The Graphist is a WordPress charting plugin that activates a series of Elementor Builder widgets. The widgets enable you to construct various graphs and charts for a bright and clear presentation of quantitative data on your websites.
The plugin was created using the famous Chartist.js package, which is noted for its adaptability, flexibility, and vast charting capabilities. The development of graphs can be beneficial for showing a variety of reports and information. The Graphist suite of widgets will assist you in visualizing data in a format that is suitable for you, regardless of the amount or kind of data.
When you activate the charting plugin, you’ll get 12 Elementor Builder widgets for building the following chart types: Line, Bar, Pie, Donut, Gauge, Dots, Bi-polar Line, Bi-polar Bar, Multiline Bar, Stacked Bar, Area, Holes, Bi-polar Line, Bi-polar Bar, Multiline Bar, Stacked Bar, Area, Holes.
Table of Contents
Features: Graphist – Graphs & Charts for Elementor
- Elementor 2.5 and higher are ideal.
- There are 12 different chart kinds to choose from.
- Powered by the Chartist.js library
- Colors, borders, margins, paddings, motion, and more may all be customized.
- Sets the graph scale’s ideal step automatically.
- Grid settings that are adaptable
- Chart conventions can be styled in a variety of ways.
- Settings for responsiveness
- Works with all Elementor-based WordPress themes.
- Completely SEO-friendly
- A pot file is included for fast translation into any language.
- RTL direction is ideal.
- Installing is simple and quick.
- Up to WordPress 5+ has been tested and is compatible.
- Fast and Lightweight
- Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Edge were all supported.
- With a contemporary User Interface, it’s simple to use and configure.
- A step-by-step installation guide and a comprehensive user manual are included.
- Support for CodeCanyon purchasers is included for six months.
Changelog: Graphist – Graphs & Charts for Elementor
1.2.5 - 24 March 2022 Removed deprecated _register_controls method 1.2.4 - 1 February 2022 Line Chart, Gauge Chart, Donut Chart: Improved initialisation in the popup< 1.2.3 - 1 February 2022 Fixed adding new lines in Line Chart 1.2.2 - 27 January 2022 Resolved notices in Gauge chart 1.2.1 - 23 November 2021 Fixed notices for empty data values 1.2.0 - 3 November 2021 Fixed a bug with setting the sizes for labels Fixed warning that variable is empty Fixed styles for labels Fixed settings for gauge chart 1.1.4 - 10 September 2021 Fixed displaying separator in styles controls 1.1.3 - 20 July 2021 Fixed animation of the Line Chart 1.1.2 - 19 May 2021 Replaced deprecated Elementor classes 1.1.1 - 6 May 2021 Fixed initialization of the Stacked Bar Chart 1.1.0 - 27 January 2021 Added Line aniamtion settings for Line Chart Added Horizantal Layouts for Bar Chart Improved plugin performace in the admin area 1.0.4 - 20 November 2020 Improved compatibility with modal windows 1.0.3 - 18 July 2020 Fixed plugin update and activation issues 1.0.2 - 12 June 2020 Added dynamic data for 3 types of graphs(Line Chart, Stacked Chart, Donut Chart) Added label styles 1.0.1 - 15 May 2020 Added initial hosting environment check: PHP version and curl extension Code refactoring 1.0.0 - 11 December 2019 Initial release
⭐See more: Collection of Elementor Addons for free and fastest update
Download Graphist v1.2.5 Nulled – Graphs & Charts for Elementor
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.