It’s now incredibly simple to accept cryptocurrency payments with CryptoPay WooCommerce. Furthermore, you can do so using bitcoin wallets directly.
Table of Contents
What are the benefits of using CryptoPay WooCommerce?
Virtual POS and many other payment options, as you are aware, deduct commission. The “gas” cost that blockchain networks impose is the sole commission here. As a result, the funds will be deposited to your account immediately. You may accept payments from any blockchain networks that support the RPC API and the user’s current wallet, as well as tokens and native currencies on these networks.
Apart from that, below are the benefits of using CryptoPay WooCommerce:
- There are no third-party services available.
- There is no withdrawal limit, cost, or deadline.
- There will be no weekend nonsense if you order between 1-2 working days.
- On the same day, the money is in your account and ready to spend.
Features: CryptoPay WooCommerce – Cryptocurrency payment gateway plugin
- You may accept payments using the plugin’s crypto wallets and any blockchain network that these wallets support.
- You can pay with blockchain networks’ native money or tokens issued by these networks.
- Discount identification based on tokens
- Receiving payment in your own tokens, even if they are brand new
- You may exchange your private tokens for fiat currencies that Currency Converter does not support, and you can get paid in your private tokens.
- You may quickly enable or disable the wallets, networks, and currencies from which you want to receive payments.
- The explorer is used to verify the correctness of the payments. After confirming the supplied address and the amount sent, it even approves the payment procedure.
- Both the front-end and the back-end of payment approvals are double-checked. That is, even if the user leaves the computer turned off during payment. It will be marked as pay finished if the payment transaction is totally proper.
- The “Transaction list” page is used to keep track of all transactions. Transaction id, Chain id, Chain name, Crypto currency, Crypto amount, Order currency, Order amount, Sender address, and status are among the information stored.
- From the admin interface, you can quickly add, remove, or deactivate the tokens you wish to receive money for.
- With the “Only logged in users may pay” function, you can take money from your consumers without having to register if you’re offering things that don’t need membership.
- Once the payment is complete, you have the option of updating the product status to anything you like.
- You can simply translate into any language you wish using Loco Translate.
- With the backup mechanism, you may effortlessly migrate your settings.
Changelog: CryptoPay WooCommerce – Cryptocurrency payment gateway plugin
v2.3.6 - Fixed: Mobile metamask "invalid amount" issue Version 2.2.0 - Added: License verification system - Added: Development hooks - Added: Controls while saving settings - Added: Search in settings feature - Added: Reset section settings feature - Added: Reset all settings feature Version 2.1.0 - Added: Token-based discount identification feature Version 2.0.3 - Added: Testnets activation option Version 2.0.2 - Added: Active passive option for accepted networks - Fixed: Payment Details space - Fixed: Timout process Version 2.0.1 - Added: Timeout for not accepted payment alert Version 2.0.0 - New: Infrastructure has completely changed - Dev: Performance-oriented improvements - Added: Trust Wallet and Binance Wallet support - Added: Option to set value against fiat currencies to private tokens - Added: Blockchain support infrastructure with unlimited RPC api - Added: Accepted wallets option - Added: Enable or disable accepted blockchain networks - Removed: Order expire timeout, seconds - Removed: Allow minor deviations (We prevented such a thing from happening) - Removed: Default chain option Version 1.0.0 - Plugin released
⭐Similar Suggestion: Cryptoniq – Cryptocurrency Payment Plugin for WordPress
Download CryptoPay WooCommerce v2.3.6 Nulled Free
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.