Booked Nulled is appointment booking for WordPress. Booked adds the ability to book appointments to your website. It’s easy to set up and — more importantly — easy for your customers to book appointments. Only at CodeCanyon!
Table of Contents
Booked – Your Appointment Booking for WordPress includes:
Booked Add-Ons (included):
- Pay with WooCommerce – Use Booked with WooCommerce to allow your visitors to purchase their appointments and pay using WooCommerce.
- Front-End Agents – Your Booking Agents will have a new profile screen on the user interface allowing them to manage incoming appointment requests.
- Calendar Feeds – Show your appointments on Apple Calendar, Outlook, and more. with iCal feeds directly from your website. (not a bidirectional sync)
- Support (6 Months Included) – We consider support as important as the plugin itself. If you run into problems, you can submit your ticket and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible (usually within 6 hours). If you need extra support, you can extend it up to 12 months at a discounted price with your purchase.
- Lifetime Updates – Your purchase includes updates to the plugin’s lifecycle. This means that if the plugin is updated with some great new features next week or in two years, you will get this update for free.
What is Booked?
Booked is a powerful and easy to use appointment booking plugin for WordPress.
Features Booked – Appointment Booking for WordPress
- Shortcode appointment calendar and widget.
- Custom intervals for holidays/closed days and more.
- Custom fields to collect custom information for every appointment.
- A powerful backend interface for managing appointments.
- Color picker to change your calendar color.
- Appointment buffer to prevent appointments from being set too close to the current date and/or time.
- Customers can manage their own appointments.
- Customers can manage their account information.
- “Add to Google Calendar” button for your customers.
- Customizable emails are sent to you and your customers.
- Front-end and admin are both fully responsive.
- Fully translatable
- Customize color
Changelog: Booked – Appointment Booking for WordPress
v2.4 NEW: Development tweaks to make upcoming updates faster and more efficient TWEAK: Replaced all icons with FontAwesome 6 TWEAK: Design tweaks throughout = v2.3.5 = FIX: Fixed an issue where checking custom fields as "required" would not stay checked. FIX: Fixed the "What's New?" screen. FIX: jQuery deprecation errors have been resolved. = v2.3.0 = - FIX: Minor CSS fixes to Booked admin form fields. - FIX: Fixed vulnerabilities with CSV export and admin AJAX calls. - FIX: Fixed a fairly rare PHP error related to CSS compression. - NEW: Admin screens design refresh. - FIX: Fixed the broken documentation links on the What's New page. - FIX: Minor bug fixes = v2.2.6 = * **FIX:** Minor CSS fixes to Booked admin form fields. * **FIX:** Fixed vulnerabilities with CSV export and admin AJAX calls. * **FIX:** Fixed a fairly rare PHP error related to CSS compression. v2.2.5 NEW: Admin screens design refresh. FIX: Fixed the broken documentation links on the What's New page. FIX: Minor bug fixes v2.2.4 FIX: XSS Vulnerability Fixes v2.2.3 TWEAK: Added a new "booked_sessions_enabled" filter for developers to disable sessions (set to "true" by default). v2.2.2 FIX: Fixed a minor wording issue when "Hide time slots" is checked. FIX: Fixed conflicts with other login forms if credentials are wrong. 2.2.1 FIX: Fixed an issue with the Settings page timing out if you have a lot of users. = 2.2 = * **FIX:** Approval emails were not sending to customers from Admin-created appointments. * **FIX:** Confirmation emails were not sending to guests from front-end created appointments. * **FIX:** Fixed some translation issues on the front-end calendar. * **FIX:** CSS fixes for calendar table and switcher dropdown.
⭐See also: Summary of premium WordPress Booking Plugins, continuously updated
Download Booked v2.4.0 Nulled Free
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.