual use: WPML, Polylang, and qTranslateX are examples of multilingual plugins that perform well with HBook.
- Back-end and front-end translation files for French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, German, Brazilian, Croatian and Portuguese are available.
- When one accommodation is booked, the other is instantly blocked. When you want to rent out a room or your full house, this app comes in useful.
- Preparation time: useful when you need to make the place ready before welcoming another guest.
- Booking management that works
- View your reservations in a calendar format.
- To examine details of all bookings, add comments, and amend information, use the reservation list in a table.
- Confirm, cancel, and remove actions help you manage your reservations. Send your visitors emails and bills.
- Automatic pricing updates: does a visitor want to upgrade, extend their stay, or bring more guests? For you, we recalculate the price.
- Invoices: We create invoices that may be printed right from the reservation list.
- Thanks to the iCal synchronization tool, you can synchronize your bookings with services like AirBnB, Google Calendar, Homeaway, VRBO, and booking.com.
- CSV files may be used to export your reservations (for Microsoft Excel, OpenOffice Calc…)
- Customer and admin emails are sent automatically when a new reservation is made, when the reservation is confirmed, and when the reservation is canceled.
Changelog: HBook – Hotel booking system – WordPress Plugin
Download HBook v2.0.8 Nulled Free:
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.