GravityView Nulled is a set of plugins that make it easier for Gravity Forms items on your WordPress site to be shown.
GravityView are Gravity Forms plugins that integrate with third-party services or offer basic additions and functionalities. This plugin provides a greater variety of features than add-ons.
Table of Contents
Features: GravityView – Display Gravity Forms Entries on Your Website
- Views are limitless: Make as many views as you can till you float away. You have no limit on how many you can make.
- Approve and Disapprove Entries: Before each entry goes online, give it your approval. This also works if you wish to accept all submissions.
- From the Front End, Edit Entries: You may modify the entry in the original Gravity Forms form without using the admin dashboard…and allow users to make changes to the entries they’ve made.
- Compatible with Gravity Forms Add-Ons: GravityView is compatible with all Gravity Forms Add-Ons. We have a good working relationship with the Gravity Forms ecosystem.
- Multilingual: English, Turkish, Bengali, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Hungarian, Portuguese, and Romanian are among the languages supported by GravityView. Don’t see your native tongue? Make a translation contribution!
- CSV files can be imported: Want to use Gravity Forms to import data from a CSV file? It’s no issue! The Gravity Forms Import Entries plugin is available.
- Entries that have been highlighted: Do you want certain entries to always appear first? Simply mark them as “starred” in the Admin page, and you’re done!
- Rafael, Kiefer, and Zac provided outstanding support: We’re here, we’re genuine, and we’re pleasant. We keep the plugin updated and appreciate our customers. In our answers, we frequently employ emoji. Please contact us with any questions or simply to say hello!
- This is ideal for paid directories: Use a Gravity Forms payment Add-On, customize your View, and you’ve got yourself a paid Directory!
- Edit Entries in the Front End: On the front end of your site, inside the original Gravity Forms form, edit entries. Users can also update their own entries in GravityView! You decide who has access to edit and which fields they have access to.
- Integration of DataTables: DataTables, the greatest script for working with tabular data, is closely integrated with GravityView. With live updates, you may browse, filter, and sort entries. Included with the Galactic or Interstellar licensing levels.
- GFChart, Gravity Flow, and Gravity PDF: To do even more with your form data, GravityView works well with GravityFlow, Gravity PDF, and GFChart.
- Continual Improvement: We made an average of 13.85 modifications to GravityView every week during the last year. In the last month, GravityView has seen over 60 enhancements. This is real-time data, and we’re still going strong!
Changelog: GravityView – Display Gravity Forms Entries on Your Website
GravityView Addons List
- GravityView A-Z Filters Extension v1.3.1
- GravityView DataTables Extension v2.6
- GravityView Featured Entries Extension v2.0.7
- GravityView Reloaded v2.0
- GravityView Ratings & Reviews v2.1
- GravityView Visual Composer Extension v1.0.5
- GravityView Enable Gravity Forms Notifications v1.0
- GravityView Social Sharing & SEO v2.0
- GravityView DIY Layout v2.3
- GravityView Entry Revisions v1.1
- GravityView Inline Edit v1.6
- GravityView Maps v1.7.7
- GravityView Import Entries v126.96.36.199
- Math by GravityView v2.0.6
- GravityView – Gravity Actions v1.1
- GravityView – Advanced Filter Extension v2.1.14
- Gravity Views Addon – Calendar v2.1
- GFChart GravityView Add-On v0.9
- GravityView Multiple Forms v0.2 beta 2
- GravityView – Gravity Export v1.0.8
Download GravityView v2.15 Nulled Free
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.