Hanio is a WordPress theme for a Honey & Sweets Store that is both contemporary and adaptable. Hanio is a great theme for selling raw honey, candy shops, bakeries, cakes, ice cream, doughnuts, marmalade, candies, pastry, sweets, and beekeeping and bee items. Hanio exudes enticing, bright, and charming sentiments that elevate customer relationships to new heights.
Table of Contents
Features: Hanio – Honey & Sweets Store WordPress Theme
- Design that catches the eye
- Page builder that is entirely visual
- Graphics and images are featured.
- ready for translation (WPML, TranslatePress, etc.)
- Integration of Google fonts
- Responsive on mobile and tablet
- Installing a sample with only one click is simple.
- Elementor Page Builder is a page builder for Elementor.
- Customizing the look of your blog
- 3rd Smart Slider
- Ready for MailChimp
- Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge are all cross-browser compatible.
- Customize your theme (Front-end theme options)
- Grid in Bootstrap 4
- Support for Form 7 may be found here.
- Content layouts that are completely customized
- Animations that scroll beautifully
- Customize your gallery
- Support that is both professional and timely
- Color modification is simple.
- Installation instructions that are easy to follow.
- There is no need for coding.
Changelog: Hanio – Honey & Sweets Store WordPress Theme
1.96 – 21 January 2022 Updated WooCommerce templates Added support of WordPress 5.9+ Improved demo installation 1.95 – 17 November 2021 Improved demo installation 1.94 – 30 October 2021 The new update contains improvements for: WooCommerce – checkout page UI Demo installation process – it supports lower hosting configurations now Mobile responsiveness – pages should look better on small screens
⭐See also: Theme repository Themeforest Shared for free, updated daily
Download Hanio v1.9.5 Nulled – Honey & Sweets Store WordPress Theme
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.