With the help of Genesis Framework, you can quickly and simply build amazing and unique websites on WordPress.
No matter you are a beginner or an advanced developer, Genesis will provide you with a secure, SEO optimized platform that will help you take your WordPress resources to the next new level.
Table of Contents
Features WordPress Genesis Framework
- Users have the opportunity to choose between different options for the placement of content on the page. For example, you can arrange so that on the main page there is not one column, but two or three;
- The sidebar in this theme can be left or right, or it can be completely hidden if you plan to move it all to the bottom;
- With the help of a special control panel, which can be found in the admin panel, you can reconfigure this template from the visual interface, as you wish. For example, set your own background or load a custom header;
- All menus that you will create as part of this template are as customizable as the rest of the elements;
- With the help of this template, you can simply submit your content for indexing by Google robots as simply as possible. Essential tools for SEO are integrated into the theme and experienced users who are good at search engine optimization will find it quite powerful and useful;
- You can change the color scheme of your website with just a few clicks, while you don’t even have to touch the internal HTML code;
- Using this template, you can use it as the basis for your future StudioPress work;
- No matter what your website will look like and what its purpose is, it will always have a clear internal structure of sections and a logical system of categories;
- If necessary, you can always use a variety of original plugins provided by the developers of this template;
- The developer has done a great job in optimizing the template’s high speed, Genesis loads very quickly and responds to visitor actions quickly.
Changelog Genesis Framework Package Theme Nulled Free
[v3.3.5] - 2021-08-05 ### Fixed * Change hook used for `genesis_handle_block_widget_editor` from `admin_init` to `widgets_init` to ensure widgets can be added, removed, and edited in the Customizer. [v3.3.4] - 2021-07-08 ### Added * Using the use_widgets_block_editor filter in WordPress 5.8, the pre-5.8 widget screen behavior remains the same. To opt-in to the new WP 5.8 widgets editor, place this code in your theme's functions.php file: `add_filter( 'use_widgets_block_editor', '__return_true' );` ## [3.3.2] - 2020-04-22 Adds support for Gutenberg 7.9 and future block editor adjustments. ### Fixed * Block Editor: prevent an editor crash if the Genesis sidebar is active. * Block Editor: ensure the Genesis sidebar icon is visible. ## [3.3.1] - 2020-03-25 Includes fixes for the Genesis language pack update feature. ### Fixed * Internationalization: Deactivate Genesis Translations plugin on upgrade to Genesis 3.3.1. Ensures official Genesis translation language packs load correctly. * Internationalization: Enable language pack updates work on WordPress multisite as long as the main site is using a Genesis theme. Previously, Genesis language pack update prompts would only appear if the main site used a Genesis theme and did not use the en_US locale. * Internationalization: Fix a fatal error that could occur on sites with custom Genesis translation files that contain an unreadable PO-Revision-Date header.
⭐See also: General free premium WordPress Theme, updated daily
Download Genesis Framework Package Theme v3.3.5:
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.