Cwicly elevates the WordPress editor to the level of a professional website builder. It’s time to get to work.
Table of Contents
- 1 Revolution of Gutenberg
- 2 Designs created specifically for you
- 3 The Cwicly Library is now available.
- 4 There are no extras; everything is included.
- 5 Features: CWICLY – WordPress Gutenberg Toolkit
- 6 Changelog: CWICLY – WordPress Gutenberg Toolkit
- 7 Download CWICLY – Theme v1.0.3 + Plugin v220.127.116.11.5 Nulled
Revolution of Gutenberg
Cwicly is a totally redesigned version of the Gutenberg website builder, complete with optimized visual options, device-specific properties, a massive template collection, and high-speed performance comparable to the best hand-coded websites.
Designs created specifically for you
We are continually developing high-quality designs that will complement any business or personality. Create your website in seconds with a single click of a button while remaining unique.
The Cwicly Library is now available.
Save time and build faster by utilizing our designer-created elements, layouts, and themes that are immediately available in the Gutenberg editor. With a little mixing and matching, a single click, and a few tweaks, you can create a one-of-a-kind and professional website.
There are no extras; everything is included.
You no longer need to rely on numerous themes or plugins to make your website stand out with Cwicly.
Cwicly is an all-in-one solution that is expanding and improving on a daily basis.
Features: CWICLY – WordPress Gutenberg Toolkit
Design for Responsiveness: Cwicly is the only toolkit that makes effective use of Gutenberg’s responsive features.
In just a few clicks, you can customize each block across many device breakpoints. From the editor, you can instantly see and alter your layouts. There’s no need to guess what hover effects will look like because What You See Is What You Get.
- High-Performance: Cwicly only uses what is required. Clean code and quick load times give unequaled performance, making your website appealing to clients and search engines alike.
- Content That Changes: Cwicly is natively integrated with WordPress and ACF, allowing you to design a post template, conceal a block for guest visitors, or display certain information. Use the ready-made choices to get all the information you need, or add your own shortcode to get bespoke data.
- Duplicate / Connected Blocks: Duplicating blocks is as simple as a single click. When you use linked blocks, any changes you make to the original block you copied are reflected in all replicated blocks. No more fumbling around for hours trying to reproduce the same styles.
- ACF Pro is an abbreviation for ACF Professional: ACF Pro is incorporated and integrated into Cwicly, allowing you to use the Repeater option to easily build and manage bespoke and repeatable dynamic data.
- Fonts & Colors Across the Board: There will be no more going back and forth. Manage all of your styles from a single location. Define your responsive global settings and apply them to any page of your site to observe the results in real time.
- Customized Fonts and Icons: Add as many custom fonts and icons as you want to Cwicly and access them quickly and effortlessly.
- Flexbox with CSS Grid: From the CSS Grid builder and Flexbox builder to inline block and table displays, you have a complete solution to bring any design to life.
- Animations for Scrolling: Make your blocks come to life with carefully selected animations that animate as the page scrolls. It’s time to add a little jazz to your website.
Changelog: CWICLY – WordPress Gutenberg Toolkit
Plugin - 18.104.22.168.5 Fix: Theme builder Preview didn't work for WordPress 5.9 Fix: Template conditioning didn't apply for WordPress 5.9 Fix: WordPress 5.9 new Add Custom Template Fix: New theme structures rendering Fix: No longer load default cc-main.css Fix: Check for Templates and Parts new directories Improvement: Cwicly Themer links to Template Parts and Templates = 22.214.171.124.4 = * Fix: Global Stylesheet first rule was being prepended multiple times = 126.96.36.199.3 = * Fix: CSS properties from Starter Theme were being created even though Starter Theme templates were not in use * Fix: SVG Cwicly panel icons not displaying in Safari * Improvement: Indicator in Advanced Tab panels for default values changed = 188.8.131.52.2 = * Fix: Creating/Clicking on Global Class didn't redirect in Site Editor * Fix: Clicking on Removed in Global Class would redirect to unknown class * Fix: Adding Global Block Typography to block incorrectly removed Margin and Transform properties * Fix: Global Block Typography didn't apply correctly to the Section block * Fix: Post Excerpt now auto generates from Cwicly content * Fix: Global Classes now accept different character types * Fix: Home URL option added to link wrapper * Fix: Removed Theme notice completely * Fix: File time for wrong files * Fix: Theme element paragraph reset specific * Fix: Close Design Library on Theme import * Fix: Template condition would display template slug on frontend * Improvement: Class Name to Class label in Global Classes * Improvement: Dark Mode extended to Navigator and Collection * Improvement: ACF 5.11.4 = 184.108.40.206.1 = * Fix: Admin styles were unregistered = 1.0.9 = * New: Cwicly Global Stylesheet * New: Taxonomy Terms block * New: Interactions * Fix: get_page_link would fire a notice if called on a page out of the loop * Fix: the_loop would fire a notice if called on a page out of the loop * Fix: Infinite Scrolling Button ID and Text properties would return an object * Fix: Adding a block in manual Columns block would result in an undefined error in mobile * Fix: Removed Per Page setting for Inherit Query from URL * Fix: Query Pagination Previous and Next had gone missing from the link wrapper actions * Fix: Icon Sizing pseudo classes * Fix: Past template conditions were not removed properly, causing issues when trying to populate new conditions for the same items * Fix: Relative Styling now available when importing an design from the library * Fix: Relative Styling now works when exporting and importing file from a block * Fix: Relative Styling now works when exporting and importing file from page * Fix: Importing exported block file resulted in an error * Fix: Scroll into view error with Navigator * Improvement: Dark Mode switch based on user preference * Improvement: Toggle Display property from Navigator * Improvement: <button> tag now available = 220.127.116.11 = * Fix: License error with specific domains * Improvement: Dark Mode tabs and icons more readable * Improvement: Dynamic Post Previews can now be modified from the Global Style editor = 18.104.22.168 = * Fix: Paragraph would not show selected Global Block Typography * Fix: ACF Taxonomy would cause recoverable error when returning an object * Fix: ACF dynamic values allows object and array choice * Fix: Additional classes would be "removed" if added manually * Fix: Image hover animation wasn't applying on frontend * Fix: Column block should not allow link wrap * Fix: Typography input in Dark Mode would be hard to read * Fix: Colour slider now working properly when no colour selected previously * Fix: License verification issue with specific domains * Improvement: Guide to show when div or section is empty * Improvement: Global Block Typographies now use a single class to apply
⭐Similar suggestion: Stackable – Gutenberg Blocks Premium
Download CWICLY – Theme v1.0.3 + Plugin v22.214.171.124.5 Nulled
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.