eForm (formerly FSQM Pro) is a powerful and versatile form builder that can be easily incorporated into your WordPress site. This is a full-featured form management system for quizzes, surveys, data collecting, payment / cost calculation, and other types of user feedback.
You may create endless forms and manage them from your admin dashboard using the simple drag and drop form builder. All contributions are saved in your eForm database, allowing you to review, track, analyze, and act on the information you’ve collected. Registered users can also check and follow their entries using a user portal.
For even more flexibility and security, we’ve linked eForm with the best in class e-mail newsletter providers and payment systems.
You may use the mathematical tools to estimate costs and make payments. You have a distinct scoring system for quizzes, therefore collect payment before calculating and showing customers the scoring certificate.
This powerful and comprehensive form builder is the ideal blend of design and functionality: it’s jam-packed with all the features you’ll need while being simple and attractive to use.
Table of Contents
Features: eForm – WordPress Form Builder
- In third-party integrations, send a format string or hard-coded values.
- Format strings are used to calculate the per-page score.
- In the Summary table, there are custom rows.
- Widgets for Elementor to make integration easier.
- For enhanced security, use reCaptcha in the file upload.
- PHP 8 and jQuery 3.5 are both supported (WP 5.6).
- Before submitting the form, add your name to the newsletter list.
- To effortlessly override email messages and style, use email templates.
- To make the form function with broken themes and plugins, you may utilize responsive iframe embeds.
- WooCommerce integration allows you to add numerous goods.
- Send custom fields to all third-party integrations that are supported.
- Strong Customer Authentication is supported by Stripe (SCA).
- All eForm shortcodes are compatible with Gutenberg in WordPress.
- Integration with Convertkit.
- Builder of Live Forms.
- Theme of Traditional Form Element (Boxy).
- Support for both system and custom fonts.
- Override for global element alignment.
- Gateway for Offline Payments.
- Integration with MailWizz.
- Payment formats for Stripe Subscriptions
- Payment form Estimation Slider interface
- Masking input on freetype form elements
- Payment integration using Authorize.net
- Support for piping element values into labels in interactive form elements
- Auto-update capability
- Form Element: Pricing Table
- Feedback items receive an automatic score.
- Metadata from OpenGraph and Twitter in standalone form pages
- Change the color of the summary table icons
- In the math element, the row index for checkbox, radio, and thumbnail numeric values is 1.
- 38+ Material-Inspired Form Themes were introduced.
- A new admin interface, a better form builder, and a theme customizer have been included.
- For form elements, there are defaults, URLs, User Meta data, and Post Meta data.
- PayPal and Stripe Payment Integration
- Integration of Enormail with MailetLite.
- Anti-aliased output for the jSignature element.
- Form components are in a readonly state.
- Fields that can be repeated.
- For thumbnail selection, there is an appearance option.
- This feature allows you to submit custom URLs.
- Integration with WooCommerce.
- Login, Register, and Guest Posting are all part of the WordPress core integration.
- Shortcodes for form and user statistics.
- Thumbnail Picker, Smiley Rating, Like Dislike, Matrix Feedback, Matrix Dropdown, and GPS Location Picker are six new components.
- Leaderboard functionality has been added.
- More form submission restriction settings were added, including an opening date, an expiry date, and a submission interval, among others.
- Introduced a stopwatch to track the time it takes to submit a form.
- Redirection and ranking based on raw scores
- Reports and Analysis are vastly improved.
- Google Charts has been made responsive.
- Integration between Sendy.co with MyMail
- Save automatically in the user’s browser
- Custom dialog buttons on pop-up forms
- Forms can be reset using an optional button.
- Containers with conditional logic (tabs, pages etc)
- Mailchimp, Aweber, Get Response, and Campaign Monitor all provide third-party integrations.
- Timer for quizzes with automated submission (overall and page specific time limit)
- To calculate difficult formulas from user input, use the mathematical evaluator element.
- Form that may be categorized and filtered
- On the submit button, there is conditional logic.
- At the success message, e-mail, and trackback options, there is a social networking share option.
- With more customization possibilities, this email template is both beautiful and responsive.
- Customization of the trackback summary table
- Customize the trackback page by displaying or hiding the summary table, complete submission, and trends.
- Labels and options with LaTeX support (via jetpack plugin)
- With a multiplier, assign score characteristics to rating components.
- With a multiplier and a custom formula, assign score attributes to slider and range components.
- Per form, there is a total submission limit with a configurable error message.
- Option to prevent tab/page top scrolling as well as offset
- To prevent logging of IP addresses and user accounts, make an anonymous contribution.
- Minimum, maximum, and step settings for grading and spinner choices can be overridden.
Changelog: eForm – WordPress Form Builder
⭐Similar Suggestion: Easy Forms – Advanced Form Builder and Manager
Download eForm v4.17.0 Nulled – WordPress Form Builder
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.