Barn2 Media WooCommerce Bulk Variations Nulled – The all-in-one solution for organizing and displaying product variants. Bulk add and edit variations, then display them in a user-friendly grid or price matrix.
Table of Contents
Features: Barn2 Media WooCommerce Bulk Variations
Product Variations In Bulk Added And Edited
- On the ‘Edit Product’ screen, you may filter variants.
- Only apply bulk actions to the versions you’ve chosen.
- Change variation pricing in bulk, configure variation pictures, modify stock status, and much more.
Market More Variations
- In a table, show all of a product’s qualities, options, stock information, and pricing.
- Customers enter quantity and rapidly add many variations at the same time.
- Ideal for clothes, wholesale/B2B, huge quantities, and more.
There Are Two Modes: Order Form And Price Matrix.
- Variations can be listed with quantity boxes or in price-only mode.
- Replace the default variation dropdowns with the variations grid, or place it anywhere on your site.
- 100% adaptable and adjustable
- Bulk Editing of Variations: Filter the list of variants and perform bulk actions only to particular variants. Bulk manage all of your product variation data.
- Product Variations should be listed: Replace the dropdowns with a grid of bulk variations, complete with quantity boxes and buy buttons.
- Everywhere it works: Enable the product matrix grid worldwide, for particular goods, or by utilizing a simple shortcode anywhere.
- Various Layout Options: Select your rows and columns, as well as whether to show photographs, pricing, and stock for each variant.
- Complements Your Theme: WooCommerce Bulk Variations is compatible with any theme and scales to meet all screen widths.
- Works in conjunction with Quick View: Use it alone or in conjunction with Barn2 plugins like WooCommerce Quick View Pro and Default Quantity.
Changelog: Barn2 Media WooCommerce Bulk Variations
= v2.1.3 = Release date 13 April 2022 * Fix: Improved parameters passed to filter callback functions * Fix: PHP warnings are displayed within Astra, Avada or Divi. = v2.1.2 = Release date 11 March 2022 * Fix: Grid not displayin when attribute use Unicode characters (e.g. Hebrew, Chinese, Arabic, etc.) * Tweak: Added missing filter and gettext function to Price header in vertical single-attribute grids * Dev: Added filters to allow more custom bulk actions * Dev: Updated compatibility with WooCommerce 6.3 = v2.1.1 = Release date 10 February 2022 * Fix: Fixed wrong number of parameters in WooCommerce cart validation filter = v2.0.4 = Release date 12 January 2022 * Fix: Added two missing parameters in `woocommerce_available_variation` filter = v2.0.2 = Release date 8 December 2021 * New: Shortcode can now be used without any parameter * New: Improved accessibility of the grid and all its elements * Fix: Resolved an issue with the cart handler causing a fatal error * Fix: Resolved an issue with the product-level enabler not being stored when disabled * Fix: Resolved issues with default quantities not being correctly initialized * Tweak: Improved styling of the grid * Tweak: Improved other minor details in the shortcode Dev: Added a filter hook to activate the attribute label in the top left cell = v2.0.1 = Release date 19 November 2021 * Fix: Shortcode returning an empty output for existing products * Tweak: Improved back compatibility with the shortcode `variation_images` parameter = v2.0 = Release date 15 November 2021 * New: Support for products with 3 or more attributes * New: Feature to filter variations before using bulk actions * New: Option to assign variation images in bulk * New: CSS Grid layout * New: Option to display images horizontally * New: Option to hide prices when all variations have the same price * New: Option to select global attributes to display horizontally and vertically * New: Added support for WooCommerce Fast Cart * New: Added support for Barn2 setup wizard * Tweak: Styling tweaks and theme improvements * Tweak: Improved add-to-cart message * Dev: Added several action and filter hooks * Dev: Added * Dev: Improved performance = v1.2.2 = Release date 2 November 2021 * Fix: Resolved issue with `lightbox` parameter ignored in shortcodes * Fix: Resolved issue with script adding a variation after resetting its quantity to zero = v1.2.1 = Release date 16 September 2021 * Fix: Resolved fatal error when WooCommerce is not active = v1.2 = Release date 14 September 2021 * Fix: Resolved incorrect stock availability markup output * Fix: Resolved missing columns/rows when attribute terms are equivalent in a loose comparison (e.g. "0" and "00") * Dev: Code refactoring = v1.1.9 = Release date 20 May 2021 * Fix: Resolved issue with Quick View Pro lightboxes being closed unintentionally. * Fix: Resolved issue with 'Add to Cart' button never enabling when all variation quantities default to zero. * Fix: Resolved issue with variation grid not appearing when every variation is out of stock. = v1.1.8 = Release date 5 May 2021 * Fix: Resolved warning regarding photoswipe template when lightboxes are enabled and the theme does not already support photoswipe. * Fix: Resolved issue with image lightbox while using Bulk Variations inside Quick View Pro. = v1.1.7 = Release date 29 March 2021 * Fix: Added translation functions to missing stock level strings. = v1.1.6 = Release date 18 March 2021 * Fix: Resolved issue with empty thousands separator crashing browser when total price is at or above 1,000. * Change: Allow grid to display when price of product is zero. * New: Added additional development hook to allow quantity inputs to utilize standard WooCommerce woocommerce_quantity_input_args filter. * New: Added Bulk Variations to the WooCommerce Admin menu. = v1.1.5 = Release date 2 March 2021 * New: Added filter to table cell output for easier development customization of WBV grid. * Fix: Resolved issue with zero value attributes being hidden from variations table grid. = v1.1.3 = Release date 9 February 2021 * Fix: Resolved issue with taxes not being included in total amount calculation. = v1.1.1 = Release date 3 February 2021 * Fix: Resolved fatal error on versions of PHP older than 7.2 = v1.1 = Release date 1 February 2021 * New: Added lightbox support to grid thumbnail images (enabled by default, disable in settings). * New: Added stock indicators to variations grid (disabled by default, enable in settings). = v1.0.8 = Release date 09 November 2020 * Fix: Added compatibility for OceanWP and other themes that are not using the woocommerce_template_single_add_to_cart hook
⭐Similar Suggestion: WooCommerce Product Variations Swatches
Download Barn2 Media WooCommerce Bulk Variations v2.1.3 Nulled Free
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.