AmyMovie is a WordPress theme for movie websites that is entirely responsive. Your Movie sites will be strong, appealing, and easy-to-use thanks to the different, current, and professional interfaces with clean code. Importing movie data from the IMDb and TMDb websites is simple. With excellent showtime features, visitors may acquire movie schedules at various cinemas in only a few seconds.
Table of Contents
1 Features: AmyMovie – Movie and Cinema WordPress Theme
- 1.1 Integration of Popular WordPress Plugins
- 1.2 AmyTheme Plugins are quite powerful.
- 1.3 Options for Advanced Themes
- 1.4 AmyMovie Shortcodes that are both functional and smart
- 1.5 Widgets & Sidebars that are Easy to Use
- 1.6 Options for Advanced Movies
- 1.7 Actors/Directors/Genre Options for Advanced Actors/Directors/Genre Options
- 1.8 Options for advanced cinema
- 1.9 Showtime is an amazing feature.
- 1.10 Showrate is an excellent feature.
- 1.11 Options for Advanced Blogs
- 1.12 Page Title Bar for Advanced Users
- 1.13 Options for the Advanced Footer
- 1.14 Fantastic Contact Form
- 1.15 Sidebars are unlimited.
- 2 Changelog: AmyMovie – Movie and Cinema WordPress Theme
- 3 Download AmyMovie v3.5.2 Nulled – Movie and Cinema WordPress Theme
Features: AmyMovie – Movie and Cinema WordPress Theme
Integration of Popular WordPress Plugins
- Visual Composer is a WordPress page builder that costs $34.
- Breadcrumb NavXT: Displays the visitor’s journey to their present place as a breadcrumb navigation.
- Another contact form plugin is Contact Form 7. It’s straightforward but adaptable.
- MailChimp for WordPress: Integrates a number of extremely effective sign-up options into your website.
- After altering the thumbnail sizes, select Regenerate Thumbnails to regenerate all thumbnails.
- Slider Revolution: Premium responsive slider from Slider Revolution.
AmyTheme Plugins are quite powerful.
- AmyTheme Framework is a WordPress Options Framework that is lightweight and simple to use.
- AmyMovie Extends: Showcases movies and blog entries in a variety of formats, styles, and effects.
- User of AmyMovie
Options for Advanced Themes
AmyMovie Theme Options are global options that let you create bespoke websites without having to know how to code. Unless overridden by page or post settings, these options will apply to every page or post on your site.
- Importers for IMDb and TMDb have been integrated.
- You have complete control over the site’s layout, including site width, content area, sidebars, and more.
- There are three different Header styles and 10 different Footer styles to choose from when creating your beautiful web pages.
- Text, Link, Menu, WP login, or Social List are among the five sorts of modules that may be easily added to the Topbar and Copyright section.
- Customize movie, cinema, actor, and director connections with ease.
- Grid, List, and Masonry layouts are all supported for your Blog Post page.
- It’s simple to modify the skin of the webpage to match your design (orange is default skin).
- Changing the background picture and color of the global page title bar is simple.
- Supports Google Fonts and Typography.
- For the General Movie pages (display comments, enable users to review, limit movies in the search page), and the Genre Page (choose Sidebar, Layout, number of movies per page, and show/hide pagination), select the Global layout and features.
- Integration of social media (Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, Pinterest).
- It’s simple to make a new picture size.
AmyMovie Shortcodes that are both functional and smart
Shortcodes in AmyMovie allow you to show videos or posts in a variety of forms. There are options to sort the movies/posts by Date, Release Date, and so on. Post ID/Movies Rate the movies/posts you’ve seen. You may sort them by title, comment count, or random order, as well as Descending or Ascending. You may use AmyMovie shortcodes to provide showtime functionality to each movie, show showtime page, and movie-rated page. On your webpages, you may also enable the filter and search modules for movies, actors, directors, and cinema.
- Amy Tabs: Allows you to create tabs and manage their content. You have the option of choosing which tab will be the active tab navigation.
- Amy Movie Blog: Amy Movie Blog allows you to show your blog entries in two different layouts and in whatever sequence you like.
- Amy Movie Carousel: Unlike a traditional slide presentation, Amy Movie Carousel allows you to show many movies at once. There is only one layout, but you may customize the amount of videos that appear on each slide.
- Amy Movie Grid: There are four different layouts for the Movie Grid design, and you can choose the amount of columns and movies each page. Pagination and filter module can be shown or hidden.
- Amy Movie List: This feature allows you to display movies in a list format. You may select the number of movies per page and whether or not to display the pagination and filter modules.
- Amy Movie Metro Gallery: Gives you access to a gallery with a unique look. When you click on the image, it will open in a popup window.
- Amy Movie Rate List: Allows you to organize movies by number of ratings, points, and stars. You can show the most popular films.
- Amy Movie Search: Allows users to easily search for films by title, cinema, actor, or director.
- Amy Movie Showtime: Allows users to view movie timetables (dates and times) for a certain theater.
- Amy Movie Slide: Allows you to show many movies in a single slide.
Widgets & Sidebars that are Easy to Use
- AmyTheme offers four unique widgets: Amy Movie Coming Soon, Amy Movie List, and Amy Movie Comment. Amy is the subject of a movie module.
- Allow advertising banners, a social network list, and nomar Text/Link to be added to the sidebar.
- Allows you to add a contact form and a comment list to the sidebar.
- Allow for the addition of a movie/post list on the sidebar.
- Allow the Coming Soon module to be added to your sidebar.
Options for Advanced Movies
- Allow or disallow visitors to leave comments on the movies by displaying or hiding the comment section.
- Decide on a release date and timeframe.
- Enter the movie’s IMDB rating, MPAA rating, and language.
- Add several photographs to the Gallery and multiple trailers from Youtube or Vimeo to the Trailers section. On the Movie Detail page, the amount of photos and videos will be displayed.
- Add as many theaters as feasible that will be showing the film. You may also select the movie’s release date and time. These details will be displayed in the showtime section.
- Custom Rating can be enabled or disabled.
- Choose the film’s genres, actors, and directors.
- Include a movie banner and poster.
- For the Movie Detail page, there are three different layouts to choose from (Left sidebar, Right Sidebar or Full Width).
- It’s simple to select a sidebar for the Movie Detail page.
- Visitors can rate the movie or not by using the global option in the Theme option.
- Actors/Directors/Genre Options for Advanced Actors/Directors/Genre Options
Actors/Directors/Genre Options for Advanced Actors/Directors/Genre Options
- In the specific pages, you may see actors, directors, and genres.
- Add the name of the actor or director, a synopsis, a biography, an avatar, and a banner.
- Add further details about their birthdate, place of birth, gender, and nationality.
- The list of movies by that actor is displayed on the actor/director information page. Director.
- Global choices are available at Theme settings enable you to choose the amount of movies per page on the Genre page, as well as the structure of the page with or without a sidebar.
Options for advanced cinema
- Enter a brief description of the movie theater.
- There is an option to include a movie banner.
- The movie gallery can be added as an option. The gallery will be set up in a carousel format.
- Include further information (the cinema’s address, phone number, website, and email address).
- Allow for a Google map of the cinema’s location to be displayed on the cinema’s detail page.
Showtime is an amazing feature.
- The Showtime option on the Movie Detail page allows users to pick the theater that will play that movie, and then the date and precise time for that cinema will appear.
- The Showtime option on the Movie List layout allows users to see what time the movie will be shown at the theater that day.
- The showtime function in the Movie Grid layout allows you to display the actual time (hours and minutes) when the movie will be shown on that day. It implies that it will assist visitors in determining which films will be shown on that particular day. It’s worth noting that only the movies that will be screened that day will have a time on their posters.
- Allow visitors to choose movies on the Showtime page => select the theater and the date and hour will show.
Showrate is an excellent feature.
- Allows you to see a list of movies that just include the rate information (number of votes, Pointed rate, star rate).
- The “Order By” option makes it simple to build the Top Rated movies.
Options for Advanced Blogs
- Three different post kinds are supported (standard, image, video).
- AmyMovie Blog shortcode may be used to create a blog page or to create custom categories for each page.
- AmyMovie Blog shortcode supports three layouts for your global blog page (grid, list, masonry) and two layouts for specific categories per page. The layouts can all have a left sidebar, a right sidebar, or no sidebar at all.
- Per post, choose a featured image.
- Thumbnails created by the computer.
- It’s simple to place material beneath or to the right of a picture.
- Pagination can be enabled or disabled on the blog page.
Page Title Bar for Advanced Users
- Allows you to turn on/off the page title bar on a global or per-page basis.
- Choose the location of the title on the page title bar (left, right, or center).
- Background color, background picture, and title text color may all be customized.
- Options for a more advanced topbar/header
- Any widget may be added to the Smart Topbar, including text, links, login/logout modules, and more.
- Support three different header layouts (top left logo and menu, top center logo and module under, top left logo and menu, and top right logo and menu).
- Complete control over logo padding at the top and bottom.
- Include a sticky menu if the screen width is equal to or less than 992px.
- Allows a good search module to be added to the header.
- Custom widgets can be added to the Footer Widgets Before and After sections.
- Support 1–10 columns in the footer, with any widgets you want in each column (add social icons, list of posts, custom menu, contact module, Newsletter module and more).
- Copyright bar can be enabled or disabled.
- Text, link, custom menu, social icons, and WP login into copyright bar are all controls for adding modules.
Fantastic Contact Form
- Contact Form 7 is compatible.
- On the cinema’s detail page, use the Google Maps form.
- With your contact module, use a sidebar.
- Create a mailing list with the help of the Mailchimp plugin.
Sidebars are unlimited.
- Create as many sidebars as you want for the various areas of the website.
- For Genre detail pages and blog post pages, enable the global sidebar.
- Any page or post can have its own sidebar.
Changelog: AmyMovie – Movie and Cinema WordPress Theme
Version 3.5.3 – September 03, 2021 - Updated. Compatible with WordPress (v5.8). - Fixed. Single Person don't show tvshow. - Fixed. Minor bugs. Version 3.5.2 – April 16, 2021 - Updated. Compatible with WordPress (v5.7). - Updated. Latest version of Visual Composer (v6.6). - Updated. Compatible with WooCommerce (v5.2.x). - Fixed. Date Language don't translate. - Fixed. Minor bugs. Version 3.5.1 – January 11, 2021 - Updated. Compatible with WordPress (v5.6). - Updated. Latest version of Visual Composer (v6.5). - Updated. Compatible with WooCommerce (v4.8.x). - Fixed. Console log error. Version 3.5.0 – October 30, 2020 - Added. Option url in List Episodes in a season. - Updated. Option Movie Type in shortcode movie. - Updated. Showtime shortcode list to popup. - Removed. Plugin Amy User from required install plugin. - Removed. Plugin Regenerate Thumbnails from required install plugin. - Removed. Plugin Revolution Slider from required install plugin. - Removed. Theme option Site Logo @2x for Retina. - Removed. Theme option Single Cinema Detail. - Removed. Theme option tab Media. - Removed. Option image size in list shortcode. - Removed. Default image size, site dont create custom size - Fixed. Filter movie in shortcode movie list. - Fixed. Filter movie in shortcode movie grid. - Fixed. Problem crop image. - Fixed. Filter shortcode v2 movie list. Version 3.4.5 – September 21, 2020 - Fixed. Fix error js when create movie in backend. Version 3.4.4 – August 25, 2020 - Fixed. Display page single movie when have banner. Version 3.4.3 – August 21, 2020 - Fixed. Function get banner and poster not work. Version 3.4.2 – August 14, 2020 - Optimazed. Crop Image Size. - Updated. Latest version of Visual Composer (v6.2). - Updated. Compatible with WooCommerce (v4.3.x). - Fixed. Minor bugs.
⭐See also: Theme repository Themeforest Shared for free, updated daily
Download AmyMovie v3.5.2 Nulled – Movie and Cinema WordPress Theme
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.