With Elementor Query Builder, you can be as creative as you want. Using Elementor pro’s Posts and Portfolio widget’s Custom Query filter has never been easier! You name it: custom fields, order by, acf, woocommerce, metabox, and so on.
Table of Contents
Features: Elementor Query Builder
- There is no need to code.
- Extends the widgets for Posts and Portfolio.
- In the posts widget, use acf fields.
- In the Portfolio widget, use acf fields.
- Price inquiry in Woocommerce
- Custom field query in Woocommerce
- Query for the featured picture
- With the Get and Post methods, you may create a query.
- Field assistance for ACF Relationships
- There are many more!!
Changelog: Elementor Query Builder
1.2.2 – June 2021 –New: ACF relationship field support ( One to many & Many to one ) –Compatibility with latest elementor and elementor pro 1.1 – July 2020 –New: Multiple taxonomies, terms combination –New: Dynamic terms through URL parameter. –New: Dynamically show posts based on current post terms(category/tag). –New: Dynamic custom field value through URL parameter –Tweak: Selected taxonomy not being saved in Editor switch. 1.0 – 11 March 2020 — Initial Release
Download Elementor Query Builder v1.2.2 Nulled
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.