Brikk Nulled is a listing and directory theme ideal for a variety of businesses including booking, restaurants, places, events, job postings, classified ads, reservations, rental, hourly booking, experiences, and more. It will assist you in the management and monetization of any listing and directory site!
The modular framework provides a drag-and-drop user interface that lets you customize elements like listing fields, custom taxonomies, page layouts, search forms, review criteria, submission forms, and action kinds.
Table of Contents
Features: Brikk – Directory & Listing WordPress Theme
- Compatibility with Elementor
- There are no restrictions on the types of listings you can create. Create several listing types for various groups.
- Import a demo with a single click. You don’t have to start from scratch; instead, save time by using the demo importer.
- Make a profit. We understand how critical it is to make money from your business. There are currently three built-in earning methods:
- Users will be able to boost their listings for a set length of time using promoted listings.
- Create several package options for your visitors to enable listing submissions with extended capabilities (recurring payments using WooCommerce Subscriptions). There are also free plans available.
- Frees – take a percentage of your customer’s earnings.
- Buildable front-end submission form for listing submissions – use the modular architecture to create your own submission forms. For an amazing submission process, group the fields into discrete sections (steps).
- Buildable listing fields – you can have only the information that your business need for each listing type. Then you can choose which fields to show on single pages and/or in the listing box.
- Buildable listing single page – to personalize the single page layout, you can use the modular structure once more. Choose from the customer fields you’ve developed and produce amazing content.
- Buildable listing search forms and filters – this tool’s power comes from the fact that you can even modify the listing filter fields.
- Set your own autocomplete criteria and choose which results to return with the buildable listing autocomplete results.
- Buildable listing categories / taxonomies / custom taxonomies – different categories, such as amenities, colors, tags, and regions, are required for each listing group. You can now construct your own categories and assign them to different sorts of listings.
- Multiple actions are listed. The listing action defines what users can do with the listing group. The following are the options:
- Button to buy
- Reservations on a daily basis
- Bookings on an hourly basis
- Reservation system for appointments
- Follow Button
- Send application
- Message sent
- For free or for a fee, claim a listing.
- Open Hours — Format support is available 24 hours a day, 12 hours a day.
- Send Report
- Webhooks allow for integration with Zoom or other communication services. WhatsApp, Microsoft Teams, Orbits, Intrado, ON24, Bizzabo, Hopin, and more services are also supported.
- Single-day rentals are available on a daily basis.
- Date ranges for appointment bookings
- Recurring dates for appointments
- Set limitations on the number of appointments each day.
- Modular UI that you can drag and drop. Modular user interface that is simple but strong
- Framework that is strong and dependable.
- Direct user messaging system – with this wonderful chat-like messaging system, your visitors will be able to send instant messages to other users.
- User notifications and alerts – critical events such as listing expiration, new booking entry, new user communications, and more will trigger automatic notifications.
- Dashboard and charts — Visitors may manage their content, listings, personal information, withdrawals, messages, reports, and more in the user dashboard. Separated into two user roles: customer & company
- When you sign up, you’ll have the option of choosing a user role.
- User wallet and withdrawals – your user can deposit funds into their PayPal account and request payouts via bank transfer.
- Pricing that changes over time
- Pricing based on the season
- Pricing for a long period of time > 7+ days, 30+ days
- a refundable security deposit
- Extra charges > such as a cleaning fee
- Pricing for add-ons > such as airport pick-up
- Pricing dependent on the number of guests
- Service charge
- Fee for hosting
- Types of payment processing
- Complete the payment.
- Process the payment by percentage.
- Only the security deposit is processed.
- Service fee only for processing
- Process the entire payment on the spot.
- WooCommerce is in charge of all payments in the theme.
- Allow for a minimum and maximum number of guests to be selected.
- System emails (to users and administrators), in-site notifications, and webhooks (pre-defined fields + custom meta data) are all part of the advanced notification system.
- Integration of webhooks with third-party technologies like Zapier
- Booking calendar – A booking calendar on the user dashboard that allows you to disable and enable dates.
- The term “geolocation” refers to a search that uses the map’s limits ( not radius )
- Search while I move the map using the geolocation function
- By nation, geolocation restrictions apply.
- iCalendar synchronization in both directions
- Booking cancellations / instant reservations / pending approval bookings
- Social login — Facebook and Google social logins are built-in.
- schema json-ld
- Layouts in dark mode
- Layouts for headers
- The child theme consists of
- Create specific review criteria using buildable listing reviews.
- Review image upload – ajax image upload is also supported in the reviews.
- Translatable. Currently, just one language is supported.
- Google Maps is perfectly compatible with the ajaxified exploration page.
- Uploading files with Ajax
- listings that are similar
- Nearby listings – Users can see nearby listings within a specific radius by using the listing locations.
- Opening listings in a new tab is an option.
- New layout for the explore page: three-column listings
- Manage the profits of users.
- Fully responsive design — this theme works flawlessly on any mobile device.
- We provide quick and dependable service and are here to answer any queries you may have.
- Performance was optimized – we worked extremely hard on this project for about two years, and our major goal was to achieve the finest possible results.
- Using the IcoMoon App, you may import custom icons.
- There is a lot of documentation and a user guide.
- Clean, developer-friendly code that is easily expandable
Changelog: Brikk – Directory & Listing WordPress Theme
⭐See also: Theme repository Themeforest Shared for free, updated daily
Download Brikk v188.8.131.52 Nulled Free
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.